Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:20 AM   #5921
dattebane
Apprentice Genin

dattebane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dattebane
Default Re: How would you react if the character above kissed you!?!?!

Kick his ass! Fcking pervert

jiraiya?

but only after climbing back down.

- Gin-chan
dattebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #5922
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

flip out and run
Hidan

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:23 PM   #5923
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

be kinda ok

konan

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #5924
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

shoot her

Asuma
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #5925
red dragon
Freshmen Academy Student

red dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kick him in the face

sasuke
red dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #5926
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

kill

Danzo
Old 05-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #5927
Dunkin
Genin Elite

Dunkin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Dunkin Send a message via Yahoo to Dunkin Send a message via Skype™ to Dunkin

choke him

Zabuza
Old 05-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #5928
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

beat the living hell out of him

Kabuto

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #5929
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

KILL HIM!!!!!!! and make him release YAMATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orochimaru

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #5930
SandGirl
Veteran Chunin

SandGirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kill him.

Kakashi

SandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #5931
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

ASK HIM TO MARRY MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! and kiss back

Gaara

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #5932
Dunkin
Genin Elite

Send a message via MSN to Dunkin Send a message via Yahoo to Dunkin Send a message via Skype™ to Dunkin

Stand there in disbelief then slap him after I came to

Sasuke
Old 05-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #5933
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ewwwww I need a docta
Kabutomaru

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #5934
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

make him release Yamato and then kill kabuto!!!!!!

guren

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #5935
Dunkin
Genin Elite

slap her hard!

Shikamaru
Old 05-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #5936
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

nothing

gaara
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #5937
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What the hell

Kankuro

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #5938
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Take his money and run..

Pein?
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #5939
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

kill him like he killed off Konoha

Chukichi
Old 05-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #5940
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Push away.

Choza?
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, hate, hinata, love, naruto, sasuke