Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #41
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: If the Chunin Exams would have gone to the finals, who would have won?

Tournament or No,they were still observed for how they carried themselves in battle....in my opinion,the Original question is asking who wouldve won the Chunin Exams if it hadnt been interrupted....and everyone is giving there opinions on it.

Naruto vs Neji-everyone knows who won
Sasuke vs Gaara-my opinion wouldve been a tie or Gaara
Kankuro vs Shino-Shino by forfeit
Temari vs Shikamaru-Temari

Naruto vs Gaara-Naruto
Shino vs Temari-Temari

Naruto vs Temari-Naruto probably wouldve won,but not gone up to Chunin rank....and this is all my new opinion on this.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #42
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: If the Chunin Exams would have gone to the finals, who would have won?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Tournament or No,they were still observed for how they carried themselves in battle....in my opinion,the Original question is asking who wouldve won the Chunin Exams if it hadnt been interrupted....and everyone is giving there opinions on it.

Naruto vs Neji-everyone knows who won
Sasuke vs Gaara-my opinion wouldve been a tie or Gaara
Kankuro vs Shino-Shino by forfeit
Temari vs Shikamaru-Temari

Naruto vs Gaara-Naruto
Shino vs Temari-Temari

Naruto vs Temari-Naruto probably wouldve won,but not gone up to Chunin rank....and this is all my new opinion on this.
You think Temari would have beaten Shino?? I dont. U see , Shino actually defeated Kankuro later on, in the forest, and he should be at least as strong as Temari! And since kankuro forfeited , shino was fully recovered for the second match, and temari was not!

Shino would have won!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #43
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
You think Temari would have beaten Shino?? I dont. U see , Shino actually defeated Kankuro later on, in the forest, and he should be at least as strong as Temari! And since kankuro forfeited , shino was fully recovered for the second match, and temari was not!

Shino would have won!
Dont get me wrong,Shino wouldve been a tough match for Temari and Vice-versa,but when someone can blow the bugs away and have the same way of thinking like Shikamaru....i just think Shino wouldve had a tough match.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 05-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #44
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Dont get me wrong,Shino wouldve been a tough match for Temari and Vice-versa,but when someone can blow the bugs away and have the same way of thinking like Shikamaru....i just think Shino wouldve had a tough match.
I understand what you say... Though Shino is almost as smart as Shikamaru! But yes, the wind would be a challenge for his bugs.... Still, I thought shikamaru wouldnt have a chance against Temari's long long range attacks...
Old 05-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #45
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I understand what you say... Though Shino is almost as smart as Shikamaru! But yes, the wind would be a challenge for his bugs.... Still, I thought shikamaru wouldnt have a chance against Temari's long long range attacks...
Shikamaru isnt like Naruto and bull-rushs into a battle...like great generals he surveys the land and thinks several moves ahead....Temari underestimated him and played right into his hands...or shadow.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #46
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Shikamaru isnt like Naruto and bull-rushs into a battle...like great generals he surveys the land and thinks several moves ahead....Temari underestimated him and played right into his hands...or shadow.
lol. but I thought about Shino, not naruto. Yes naruto isnt smart, but shino is!
Is Shino a jounin now???, I cant remember..
Old 05-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #47
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol. but I thought about Shino, not naruto. Yes naruto isnt smart, but shino is!
Is Shino a jounin now???, I cant remember..
If i heard right,he's a chunin....Jonin's among the 11 i think is only Neji while everyone but Naruto is a chunin.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:54 AM   #48
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
If i heard right,he's a chunin....Jonin's among the 11 i think is only Neji while everyone but Naruto is a chunin.
Yeah! Naruto is still a genin! xD I think the old man who claims to be the strongest genin has to give that title to Naruto!
Old 07-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #49
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everyone who says that Naruto would beat Gaara is clearly wrong. Naruto only beat Gaara later because he was protecting Sakura and because he had someone to protect. Gaara would have won in my opinion
RasenganMaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #50
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

depends on who wins the gaara vs. sasuke round.

If gaara wins, gaara takes the whole chunin exam.

If sasuke wins, either naruto or sasuke could have won.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #51
SidetheMizukage
Genin

SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestu View Post
Naruto vs neji: Naruto
Gaara vs sasuke: Gaara
Shikimaru vs temari: Temari
kankaro vs shino: Kankuro
Darui vs Kabuto (if he didn't quite): Kabuto

I agree with everything, except the Shikamaru vs Temari. That being said my opion is completely baised being that Shikamaru was my favorite character in the original naruto series.
SidetheMizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #52
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiDE92 View Post
I agree with everything, except the Shikamaru vs Temari. That being said my opion is completely baised being that Shikamaru was my favorite character in the original naruto series.

That fight actually happened though. Shikamaru did lose, he caught her in his shadow possession and then gave up.
RasenganMaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote