Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Same-sex marriage

yay or nay?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Same-sex marriage

Why do people care so much about what other people do with their lives, and who they have sex with?
WHY? Just mind your own business, simple as that.

Letting homosexuals get married will NOT be hurting anybody.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #3
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Yay. Why not let gay people get married?
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yay. Gay people are the same as we are, and they have the right to marry who ever they want.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hahaha i love the "vorn was here" tag. why not post instead of lurk-trolling bro lol.

im 100% yay btw. im surprised the devil's advocate hasnt shown up yet (not the user, just anyone with an argument for nay)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

People should have the right to marry whoever they want. Why do people care anyways?

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Couldn't care less.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It's funny when I hear people trying to justify their stance based on the Bible. Because it's a sin. But they seem to miss the part where it said that a man lying with another man has their blood on their own heads. That says to me that the punishment given for the abominable act is really only applicable if they are caught. SO WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING PEEPING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S ABODES? It was like God's little hypocrisy test that everyone for millennia failed to pass.

As for legalizing gay marriage? I honestly don't care. Marriage has been a joke here for the past 2 1/2 decades. If they want to be in on it, too, pass the torch, I say.

Uh, and that wasn't meant to be a reference to burning them.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
shadow-clone
Ninja Academy Student

shadow-clone is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yay all the way!
shadow-clone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #10
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
It's funny when I hear people trying to justify their stance based on the Bible. Because it's a sin. But they seem to miss the part where it said that a man lying with another man has their blood on their own heads. That says to me that the punishment given for the abominable act is really only applicable if they are caught. SO WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING PEEPING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S ABODES? It was like God's little hypocrisy test that everyone for millennia failed to pass.

As for legalizing gay marriage? I honestly don't care. Marriage has been a joke here for the past 2 1/2 decades. If they want to be in on it, too, pass the torch, I say.

Uh, and that wasn't meant to be a reference to burning them.
could not agree more. i find marriage as an institution completely unnecessary. statistically its less than successful too.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #11
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Here my complete thought about this there is nothing wrong with same sex marriage
why do people care about other people who and their spending their lives with this is almost like how interacial marriage was banned a long long long time ago right?.
What i'm trying to say you cant help who these people are and who they want to be with.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #12
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

This reminds me of SodaHead.. xD

Yay, everyone should have a right to be happy.
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm yay I guess.

No nays yet, odd
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #14
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

"If gays want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us I say let em!" A wise man spoke these words neither agreeing with it so much he is mad at those who don't believe nor disagreeing enough to fight against it

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #15
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No option for the people that doesn't care either way the ball rolls.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:30 PM   #16
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX View Post
I'm yay I guess.

No nays yet, odd
Frankly this does not surprise Kingsnoke. This forum has a really young following, and one that tends to be more excepting of things like same-sex marriage.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #17
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Yay. We all bleed the same color blood, breathe the same air, etc etc. Why not let people be happy over one small, insignificant detail?

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #18
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

yay, ofc ~ :3

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #19
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX View Post
I'm yay I guess.

No nays yet, odd
Nay.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #20
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I say yay. Government shouldn't even have this ban on gay marriage, it's defying the constitution. Plus, a gay couple doesn't affect you at all. The reasons people come up with to ban it are senseless and unreasonable.
Anywho, I give it a yay

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ex cetera ex cetera, gay marriage, obama, same-sex marriage, vorn was here