Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #41
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Xaiolin Showdown RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I jump into my speedboat. "Time to go to Africa. Apparently the Silver Manta Ra is over there. It'll go faster than my boat." I turn the key in the ignition of the boat and go speeding across the ocean. As I get closer I see a light in the distance. "There is another Shen gong wu over here. I love my innate Abilene to sense them." As I get closer to the light I see it is a cruise boat. "This Shen gong wu is the Wings of Tinabi. I'd prefer to fly than to ride on boat. I think I'll fight the one with that Shen gong instead of getting the manta ra." I go up to the ship with my speedboat and jump onto the ship. My speedboat sinks. "I can call that back. But I hopefully wont have to." I walk around the ship while nobody is there, considering it is around midnight. I see some guard coming and I jump of the ship and grab onto the railing and stay there hanging while they pass. I hoist myself back up and sneak into a storage room, only after stealing a ship schedule. "We should be reaching the shore by morning. I can find out who has the Shen gong wu on the ship." I use my sensing and find out that they have a large room. In the morning I get out of the ship and buy a ticket for the ship. "Later I'll meet the owner of the wings."
*On the ship as well I sense that their someone here with the wings its getting closer and closer to evening I see some people are up and about
I notice the guards walking around they seem like they dont notice me but I noticed a weird person who seemed to be looking for something.
Suddenly I notice the person who has the wings of Tanibi is near I find room service clothes and go into the room where the Wings are they are being used as a wall decoration.I see the wings and I attempt to grab them*Hahah Victory is mine.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #42
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You see my sword fly into the wings. "Sorry. But I can't let you have those. Hand them over, or do it the hard way and give me a Xaiolin showdown."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #43
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Realizes there is a wu is somewhere on water and decides to stay home. "I can never get on a boat without burning it down and risking my life getting off of it".

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #44
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I Challenge you to a xhaolin showdown!!!!

Old 05-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #45
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I touch the wings and the place changes. It suddenly becomes a large open plain. "This is it? I guess it is time to fight."

Spoiler:

Old 05-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #46
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*what's the challenge you need to pick what the battle is at the start it can be race, first to fall loses, say uncle, tag, or anything else*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #47
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I touch the wings and the place changes. It suddenly becomes a large open plain. "This is it? I guess it is time to fight."
I Choose uncle a fight first to run loses.
Gong Ye Tanpai or whatever >.>

Old 05-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #48
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(This will be fun to watch)

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #49
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*begins to search for the Sliver Manta Ray*
"If I can get it first I won't be late for another Wu. It's too bad it hasn't activated yet, cause it make it a lot easier to find".

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #50
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

*The boat turns into a Windy plain with the salt on the breeze the Shen gong wu is in a cage will be dropped to the winner.*

Yea my first battle Wudai:Wind Blades.*I run towards my opponent and take out my sword of storms and slash it and a hurricane of winds flies towards you.Then I jump into the air and create Lethal blades made of air these fly towards you plus the hurricane speeds them up.*Here take that.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #51
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
*The boat turns into a Windy plain with the salt on the breeze the Shen gong wu is in a cage will be dropped to the winner.*

Yea my first battle Wudai:Wind Blades.*I run towards my opponent and take out my sword of storms and slash it and a hurricane of winds flies towards you.Then I jump into the air and create Lethal blades made of air these fly towards you plus the hurricane speeds them up.*Here take that.
I Surge myself with electricity and run around the twister very fast, also dodging the swords. I use my Shuriken shen gong wu and throw it at you. It shoots out energy at you. I connect it with a lightning string so it will come back to me. I then charge it with electricity and it goes faster coming right at you. It uses something like a Doppler radar to sink in on you and follow you by sending energy waves. I raise my arm and electricity goes around me. "Now time to get a new shen gong wu."

Spoiler:

Old 05-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #52
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

*As the blast of lightning and the power the shurinken sheng gong wu the beam comes towards me super fast quickly the Jet Bootsu activate I use the my Wudai wind power to boost my with the slash from the storm sword sends me flying straight into the air allowing me to travel at super speed. using the jet Bootsu to stop close near you but blast away in time to lure your attack back at ya.*I use my Wudai wind powers to create a vortex of wind around me slowing down any attack and deflecting attacks also it draws you towards it shall tear you to pieces more devastating that a hurricane the vortex is.*

Old 05-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #53
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(That was a little hard to understand.)
As my shen gong wu comes at me it stops. I control it using the lightning thread. I then use My Moby Morpher shen gong wu to make myself very large. I now weigh enough so that the vortex doesn't pull me. I bring my shiruken back to me. I grab my shiruken and put it on my back. I then use my Morpher so I become normal again and start flying towards your vortex I then use it again close to us so we will both transform into what I decide. A person 5 inches tall that weighs 1000000 pounds and can't move. "You will lose."

Spoiler:

Old 05-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #54
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

*Remember the Jet Bootsu allows me to defy gravity you know tht right?*Uses jet Bootsu and Makes a Empty Vaccum on your head disabling your breathing.*

Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #55
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

(Counter later aight going to bed)

Old 05-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #56
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(When I transform you, you become five inches tall. I don't think you can make a vacuum on my head. It would be God mod anyway.)

Spoiler:

Old 05-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #57
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

anyone want chicken

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #58
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I do!

Spoiler:

Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #59
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*Jet Bootsu are shoes so you put your foot over his head weird?*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #60
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

No. But I read the thins it can do, and creating a vacum isn't one of them. And isn;t making it inpossible for me to breath no matter what I do god mod anyway?

Spoiler: