Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #79201
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Looking good, Chris =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #79202
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Why thank you

Old 04-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #79203
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Why thank you. I have grown up a lot.
Example:
Photo of when I first joined the forum in comparison to now:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Teehee. Why thank you! <3

Thanks! (:

Bby. I missed u. <3
I can't even tell you're the same person O:
and that chick look high XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Since I was suggested to upload a recent photo. I am. I took it with my iphone which I am still not used to taking pictures. So sorry if it sucks.

Spoiler:
I see a moo stash

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 04-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #79204
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol yeah, one is trying to grow xD

Old 04-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #79205
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

RLFW Posted? Amazing! Lol, so yeah. I has no new pics, and I'm too lazy to get up and take one right now.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #79206
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Been spending lots of time with friends before I move.. here's a few more pics..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

J

Old 04-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #79207
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

OMG! <333 Megaroo!

R]
Old 04-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #79208
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Meg, you're beautiful!! I <3 you soul sister.

And RLFW is always looking amazingly pretty. <3

Eli is handsome.

Kiseki has her pretty party on! cute.<3

I hope I'm not forgetting people!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #79209
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
OMG! <333 Megaroo!
<333 Did you notice my siggy? =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Meg, you're beautiful!! I <3 you soul sister.

And RLFW is always looking amazingly pretty. <3

Eli is handsome.

I hope I'm not forgetting people!
Thank you, Luna! I <3 you too! =)

J

Old 04-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #79210
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kitty: OMG... I just saw it! :o Ohlala~ Woostah has to share an Angel now.

R]
Old 04-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #79211
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

My pretty daughter. O.o your moving? ;~;
Old 04-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #79212
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Just so you all know... I updated the album to page 3800. If you do not want a picture up that is up now.. pm me and when I am finished updating the whole album I will take care of it. Thanks everyone.

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
Old 04-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #79213
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

<3 thank you Luna.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #79214
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Very cute. ;D

GF:TRS
Old 04-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #79215
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Miss Kitty and Kiseki both looking gorgeous

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 04-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #79216
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
My pretty daughter. O.o your moving? ;~;
Thanks, Mama! =) Yes, to North Carolina..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
Miss Kitty and Kiseki both looking gorgeous
Thank you Mr. Gord =)

@ Kiseki~ Looking beautimous! <3

J

Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #79217
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Lone, thanks. Sorry. Re-upping. Photos for queensday
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
How was ruling people today?

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 04-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #79218
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Thanks, Mama! =) Yes, to North Carolina..
O.o closer to me almost. But that's cool meg :3 it's nice there.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #79219
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Everyone is looking well as usual. ^^

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
Old 04-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #79220
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

<3 Shayd

Closed Thread