Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default UN5: Game Modes and Release Date

Spoiler:

UN5 will be released in NA in November 2009

Game Modes
  • Master Mode - Go through the Story Mode With some characters available during adventure, starting from The Rescue Gaara arc to the Sai and Sasuke arc. After you finished Master Mode, you can play through Sasuke's Storyline.
  • VS. Battle - Find a Friend or fight the CPU in a Battle. You Can Set The CPU Difficulty Level In The Option Screen Below.
  • Practice - Practice Combos and Jutsu with CPU or a Friend. In This Mode There Is Infinite Time, Health, And Chakra.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sai's brother; 07-30-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: UN5: Game Modes and Release Date

where did you get ur info

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

*Edit*

Last edited by Sai's brother; 07-17-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #4
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

lot of chatacters

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:47 AM   #5
Sai's brother
Jonin

Spoiler:
I want to play Sasuke's Storyline

Old 07-17-2009, 05:34 AM   #6
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

so in un5 u get to play shipp. sasuke?????
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto/Fan Boy View Post
so in un5 u get to play shipp. sasuke?????
Yes, and you get to play also as:

Chiyo with Puppets
Byakugan Hinata
Four Tailed Naruto
Sai
Sasori With Kazekage Puppet
True Form Sasori
Yamato

I also think you play as Shippuden Forms of Chouji, Ino, Hinata, Kiba, and Shino.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
eagleye54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

There are 62 Characters in all, and Sasuke's Storyline will be like a Dungeon Game.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
There are 62 Characters in all, and Sasuke's Storyline will be like a Dungeon Game.
Very nice Pride.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 07-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
Very nice Pride.
In that mode, only Sasuke can play because only he has the Key to the Dungeon, it has 40 rooms in all.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #11
Nawaki Uchiha
Genin

Nawaki Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Nawaki Uchiha

dang! sounds like a good game
Nawaki Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki Uchiha View Post
dang! sounds like a good game
It is, since I own it. Playing Sai is sort of tricky for me, so I can play Yamato better.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:38 AM   #13
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad

Where did this info come from? Oh yeah did you guys hear accel 3 has been anoucned for psp (go to game spot . com and search accel 2 then go to forum and they will be talking about it)
narutosagetoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosagetoad View Post
Where did this info come from? Oh yeah did you guys hear accel 3 has been anoucned for psp (go to game spot . com and search accel 2 then go to forum and they will be talking about it)
I saw it, but it's still not confirmed. I also know the info is real because I OWN Accel 2.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #15
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I saw it, but it's still not confirmed. I also know the info is real because I OWN Accel 2.
What's your opinion on the game? Was it easy to beat?

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
- Nagato
Old 07-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #16
narutosagetoad
Banned

I said how does he know the release date?
Old 07-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #17
narutosagetoad
Banned

and also it has been confirmed
Old 07-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #18
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Spoiler:

UN5 will be released in NA in December 2009

Game Modes
  • Master Mode - Go through the Story Mode With some characters available during adventure, starting from The Rescue Gaara arc to the Sai and Sasuke arc. After you finished Master Mode, you can play through Sasuke's Storyline.
  • VS. Battle - Find a Friend or fight the CPU in a Battle. You Can Set The CPU Difficulty Level In The Option Screen Below.
  • Practice - Practice Combos and Jutsu with CPU or a Friend. In This Mode There Is Infinite Time, Health, And Chakra.
thank u now we now a specific date 2 when its coming out

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
What's your opinion on the game? Was it easy to beat?
It's a little harder than UN 4.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #20
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What I want to know is where he heard the release date from. I know all the stuff about the gameplay and story is true because I've seen videos of the japanese version, Accel 2, on youtube. I haven't heard this game officially announced for the U.S. yet so why should I believe this post if he just gives a month for the release date that's also been speculated in other posts? Just give me the website or something, then I'll believe it.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote