Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #79241
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I'll smile with my eyes instead...
Old 05-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #79242
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
I'll smile with my eyes instead...

Gonna mimic Home Alone then?
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 05-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #79243
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

That kid is obviously not smiling. Besides, I figure I'll be needing my hands.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #79244
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
That kid is obviously not smiling. Besides, I figure I'll be needing my hands.
PFft you don't need hands.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 05-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #79245
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That girl in the back -> My face.

Nice.

I'll enlighten this album once again as well. Don't care if you quote, don't even care if you print it and use it to wipe your ass. Edit: Not that I'm trying to give you any ideas...
Spoiler:
I'm literally doing that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #79246
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Silly Jacq covering her face.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #79247
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
PFft you don't need hands.
Whatever will I use to type these naughty insinuations with then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I'm literally doing that.
I did that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Silly Jacq covering her face.
You should cover yours with some stubble, I'm just setting the right example.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #79248
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I did that too.

You should've taken pics.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #79249
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You should've taken pics.
Couldn't my HANDS were occupied.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #79250
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I did that too.

How about I cover my face so you can't tell?

Old 05-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #79251
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Couldn't my HANDS were occupied.
You use two? You must be very sloppy.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #79252
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
How about I cover my face so you can't tell?
Doesn't matter. I still have that pic of you WITH stubble. :3
I'll just close the screen and open up that one instead.
Quote:
You use two? You must be very sloppy.
No, very precise actually.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #79253
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Awesome. Then I just will never tell you.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #79254
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Tell me what..................
Old 05-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #79255
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #79256
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

You sleazy tease!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #79257
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, just like I tease my stubble.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #79258
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Tease with a razor?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #79259
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As I said: Nothing. Nothing at all.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #79260
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quit this torture!