Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #21
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NUNSG Tier List

@Sublime Orochimaru? Better than ASUMA? All of Oro's moves are extra punishable, slow, etc.

Asuma quick, has a really fast jutsu thts great for punishment,Decent range, lingering hitbox.Its also really easy to land off a SB and it catches people off guard.

grab causes knock back, it's fast.. . Short air combo. And his awkaenkng is CRAZY. Asuma is probably the most underrated/underused character in the game.

Oro on the other hand... Slow jutsu, slower and shorter range grab than jugo's... Slow tilt, easily punishable.... Only good thing about him is his ultimate..

@Kibanaru You're thinking with a skill based mentality. This is based on how good each character is in general. PTS Sakura is useless against people who actually know and see her traps... So easy to predict. Again this is based on how good they are overall. That would mean overall PTS Sakura is better than Itachi -_-

If you think that my whole ranking is bad then you either don't know enough about the ALL the characters, or your thinking way too skill based.

Again like VirtualAlex said, Tiers only come into play at the highest level of play, and a game like this is more mind games and strategy then anything.

Meh. I'm remaking this list this weekend or the next. Thought that using AB's tier list and changing it would be easier, but it actually made things more complicated for me lol so take everything with a grain of sand...or salt.. Whichever is right lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 05-03-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #22
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
@Sublime Orochimaru? Better than ASUMA? All of Oro's moves are extra punishable, slow, etc.

Asuma quick, has a really fast jutsu thts great for punishment,Decent range, lingering hitbox.Its also really easy to land off a SB and it catches people off guard.

grab causes knock back, it's fast.. . Short air combo. And his awkaenkng is CRAZY. Asuma is probably the most underrated/underused character in the game.

Oro on the other hand... Slow jutsu, slower and shorter range grab than jugo's... Slow tilt, easily punishable.... Only good thing about him is his ultimate..

@Kibanaru You're thinking with a skill based mentality. This is based on how good each character is in general. PTS Sakura is useless against people who actually know and see her traps... So easy to predict. Again this is based on how good they are overall. That would mean overall PTS Sakura is better than Itachi -_-

If you think that my whole ranking is bad then you either don't know enough about the ALL the characters, or your thinking way too skill based.

Again like VirtualAlex said, Tiers only come into play at the highest level of play, and a game like this is more mind games and strategy then anything.

Meh. I'm remaking this list this weekend or the next. Thought that using AB's tier list and changing it would be easier, but it actually made things more complicated for me lol so take everything with a grain of sand...or salt.. Whichever is right lol
i play around with people all the time with her traps. they arnt as easy to avoid as you think. ill throw one sub back dash they cancel fall for it. even if you try to jump over it you can still get hit by it. and its a great counter to puppet masters and people with teleporting awakenings. she is my main and i also catch people off guard with her ult alot. and she also basicly has a infinite number of bombs that i use to get people off me when they are comboing. she also has a air combo cancel to ground wich ive been practicing. also orochimaru is actually realy fast. if used right. he has great combose with great range and his ninja move is like crazy fast. if you combine that with his combo he becomes a slipery snake. plus his combo comes with a bounce and you can just cancel that into his ult. his jutsu has good tracking sometimes i ges. like you think you dodge it sometimes and then it hits you from behind. it hits more than not. and itachi should probably be a higher rank too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 05-04-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #23
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Sakura's jutsu is Way too situational, and if you know how to play against a PTS Sakura then she isnt all that great. I use her too. Everythig you listed, i already knew. And you can't sub jutsu with her since the wire goes over the opponents head.

So Oro is better than Asuma... Cuz of his ninja move? When almost everything else about him is average at best? Every character can dodge everything so it doesn't even matter much. He's not above average like Minato either..

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 05-04-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #24
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Sakura's jutsu is Way too situational, and if you know how to play against a PTS Sakura then she isnt all that great. I use her too. Everythig you listed, i already knew. And you can't sub jutsu with her since the wire goes over the opponents head.

So Oro is better than Asuma... Cuz of his ninja move? When almost everything else about him is average at best? Every character can dodge everything so it doesn't even matter much. He's not above average like Minato either..
he has like the best ninja move. and i use sakura alot. if you aim her jutsu u can hit directly with it. and u it with your combos to measure the distance perfectly.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 05-04-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #25
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

But ninja moving isn't even done much in the highest level of play. And even in casuals it doesn't make much of a difference because everyone can dodge everything anyway. And Minato's is better.
So if you sub jutsu, you have to back up, and by that time you get cancelled into or they dodge. Really you should see how easy it is to counter when you know how it works. And sub jutsu is something almost every character can do, and Can do it better than herZ

