Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 04-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #81
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 584 bet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Let see's who wins! Let me reread the part were he is about to join orochimaru...

I want to say, when Kabuto goes for the kill... That is a solid "No way in hell I am going to join you",
so against wins!

Edit: I have not started to rep anyone, so you guys can tell me if agree with Kabuto not joining at 1st... Or if he did.
Kabuto goes in for the kill. It can't be any clearer than that Zero. That was a complete Rejection to Orochimaru. Then Oro manipulated and persuaded Kabuto to Join him, just like you said on the first point of the bet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #82
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Would it be a draw cause the 1st part was true...just not the 2nd.
But The 2nd was not definitive about the reason Kabuto joined with Orochimaru just...Something like that

man now mah bwain hurtz

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #83
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The only reason kabs tried to kill orochimaru is because he thought that he set him up. Oro never said anything about having kabs join him at the time and when he did offer to take him under his wing kabs accepted. So the first point never happened because kabuto never refused to join oro as he made no such offer at the time that he attacked him.

We didn't get anything else on oro's past either, so I would say with only got two points right.

Last edited by JazzJunkie4; 04-28-2012 at 04:10 PM.
JazzJunkie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #84
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
So Orochimaru invite Kabuto over for tea? That doesn't pass the smell test.
He invited him over for a chat bout Nonou

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #85
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

kabuto attacked out of anger and with intent to kill. If he was trying to join him, he wouldn't have tried to kill him. He was surprised to see orochimaru come out as a snake.
I think that fits the quota for the top part of the bet. After that he chose to join.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #86
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
kabuto attacked out of anger and with intent to kill. If he was trying to join him, he wouldn't have tried to kill him. He was surprised to see orochimaru come out as a snake.
I think that fits the quota for the top part of the bet. After that he chose to join.
oro hadn't even proposed anything about kabs being his best buddy and joining him, he just wanted to talk about kab's mother first. Kabs attacked him because he thought oro set him up. The first time oro asked him to join after the attack kabuto accepted therefore kabuto never declined to join oro when he asked and the first quota does not apply.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #87
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Its a Tie

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:46 AM   #88
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I gotta say, I think With won zero :o
Even though I'm Against

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:26 AM   #89
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So you want me to drep you, sir? I remember you went HothCORE.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #90
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
So you want me to drep you, sir? I remember you went HothCORE.
hothcore?

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #91
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye of ages View Post
hothcore?
dont do it.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #92
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I gotta say, I think With won zero :o
Even though I'm Against
To late, I have all ready repped everyone who was against

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #93
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

That means you are cheating!
But I don't care, it is fun anyway!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #94
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
That means you are cheating!
But I don't care, it is fun anyway!
How so?

Old 05-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #95
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was joking, we cannot tell you who won, it's your opinion, dude!
Old 05-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #96
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was joking, we cannot tell you who won, it's your opinion, dude!
Ah, but it is not opinion based. It is either shown or not.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #97
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, but in case of a tie, it's your opinion, right?
Old 05-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #98
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, but in case of a tie, it's your opinion, right?
True enough.