Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Bleach's girls posing as artwork?

Maybe. If I were a sculptor, I'd let Rukia, Orihime, and Rangiku pose. Of course, they'd pose as Venus Victrix, La Diana Cazadora (Diana the Huntress), and Birth of Venus, respectively. I'd do that as long they don't call me a tolo (Portugese for fool.) What sculptures do you have in mind if you want to.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach's girls posing as artwork?

I'll be a perv and say they should pose in Bikinis.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

or nothing at all .
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
or nothing at all .
heh heh heh *dirty thought bubble*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
BankaiNaruto
Chunin

BankaiNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
or nothing at all .
lol..

BankaiNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

isnt that a dream come true ?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #7
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh yea dude

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i would keep a couple pics for me and my friends.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah.

Quote:
i would keep a couple pics for me and my friends.
Sell them too.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post

Well done.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post

Well done.
On second thought, no clothes at all!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #12
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I meant sculptures. Please think of a sculpture.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 07-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
I meant sculptures. Please think of a sculpture.
Oh, sorry.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, sorry.
Have you thought any sculptures that Rukia, Orihime, and Rangiku cose pose as?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 07-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Have you thought any sculptures that Rukia, Orihime, and Rangiku cose pose as?
I have no idea what those sculptures' names poses are.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have no idea what those sculptures' names poses are.
Since I started this, Rukia, Orihime, and Rangiku would pose as Venus Victrix, La Diana Cazadora (Diana the Huntress), and Birth of Venus, respectively. I bet you can try look up those artworks on Wikipedia to find out what the artworks really like.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 07-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #17
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I figured that maybe they could pose as some Greek Goddesses' Sculpture's.

Maybe, oh, Aphrodite?

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #18
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
I figured that maybe they could pose as some Greek Goddesses' Sculpture's.

Maybe, oh, Aphrodite?

I believe you for that. About that, name some Venus sculptures that Rukia, Orihime, and Rangiku could pose.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 07-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #19
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
Haha..good one
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #20
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by windking View Post
Haha..good one
Can you think about sculptures Rukia, Orihime, and Rangiku could pose as?
Viva Mexico y el Tri

Tags
san luis potosi