Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default What If Danzo's Last Moment....

See, I kinda liked danzo in the beginning until he was rendered useless against sasuke and wasted 11 sharingan when Kakashi could've done better with 1 should he have Hashi's dna to wield it...

Anyways, a thought came to me which to me would be the most Epic manner to redeem Danzo as a great shinobi!.

It's hard to believe Danzo didn't use Shisui's eyes at the end? What if he did?
What if he used his last breath to cast IZANAMI on Tobi, Deciding Tobi's destiny...does anyone think this is possible? Although i don't, i'd wish....
Shouldn't there be some purpose in that battle especially for Danzo's character that had been brooding in the background for this whole time.

Man, if this is the case, I'd battle Wooster for the title of Danzo's #1.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 05-06-2012 at 05:04 PM.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What If Danzo's Last Moment....

no way.So you say Danzo is the guy that will bring peace to the world?just no.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
See, I kinda liked danzo in the beginning until he was rendered useless against sasuke and wasted 11 sharingan when Kakashi could've done better with 1 should he have Hashi's dna to wield it...

The only reason Kakashi would survive the fight (which even he might not)
is because he's a more major character. Danzo is more of a side character
though he's definitely one of the most interesting characters. But
anywho, Sasuke would have raped Kakashi. Sorry but it's true.

Danzo did NOT waste the sharingan. He forced Sasuke into a double KO.
Yes, Sasuke did trick him with a clever genjutsu trick but it doesn't change
the fact that Sasuke's went kamikaze at the end and is only alive because
of Karin. Without Karin, Sasuke would be dead.

Anyways, a thought came to me which to me would be the most Epic manner to redeem Danzo as a great shinobi!.

It's hard to believe Danzo didn't use Shisui's eyes at the end? What if he did?
What if he used his last breath to cast IZANAMI on Tobi, Deciding Tobi's destiny...does anyone think this is possible? Although i don't, i'd wish....
Shouldn't there be some purpose in that battle especially for Danzo's character that had been brooding in the background for this whole time.

Man, if this is the case, I'd battle Wooster for the title of Danzo's #1.
I doubt Danzo has Izanami.

But eh who knows?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
no way.So you say Danzo is the guy that will bring peace to the world?just no.
He already did.

Sai Shaft.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:26 AM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

So, you are trying to say that Tobi/Sasuke is already under Izanami?
I doubt it.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #6
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^ I'm saying that as much as i don't like Danzo, for me, this is the only plot twist that could redeem his character.

I'm saying what if? i'm referring to minor destiny change nothing major, for instance Izanami to make Sasuke betray Tobi... but yea, i could be totally off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
The only reason Kakashi would survive the fight (which even he might not)
is because he's a more major character. Danzo is more of a side character
though he's definitely one of the most interesting characters. But
anywho, Sasuke would have raped Kakashi. Sorry but it's true.

Danzo did NOT waste the sharingan. He forced Sasuke into a double KO.
Yes, Sasuke did trick him with a clever genjutsu trick but it doesn't change
the fact that Sasuke's went kamikaze at the end and is only alive because
of Karin. Without Karin, Sasuke would be dead.
heck yea...Kakashi with Hashirama's chakra to wield his sharingan continuously without breaking down cannot be defeated by Sasuke at that time...
Kakashi is just way more skilled than danzo in combating... and obviously more intelligent although Danzo would be more powerful with his wind style jutsu and others

we need to stay within the fictional world and not be concerned with whether it's because kakashi is a major character and Danzo isn't... Assuming all things being equal..

Old 05-07-2012, 04:28 AM   #7
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Kakashi managed to keep Sasuke out for a bit, even though Sasuke was wounded.
Danzo should've won against him, also, Danzo had like 11 Sharingan and couldn't notice a simple GENJUTSU? That's bullc**p.

Also, Karin helped Sasuke through many battles and PnJ too.
Sasuke is a FAIL character in battles, Kishi just likes him too much.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #8
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!

While we'd all love to believe that Kakashi would have beaten Sasuke, the truth is that Sasuke (and Naruto) both have surpassed Kakashi. Replace Danzo with Kakashi and Sasuke still wins.

Oddly enough, due to his overuse of the Mangekyō Sharingan with Danzo, Kakashi happened to run into Sasuke at the moment he was at his weakest, putting him on even ground with his former student. Rerun the scenario any other time, and Kakashi looses...even more so now that Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #9
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phacade View Post
While we'd all love to believe that Kakashi would have beaten Sasuke, the truth is that Sasuke (and Naruto) both have surpassed Kakashi. Replace Danzo with Kakashi and Sasuke still wins.

Oddly enough, due to his overuse of the Mangekyō Sharingan with Danzo, Kakashi happened to run into Sasuke at the moment he was at his weakest, putting him on even ground with his former student. Rerun the scenario any other time, and Kakashi looses...even more so now that Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan.
He would lose due to PnJ. Kakashi has been out of what he should be this entire Shippuden series due to PnJ. He knows over a thousand Jutsu but only uses like 2. That's Grade A right there. Kishi should be ashamed

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:43 AM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I agree with Kyuubi.
Danzo had 11 Sharingans, Senju DNA, Shisui's eye etc. he was so powerful but a simple genjutsu fooled him, something's wrong there.
Also, why didn't he use Koto?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #11
TheSuperPirateNinja
Freshmen Academy Student

TheSuperPirateNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I Agree With Your Assumptions/Opinon/What If Scenario
I Was Kind Of Wandering About The Same Thing, Why Would Danzo Stay In The BG, Then All The Sudden He Faces One Charcter In The Series And Die That Seems Way To Iffy..............
There Has To Be More, A Lot More Maybe He Did Cast A Izanami, I Mean He Did Know About Izanagi So It Wouldn't Be Surprising If He Knew About Izanami The Only Flaw Within This (What If, Is........ You Need A Parnter To Cast The Izanami) Remember Back a Few Chapters Ago Itachi Said ''There Is Another Jutsu Similar To That Of Izanagi, Izanami.......Izanagi That Can Alter Destiny, Which That Of Izanami Can Decide Destiny''........Great What If Just A Few Flaws

Last edited by TheSuperPirateNinja; 05-07-2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: wording
TheSuperPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:10 AM   #12
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If he did, he probably destined Tobi to have an agonizing and humbling defeat, and Tobi being the stereotypical villain he is, he would just die if he lost to someone 5x weaker than him.
That guy, is Tenten

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He already did.

