Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
MilwaukeegHost
Freshmen Academy Student

MilwaukeegHost is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Edo Madara is Immortal: Unsealable

Edo Madara is Immortal: Unsealable

(***NOTE: If you dont want to read, atleast PLEASE SKIP TO SUMMARY AT THE END. Sheeesh. lol***)

There is a reason that Edo Madara is "toying" with the Kages. I do believe that he has already done the math on his new skills in being "immortal" ("Edo", not Rinnegan or Hashi's Cells) and knows his TRUE potential. This potential lies in the EYES of an Edo Uchiha.

I didnt want to prematurely write this thread (although it may be still somewhat premie) and get flamed for it, but I was just waiting for the perfect piece of support information to suppliment my theory. I've had this theory ever since Madara was resurrected via Edo Tensei.

Edo Madara is actually unsealable, and unable to be beaten unless through release of Kabuto's Edo Tensei. Why...? The answer lies in the Manga released yesterday. Review the points below one-by-one:

1) Itachi said (in the previous manga) that he would use Izanami on Kabuto to decide his future. He also noted that using Izanami would close the users eye permanently.

2) Itachi said "get behind me Sauske" and he said that he was activating "Izanami" on Kabuto.

3) In this weeks manga, Kabuto uses another Sage Mode technique on Itachi to kill him. But as Itachi hangs in death, LOOK AT HIS RIGHT EYE. His right eye has already been closed ("sealed") at this moment.

4) Itachi says that Izanami and Izanagi is a PAIR. Sort of the way Amaretsu and (that Genjutsu, I forget the name sorry) are a pair of jutsus born of the ULCHIHA EYES. If you look closely when Tobi fought Konan, when he used Izanagi his Left Eye was permanently closed. In the current Manga, after Itachi has already "activated" Izanami, his RIGHT EYE is closed.

5) Now for the main point, which takes an assumption from this weeks Manga. Towards the end of this weeks manga, after Itachi's body regenerated itself, his right eye IS NO LONGER CLOSED. I repeat, after he is regenerated his right eye is no longer closed. If Edo Tensei regenerates the body after death, including the EYES, Edo Uchihas with MS could perform the forbidden jutsus without dying OR LOSING THEIR EYES.

(Note: To all haters, Itachi's normal Genjutsu will NOT work against Kabuto. Kabuto is not in any regular Genjutsu b/c they all are affected by the 5 senses, which Kabuto is carefully guarding. But Itachi already stated that Izanami does not alert the 5 senses. FYI)

Summary: If Edo Eyes are able to be regenerated with the rest of the body after death, theoretically you can constantly use kinjutsu on the eyes... and after death they will just regenerate instead of being sealed and unusable.

THIS IS TAKING ITACHI AS AN EXAMPLE AND ASSUMING THAT THE EYES ARE NOT PERMANENTLY "SEALED" AFTER USAGE OF KINJUTSU & EDO REBIRTH.

So ultimately... Madara can SPAM IZANAGI everytime he gets in a pinch and is about to TRULY be sealed, turning the reality of him being sealed into a illusion. I predict he will do this once the Kage get strong enough to seal him for the 1st time, striking terror and fear into everyone's "will of fire" on the battlefield. Please post your comments/arguements. Chuuch.

-gHost Senju Kush Sage Mode
MilwaukeegHost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
Glass Pineapples
Academy Graduate

Glass Pineapples saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Edo Madara is Immortal: Unsealable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
Edo Madara is Immortal:
4) Itachi says that Izanami and Izanagi is a PAIR. Sort of the way Amaretsu and (that Genjutsu, I forget the name sorry) are a pair of jutsus born of the ULCHIHA EYES.
Tsukuyomi.
Glass Pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
Kimboslice1256
Apprentice Genin

Kimboslice1256 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimboslice1256 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post

Summary: If Edo Eyes are able to be regenerated with the rest of the body after death, theoretically you can constantly use kinjutsu on the eyes... and after death they will just regenerate instead of being sealed and unusable.
I said the same thing in one of my threads before but we don't know for sure if it would be worth it or needed to spam izanagi and izanami and here's why. Izanami was used by Danzo and Tobi to avoid death but Itachi doesn't have to worry about dying because he'll just regenerate if he's not sealed. Also we don't know the effects of izanami yet so we don't know if it will be needed more than once because Itachi spoke very highly of it or if it will even work at all on Kabuto.
Kimboslice1256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I also thought this as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

tell us sumfin we don't know

Summary should be this:

Summary

Madara is overpowered.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimboslice1256 View Post
I said the same thing in one of my threads before but we don't know for sure if it would be worth it or needed to spam izanagi and izanami and here's why. Izanami was used by Danzo and Tobi to avoid death but Itachi doesn't have to worry about dying because he'll just regenerate if he's not sealed. Also we don't know the effects of izanami yet so we don't know if it will be needed more than once because Itachi spoke very highly of it or if it will even work at all on Kabuto.
You are wrong, Izanagi was used by Tobi and Danzo, not Izanami.

Back to the topic:
We cannot be sure that Madara's eye would regenerate after using Izanagi, he is Edo Tensei'd , that is correct, but we cannot be sure that his eyes will regenerate.

You see, when you are Edo Tensei, you body will regenerate after an injury, but Izanagi's eye shutting is not an injury, it's a simple side effect of the jutsu, it's the price you pay.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #7
Kimboslice1256
Apprentice Genin

Kimboslice1256 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimboslice1256 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
lol I made a typing error and didn't realize it I meant to say izanagi my bad.
Kimboslice1256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimboslice1256 View Post
lol I made a typing error and didn't realize it I meant to say izanagi my bad.
:P
What can I say, I'm a grammar nazi!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #9
MilwaukeegHost
Freshmen Academy Student

MilwaukeegHost is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post

Back to the topic:
We cannot be sure that Madara's eye would regenerate after using Izanagi, he is Edo Tensei'd , that is correct, but we cannot be sure that his eyes will regenerate.

You see, when you are Edo Tensei, you body will regenerate after an injury, but Izanagi's eye shutting is not an injury, it's a simple side effect of the jutsu, it's the price you pay.
Correct. This is the total reason for my ASS-umption that Itachi just used izanami and regenerated his eye after it was "sealed".

1) Chapter 581 Page 17
It says that Izanami has been activated. He also says on page 15 that the light is lost when using it.

2) Chapter 582 Page 3
Look at his RIGHT EYE. After he is "killed" after activating Izanami, his right eye seriously appears to be closed (completely darkened) while you clearly see the white in the Left eye. After his body is regenerated through Edo, his right eye is opened again and back to normal. Think about it.

-gHost Senju
MilwaukeegHost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Just leads me to believe that he hasn't used Izanami yet.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, BlackChidori.
I my opinion, he didn't use it.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Maybe he used it, but the Izanami takes long to process and the destiny that is decided is a bit later on the future, so not directly.

But he might've used it. Anyways, if you use a jutsu like Izanagi / Izanami (jutsu that make you lose your light permanently) and ET can still regen. it, we can conclude that a REVIVED Uchiha that can use such jutsu is simply immortal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^To regenerate means to re-create/heal wounded tissue/cells.
Light losing caused by Izanagi is not injury, IMO.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #14
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I think ET regenarates every part of the body, makes it original. Maybe even losing the light of the eye, it probably heals brain functions as well, but I am not sure.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Me neither, it would be really OP IMO!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

^ The only reason I don't want it to happen, it's good of Itachi has it, but for Madara, HEEELLL NO.

Welcome to reality.

universe.

Tags
eyes, itachi, izanagi, kabuto, kinjutsu, madara, sage, seal, sharigan