And this isn't really based on "If used correctly" or "if you play like this". It's based on the characger's attributes and how they work. Like MS Sasuke's jutsu is a great sub waster. Otherwise someone like TS Shino would be EXTRA high lol

Old 05-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #26
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But ninja moving isn't even done much in the highest level of play. And even in casuals it doesn't make much of a difference because everyone can dodge everything anyway. And Minato's is better.
So if you sub jutsu, you have to back up, and by that time you get cancelled into or they dodge. Really you should see how easy it is to counter when you know how it works. And sub jutsu is something almost every character can do, and Can do it better than herZ

And this isn't really based on "If used correctly" or "if you play like this". It's based on the characger's attributes and how they work. Like MS Sasuke's jutsu is a great sub waster. Otherwise someone like TS Shino would be EXTRA high lol
Are you kiding me. The best people ninja move out of combose. If use right it can change a match completly and I realy think pts sakura should be higher. It seems like your basing it of simplicity than the actual characters skills.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #27
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Are you kiding me. The best people ninja move out of combose. If use right it can change a match completly and I realy think pts sakura should be higher. It seems like your basing it of simplicity than the actual characters skills.
The thing is that there are characters who have way better ninjutsu than pts sakura. She isn't bad, she's just average...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #28
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
And then get dash cancelled into. I do it too A LOT. I catch mega with this a lot by jumpiing out and using a jutsu. but sometimes it takes too long for them to jump out, and you get cancelled into.

Basing it off simplicity? What do you mean by that? That Sakura isn't high because in the show she sucks? I'm not one of those assholes -_- I give every character a chance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
The thing is that there are characters who have way better ninjutsu than pts sakura. She isn't bad, she's just average...
^This
I said in the OP, one of mybest characters is in the C-tier. I'm not playing favorites or anything. I know that he isn't better overall than others.
her jutsu is again situational and easy to predict or dodge. Her ultimate has a decent range. Her combos don't have anything exploitable, they're just average combos. And her grab is also short range, not as quick as others, and doesn't cause knockback. I don't remember her items. The only thing GREAT about PTS Sakura is her bomb tags.but that alone can only put her so high.

Now how you USE all of her moves is based on skill. And I said earlier, thats not what the list is based on. Its based on the attributes and properties of every move/item the characters have.

Ex. of random properties: Guard damage,guard breakability,farms subs,hitbox size,lingering hitbox,chakra dash distance and speed,ultimate/jutsu startup time, jutsu can hit people on the ground,knocks the opponent up for more options,iFrames, and then obvious stuff too like jutsu speed and combo speed. Those are only a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Again, I am redoing this list when I get the time to. So again, take everything witha grain of sand.. or salt..

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 05-06-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #29
Idachi
Freshmen Academy Student

Idachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ya i agree
Idachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #30
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
And then get dash cancelled into. I do it too A LOT. I catch mega with this a lot by jumpiing out and using a jutsu. but sometimes it takes too long for them to jump out, and you get cancelled into.

Basing it off simplicity? What do you mean by that? That Sakura isn't high because in the show she sucks? I'm not one of those assholes -_- I give every character a chance

^This
I said in the OP, one of mybest characters is in the C-tier. I'm not playing favorites or anything. I know that he isn't better overall than others.
her jutsu is again situational and easy to predict or dodge. Her ultimate has a decent range. Her combos don't have anything exploitable, they're just average combos. And her grab is also short range, not as quick as others, and doesn't cause knockback. I don't remember her items. The only thing GREAT about PTS Sakura is her bomb tags.but that alone can only put her so high.

Now how you USE all of her moves is based on skill. And I said earlier, thats not what the list is based on. Its based on the attributes and properties of every move/item the characters have.

Ex. of random properties: Guard damage,guard breakability,farms subs,hitbox size,lingering hitbox,chakra dash distance and speed,ultimate/jutsu startup time, jutsu can hit people on the ground,knocks the opponent up for more options,iFrames, and then obvious stuff too like jutsu speed and combo speed. Those are only a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Again, I am redoing this list when I get the time to. So again, take everything witha grain of sand.. or salt..
actually her grab is pretty long range. i out grab alot of people with her. and thats not what i ment with simplicity. and i seen people ninja move when they knew the person was gona sub to dodge the cancel and start again. and most people are rather predictable with the subings. ninja move in combos is a great way to dodge what u know is coming. oh and u can exploit her air combo. also her ult has alot of invincibility frames and has a realy big height. maybe im just good with her. i wasnt trying to make u mad. just tell u what i think.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #31
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I'm not mad lol

I'm good with her too. And I have completely and utterly destroyed people with her. But it's not based on how good us individuals are with the characters

And I do Ninja move out of combos after people sub. It just doesn't help too much when the person c.dashes after they sub. I usually ninja move out and use a jutsu back at them