Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 04-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #61
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 584 bet!

with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #62
luizfranz
Freshmen Academy Student

luizfranz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If the next chapter r still goin to be flashbacks,I'll eat my socks T.T
luizfranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #63
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

from my count,it looks like the "against" wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:13 AM   #64
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Yeah thats what I got too
Spoiler:

-Kabuto refuse to Join Orochimaru, but he does something to Kabuto to make him join (like saying the kid shelter shall all ways be same. Something like that) Nope
-We find out why Mother did not recognized Kabuto Yeah
-Continuation of Kabuki flash backs Yeah
-We see Anko Nope
-Danzou shows up again surprised the fact that Orochimaru is a traitor Nope
-We go into more details about Orochimaru's past Nope
-We see the other guy that was with Danzou Nope

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #65
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

584 is out by the way.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:32 AM   #66
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

-Kabuto refuse to Join Orochimaru, but he does something to Kabuto to make him join (like saying the kid shelter shall all ways be same. Something like that)
-We find out why Mother did not recognized Kabuto
-Continuation of Kabuki flash backs
-We see Anko
-Danzou shows up again surprised the fact that Orochimaru is a traitor
-We go into more details about Orochimaru's past
-We see the other guy that was with Danzou

Against wins. (close one though)

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:42 AM   #67
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Im still confused.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 04-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #68
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
-Kabuto refuse to Join Orochimaru, but he does something to Kabuto to make him join (like saying the kid shelter shall all ways be same. Something like that)
-We see Anko

Against wins. (close one though)
That one is true. Kabuto, you know, tried to kill Orochmaru. I'd call that a big refuse. But then O-man convinces Kabuto to join to find out who he really is.

With wins. Woot!

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #69
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That one is true. Kabuto, you know, tried to kill Orochmaru. I'd call that a big refuse. But then O-man convinces Kabuto to join to find out who he really is.

With wins. Woot!
Exactly the reason why im confused, but your statement made my mind clear.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 04-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #70
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Gimme mah rep! NAO!

With won, right?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #71
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Gimme mah rep! NAO!

With won, right?
Rushing is futile.
Lets wait for the official announcement.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 04-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #72
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
Rushing is futile.
Lets wait for the official announcement.
Dude, I wasn't being serious.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:22 AM   #73
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Dude, I wasn't being serious.
Im even far from being serious.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 04-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #74
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

-We see Anko

With wins IMO.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #75
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Only zero's opinion matters, but I think he will go with my estimate.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #76
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Only zero's opinion matters, but I think he will go with my estimate.
Yeah, you are right, but it's kinda obvious that WITH won.
4 vs 3
Old 04-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #77
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"With" won....?
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #78
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-We see Anko

With wins IMO.
But Kabuto never refused Orochimaru, he joined him after Oro asked him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster
That one is true. Kabuto, you know, tried to kill Orochmaru. I'd call that a big refuse. But then O-man convinces Kabuto to join to find out who he really is
Kabuto only did that because he thought Oro was out to kill him under Root's orders. At that point Kabs didn't think he was being offered anything. IIRC Oro hadn't even MENTIONED Kabuto joining him during that meeting. Oro even made it sound like he was going to kill Kabuto. When Oro ASKED Kabuto, he joined. Wouldn't call that a refusal. #JustSaiyan

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 04-28-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #79
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bet

-We see Anko

Let see's who wins! Let me reread the part were he is about to join orochimaru...

I want to say, when Kabuto goes for the kill... That is a solid "No way in hell I am going to join you",
so against wins!

Edit: I have not started to rep anyone, so you guys can tell me if agree with Kabuto not joining at 1st... Or if he did.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-28-2012 at 02:52 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #80
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
But Kabuto never refused Orochimaru, he joined him after Oro asked him

Kabuto only did that because he thought Oro was out to kill him under Root's orders. At that point Kabs didn't think he was being offered anything. IIRC Oro hadn't even MENTIONED Kabuto joining him during that meeting. Oro even made it sound like he was going to kill Kabuto. When Oro ASKED Kabuto, he joined. Wouldn't call that a refusal. #JustSaiyan
So Orochimaru invite Kabuto over for tea? That doesn't pass the smell test.