Sai Shaft.
Sai Shaft is the only Shinobi to best Danzo's sealing jutsu.

Danzo would be proud.

Anyway, Kishi loves to retcon, so I guess it is possible..

Last edited by Wooster; 05-07-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #14
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Danzo is proud of Sai Shaft, not Sai
Remember Sai has emotions? But Sai Shaft, he comes through when he is on the job!
If Sai is in trouble, Sai Shaft saves the day! In truth, Sai Shaft is the only thing of pride Danzo has in him.
Gawd!!! Rushing this D:

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #15
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Who is Sai Shaft? O.o
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #16
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ someone sticky made up i think, i've nvr gotten to understand the concept...

Old 05-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #17
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post

heck yea...Kakashi with Hashirama's chakra to wield his sharingan continuously without breaking down cannot be defeated by Sasuke at that time...
Kakashi is just way more skilled than danzo in combating... and obviously more intelligent although Danzo would be more powerful with his wind style jutsu and others

we need to stay within the fictional world and not be concerned with whether it's because kakashi is a major character and Danzo isn't... Assuming all things being equal..
But that's just it. Danzo only died because Sasuke is a major character
and Danzo was apparently according to Kishi not needed alive in the plot
anymore. And as I said the only reason Kakashi would survive a fight
against Sasuke is because Kakashi is a major character. Though even
Kakashi might die against the Sauce.

If Kishi wanted to he could have had Foo and Torune actually
delay Tobi (which they could have done if they weren't
for their plot induced stupidity in trying to capture Tobi)
and then Danzo would have Shisui's eye and well game over.
Danzo wins.

There are just so many instances of plot no jutsu in Danzo vs Sasuke that it's not even funny. Danzo is better than MS Sasuke. MS Sasuke is clearly
better than Kakashi. Danzo is better than Kakashi.

"Skill" is arbitrary especially since any skill Danzo has you would say "Oh it's only because he cheated with having shaingan on his arm" but of course
let Kakashi's Obito eye slide and say Kakashi is the most skilled.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:43 AM   #18
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But that's just it. Danzo only died because Sasuke is a major character
and Danzo was apparently according to Kishi not needed alive in the plot
anymore. And as I said the only reason Kakashi would survive a fight
against Sasuke is because Kakashi is a major character. Though even
Kakashi might die against the Sauce.
Remember I said all things being equal. we need to remain in the story and not come outside to talk of the Writer's intention. it becomes a cop out
Jiraiya was a more major character than Nagato, yet he died...why? Gaara was more major than Deidara yet he still was defeated. Danzo was simply weaker than Sasuke. remember, sasuke didn't have to win that fight for danzo to die. He could have lost yet Danzo dies by Tobi or something else.

If Kishi wanted to he could have had Foo and Torune actually
delay Tobi (which they could have done if they weren't
for their plot induced stupidity in trying to capture Tobi)
and then Danzo would have Shisui's eye and well game over.
Danzo wins.
Perhaps!...Danzo couldn't use shisui's eyes first cus it was recuperating. It's his fault for using it for selfish gain on mifune. It wasn't kishi's fault, but Danzo's - remain in the story.

There are just so many instances of plot no jutsu in Danzo vs Sasuke that it's not even funny. Danzo is better than MS Sasuke. MS Sasuke is clearly
better than Kakashi. Danzo is better than Kakashi.
I agree, there is pnj. Danzo was mishandled and should have been much stronger but also the guy is in his 70's FCS. just like hiruzen who was considerably weaker so was danzo.

"Skill" is arbitrary especially since any skill Danzo has you would say "Oh it's only because he cheated with having shaingan on his arm" but of course
let Kakashi's Obito eye slide and say Kakashi is the most skilled.
Too bad, the sharingan defines both of their character and Kakashi is simply a more efficient user. So much itachi even commends him. Danzo was never commended by anyone of his use of sharingan. He nvr mastered it but only took advantage of it

And for all who think Kakashi with Hashi's Dna to wield Sharingan consecutively would lose against sasuke, think again!
Kakashi is smarter!. With the ability to spam kamui as many times as sasuke can Susanoo, how'd he lose fighting from a distance? i bet he can warp every susanoo attack. Even amaterasu. And he won't fall for sasuke's weak genjutsu. Besides, he's not arrogant and would figure out susanoo's weakness before attacking recklessly as Danzo did. Do u really think kakashi with Kunai in his hand could be killed by a shuriken that sasuke would throw? impossible. he'd block it easy but Danzo died by shuriken and wastes the 9th sharingan.

Last edited by kalmeast; 05-08-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Can't resist posting something about Kakashi. He does have the smarts and everything and is eligible to becoming a hokage. If he had some of the 1st's powers, then he'd be nearly as invincible. He adapts to new powers really quickly and really well.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote