Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default ITACHI: "I'm Preparing Something Else Too"

What's this "something else" itachi is preparing as addition to Izanami...
Any guesses? Or Bets? I'm curious!

And Is this the End of Itachi?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:27 AM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ITACHI: "I'm Preparing Something Else Too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post

As shown in the past chapters edo's cant die, unless they are sealed. He just got choped in half is all, heck who knows he might of used Izanami before he got choped in half..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #3
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^yea...he already cast izanami as we can see his right eye got black and sealed.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^yea...he already cast izanami as we can see his right eye got black and sealed.
but the real question his, is it really sealed since he is an Edo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:51 AM   #5
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^i thought of that but what i come up with that edo tensei is weak against any sealing so just like it can't regenerate a general sealing of the body it may not be able to regenerate a sealed eye either nor anything that's "sealed". just my thought.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #6
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Dunno. More Uchiha Spam?

I sure hope it is!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #7
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^perhaps similar to what u said in chp disc. that additional something could be in favor of sasuke?

lol if there's gonna be more Itachi spam then it's a sign that he's about to leave us for good

Old 05-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I saw his right eye was closed and sealed at the last page, he probabl used Izanami and he knows he won't die, also, I hope Itachi doesn't die Just not yet.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^perhaps similar to what u said in chp disc. that additional something could be in favor of sasuke?

lol if there's gonna be more Itachi spam then it's a sign that he's about to leave us for good
I hope Itachi does leave for good. He had his 15 minutes.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It be awesome if Kabuto disrupted Itachi and we never see it. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I hope Itachi does leave for good. He had his 15 minutes.
He had 15 years D=

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #11
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It be awesome if Kabuto disrupted Itachi and we never see it. =D

He had 15 years D=
It would be considering the haxx we already seen from Uchiha

coughcoughsussanoisaliteralplotshieldcoughcough

damn straight he did!

...At least in my case.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Which of course would mean Sasuke would later be using it, but I have no problem with hyping a jutsu for Thrilla in Konaha between Sasuke and Naruto.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #13
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Which of course would mean Sasuke would later be using it, but I have no problem with hyping a jutsu for Thrilla in Konaha between Sasuke and Naruto.

Ok I got it.

Izanami requires the user to sacrifice their life.

Sasuke uses it on Tobi.

Tobi is defeated

Sasuke dies

Everyone wins!

...At least in my case.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Even better!

Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

My theory:

Itachi used Izanami on himself to decide his fate. He set the command to: ''Stay in this world until you defeat Kabuto''
That's why Kabuto will not be able to seal or cancel Itachi's Edo Tensei, Itachi will basically be immune to all Kabuto's jutsus until he defeats him.

Everything Kabuto does will have no effect, Itachi will just appear again.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:42 AM   #16
Might_GAI
Genin

Might_GAI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
My theory:

Itachi used Izanami on himself to decide his fate. He set the command to: ''Stay in this world until you defeat Kabuto''
That's why Kabuto will not be able to seal or cancel Itachi's Edo Tensei, Itachi will basically be immune to all Kabuto's jutsus until he defeats him.

Everything Kabuto does will have no effect, Itachi will just appear again.
Then that will be one overpowered jutsu LMAO... :/

"Stay in this world until you rule the world" *and he turns invincible until he kills everyone... *

Anyway .. anything can happen in Naruto ... Maybe the black eye means Itachi was getting sealed off and that the scroll suigetsu found was how to use izanami or something...
Might_GAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:39 AM   #17
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

i doubt the use of izanami will be in Oro's possession!...
that thing in the scroll will become sasuke's trump card to gaining a higher Power...something Kabuto doesn't even know about.

But most importantly is what else itachi prepared alongside Izanami...
I want to throw in a speculation:
Itachi prepared a Tsukuyomi to self activate just like he did Amaterasu to self activate when Tobi looked inside Sasuke's eyes.

I dont know whether he planted it on himself or on sasuke again? But that tsukuyomi is inevitable. Kabuto will fall for it. I believe that's why itachi sacrificed his amaterasu eye instead.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:16 AM   #18
Mischievous1709
Academy Graduate

Mischievous1709 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He got cut on HALF IN HALF!!!! would a person NOT DIE if the got sliced in half
Mischievous1709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #19
K3nsh!n
Genin

K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^he is an ET, already dead...so he cannot "die" again

@kalmeast:
which translation did you read?
The one I read didn't have the "else" word
So I just assumed Itachi was referring to Izanami only...
Old 05-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #20
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^i think the translation i read must me more accurate. it's consistent with 3 sites.

anyway, remember chp 581 pg 14, Itachi said "Izanami is Prepared"
So chp 585 pg 3, sasuke asked "can't u use izanami yet"?.."he's about to do something"
Itachi: "i'm preparing something too, but it'll take some time"...

chp 585 pg 13...itachi saids "I'll now start izanami"...
timeline makes perfect sense...what's ur translation say. let's compare or pm me the link.