Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #1781
Night Fury
Ninja Academy Student

Night Fury is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Would you kiss the Forum member above you

Nahh.

Human: ._. What's more shockin' than knowin' a person for a few hours and they're ready to kiss yuh? o.O

Quote:
no way Night can't be Amby cause Amby has been crazy lately and Night is fun
Night Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #1782
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I feel like I know you for a long time now 0.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #1783
Night Fury
Ninja Academy Student

Ur mind is playin' tricks on u.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #1784
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

nahhh
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #1785
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Just a hug ^_^

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:25 PM   #1786
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
Ur mind is playin' tricks on u.
Must be cuz i been bitten by the love bug x.x *Stares at you lovingly* xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #1787
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no thanks

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #1788
Night Fury
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Must be cuz i been bitten by the love bug x.x *Stares at you lovingly* xD
Who's deh "love bug"? the way you're starin' at me, you seem to be bitten by a NEST of love bugs, not only one.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #1789
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nope.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #1790
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the possibilty exists

Old 04-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #1791
Night Fury
Ninja Academy Student

NAh. o.o

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #1792
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

NAHh....
Old 04-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #1793
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

No...

Old 04-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #1794
Night Fury
Ninja Academy Student

o.o.. nah.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #1795
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

nope .

Old 04-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #1796
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

*cough* maybe *cough*

Old 04-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #1797
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

nahhh .....
Old 04-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #1798
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Hug ^.^

Old 04-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #1799
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

same as before

Old 04-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #1800
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

nooope