Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Whom will you or would you vote for?
Mitt Romney...like a baws 6 23.08%
Newt Gringrich, my name is Fink Nottle and I approve this Newt 2 7.69%
Michelle Bachmann experience doesn't matter look at ObamaIt was fun watching her bash Ron Paul on his isolationist pacifism 2 7.69%
Herman Cain: He's a playa you a hata Trying to get the support of one voter, namely his wife 6 23.08%
Ron Paul Yeah.... 12 46.15%
Rick Perry...like a haws Riding off into the sunset. 1 3.85%
Jon Huntsman because I hate me almost as much as he hates meDecided Romney was the better Romney. 1 3.85%
That one New Mexican libertarian guy See Libertarian Party Poll 0 0%
Rick Santorum 2 7.69%
Write in Dick Cheney: The only true conservative choice 3 11.54%
Why isn't Paul Ryan running? ;~; 6 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #181
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Republican Primary

Final Florida results from CNN:
Quote:
Romney had 46% of the vote, compared with 32% for Newt Gingrich, 13% for Rick Santorum and 7% for Ron Paul..
Here is a great article from CNN summarizing the primaries and caucuses in Feburary.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/01/politi...p_t1&hpt=hp_c1

Lots of different scenarios in all these state, but it looks like Romney has the biggest edge. Paul will try to pick up some delegates in caucus states where few people participate. Santorum is targetting Evangelicals and some midwestern states. And Gingrich is trying ot be beat Romney where ever he can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-01-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #182
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hmm your very right about Romney having the edge..
Do you think if Ron Paul puts in a close race with Romney he'll pull out and be a 3rd party candidate?

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #183
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I have to say, this is a very amusing add by Santorum. If you are going to to tweak your opponent, do it with wit and humor.

YouTube:

Last edited by Wooster; 02-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #184
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

o.o Booyaa, now that is what I like to see. Action movie ads! But the lack of fire and explosions, eh...C-.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #185
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

LOL @ Santorum's ad. Yeah that was a nice move....like:

Spoiler:
Take this Romney!!!

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #186
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Santorum.. Tsk. tsk. lol xD
He just needs to keep doing what hes been doing lol

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #187
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Romney won, just like I said he would.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #188
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Didn't everybody say that?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #189
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Look a the Ron Paul fanatics previous posts.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #190
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ironically he's the one guy I didn't vote for.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #191
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
No he hasn't. The Republican convention has not chosen him yet.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:02 AM   #192
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As I said, Ron Paul fanatics.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #193
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
As I said, Ron Paul fanatics.
Yeah because pointing out that a nominee has not been chosen yet is definitely fanaticism. Let's continue to brush under the table the fact that Southerns, Evangelicals, and about half the Republican party doesn't want Romney.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #194
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And 94% of the Republicans don't want Paul.

Ron Paul's new tactic: Screw democracy, I am going to win by bullying.

Money quote:
Last week, Paul dominated the Louisiana state caucus, though he won just 6 percent of the primary vote, and he could do the same at the June 2 state convention.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:50 AM   #195
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Found this: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...l-hopeful-paul

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #196
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
And 94% of the Republicans don't want Paul.

Ron Paul's new tactic: Screw democracy, I am going to win by bullying.

Money quote:
Last week, Paul dominated the Louisiana state caucus, though he won just 6 percent of the primary vote, and he could do the same at the June 2 state convention.
The Republican Party is not open to the general public and subject to its own party rules. Paul is following those rules and even using them against the very people who created them to be so confusing in order to subvert the democratic process.

Paul supporters have won much more than just those two states. They have won the majority of delegates from 11 states as well as ousting Romney supporters and Republican establishment officials.

Cool statistic. Back it up. 0% of Republicans want Romney to be president. 60% only want to see Obama defeated and are listening to what Faux news is pumping into their heads. I can make up random percentages too.

33% of Americans supported the Revolution. Are you claiming that our nation's inception and creation was "bullying" and "screwing democracy"?

Tags
bachmann lol, cain, gingrich, huntsman, palin :p, paul=chamberlain, perry, romney