Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 05-17-2012, 04:09 AM   #21
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What is your Name in Japanese

Real = Marko
Japanese = Maruko
Katakana = マルコ

Last edited by Maruko; 08-24-2013 at 04:09 AM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:50 AM   #22
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

English - Bryce

Japanese - ブライス

SO it's just bryce in both languages

It's either Bryce or Blythe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #23
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Err
誤る
Ayamaru
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #24
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

English = Josh
Romanji = Joshu
Kanji = ジョシュ

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #25
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

メレディス (meredisu). But I already knew that.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #26
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Err
誤る
Ayamaru
Your name is a verb?

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #27
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

romaji: Dafuni
kanji(taken from my chinese name): 呂 珮 嘉
i only know how to say the first character in jp: "ro"

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 05-23-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #28
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Since my name is japanese.
my name is yuki.
So it would be like this : ユキ
English : Yuki
romaji : Yuki
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink

Last edited by TheBeastMode; 08-23-2013 at 07:26 PM.
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #29
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

English: Marissa

Japanese: マリッサ

YAY!! I HAVE A SMILEY FACE IN MY NAME

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #30
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
English: Marissa

Japanese: マリッサ

YAY!! I HAVE A SMILEY FACE IN MY NAME
Cool, good job!

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #31
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

Oh coolies!!!

Romaji: Shi-ya-n Ke-i
Katakana: シャン ケイ

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #32
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Lol thank you oh the power of google

I couldn't get my name in romaji though D:

Noctis...

Old 08-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #33
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

I know how to type in romaji.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #34
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

English: Jesus
Japanese: Jesus
Kanji: Jesus
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #35
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Can you do my name? I find it interesting though I wouldn't want to learn everything due to the symbols and stuff instead of letters

Noctis...

Old 08-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #36
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
English: Jesus
Japanese: Jesus
Kanji: Jesus
I know how to write your name in katakana.

It is like this : イエス

Its marissa.. マ= ma リ= ri ッ= s. サ=sa

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink

Last edited by TheBeastMode; 08-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #37
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh wow lol that's why it didn't show up xD

Noctis...

Old 08-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #38
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

My name is like this :
ユ= yu
キ= ki

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #39
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Erikku I believe.

Watashi wa, Erikku, to iimasu.

That's the only Japanese I ever learned .

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #40
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I get called by both my first and middle name so here you go.

First-
English-Samuel
Japanese-Samyueru

Middle-
English-Tyler
Japanese-Tairā

ko lee is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
japan, japanese, lol, naruto, translate