Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Disney XD just completely removed Naruto Shippuden

I clicked on the AD of Naruto Shippuden understand this site, and guess what......there was absolutely NO trace of it's section found besides the rest of the crappy shows. None. It looks like it's undeniably confirmed that DXD axed Shippuden non-publicly. *sigh* Oh well....

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
FateBringsUsTogether
Academy Graduate

FateBringsUsTogether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Disney XD just completely removed Naruto Shippuden

It went from Disney XD to Disney >
-Uchiha Sasuke
"Fool you fool."
-Killer B
"Dattebayo!"
-Uzumaki Naruto
"I'm not a pervert... I'm a SUPER pervert!"
-Ero-Sennin
"What a drag..."
-Nara Shikamaru
FateBringsUsTogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm glad i stopped bothering with DXD a long time ago, the channel's not even worth watching at all.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
Firechakra
Academy Graduate

Firechakra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wonder if Shippuden will ever make it to TV again.

Adult Swim would be the perfect candidate, as they could potentially air it uncut on AS, but it will never happen. I still don't see why they still play Bleach on TV and not Naruto. Many consider Naruto to be the superior of the two shows. While Naruto has a bit less action, and probably not as good animation, its storyline and atmosphere vastly outshine Bleach. But kids might not appreciate the story because all they care about is action. Although I must say, the fights in Bleach seem to drag on.

Marketing NS as a kid's show on Disney XD wasn't a good idea. The original Naruto was a bit more suitable for younger audiences, but NS not so much. If you ask me, Naruto is a lot more violent and graphic than Bleach, although I haven't watched much Bleach.

I really hope NS can make it to a TV channel that can do it justice.
Firechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

and this is the part when I say
Spoiler:
I told you so. I knew DXD won't keep naruto Shippuden for long. after all that show WASN'T met for little kids. their edited totally suck and now I going sent this to dubs4life so this forum can have some fun again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

they should hav it on adult swim...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I agree 100% I have been trying to find a site that would let me watch it in English -.- no such luck of course..... I really do hope adult swim does it since they do Bleach, FMA, and Durarara

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Naruto Shippuden didnt need DXD and everyone knows it.The only thing i wondered is why put it on a time slot around 10-11pm when some people go to sleep around that time,or at least they would.....Anyways All id say is why worry about seeing it on DXD when you can see it on the internet at anytime you want instead of tv....or better yet,dvd....just saying but yea thats how it goes.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
Spoiler:
I told you so. I knew DXD won't keep naruto Shippuden for long. after all that show WASN'T met for little kids. their edited totally suck and now I going sent this to dubs4life so this forum can have some fun again.
As much as I agree with you, bringing D4L back, is just asking for a flame war. Specially with someone like him spilling useless rhetoric around the whole place.

But, it'll be interesting to see where NS with go now. maybe they'll stick to DVD and iTunes releases? Doubtful, but a possibility.
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Still, who wants to bet when I pick up Volume 56 in a few weeks, the back will still tell me to watch Naruto on DXD? xD

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #11
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabuza345 View Post
As much as I agree with you, bringing D4L back, is just asking for a flame war. Specially with someone like him spilling useless rhetoric around the whole place.

But, it'll be interesting to see where NS with go now. maybe they'll stick to DVD and iTunes releases? Doubtful, but a possibility.
sadly I no longer have dubs email. when aol got hacked they changed everything on it. their noway for me get in there now. beside there are few sits you can watch it on you know.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:
You were right all along.....

Spoiler:
oh crap are you seriously gonna tell him this? O.o

Old 04-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #13
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Same thing that happened with original Naruto but on a different channel...

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #14
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
They have already been sticking to just DVD and iTunes releases for many many months now.

(Eps 127-140 were released a few weeks ago on iTunes)

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:45 AM   #15
Zabuza345
Chunin

Quote:
beside there are few sits you can watch it on you know.
I know, but I'd rather pay for it personally - not that NS being on DXD or on TV affected my anyway, as I'm in the UK. I just have to wait a few months after you lot in the US to get the newest volume before I can. Luckily, Manga Entertainment bulk them in to seasons every 50 or so episodes;

Season 1 was the first 52 episodes for example, the next 50 due to be bulked will be later this year I think.

But still, i'd rather it be on TV somewhere, just so it makes back some money from the production costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
They have already been sticking to just DVD and iTunes releases for many many months now.

(Eps 127-140 were released a few weeks ago on iTunes)
No, I know. Its just curious how they can keep it going financially - specially in the US industry due to its size. But with a series like NS, due to its licencing costs and productions costs, iTunes and DVD sales may not keep it a float. but of course, that assumption is entirely circumstantial.

Last edited by Zabuza345; 04-27-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:36 AM   #16
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: Disney XD just completely removed Naruto Shippuden

Quote:
No, I know. Its just curious how they can keep it going financially - specially in the US industry due to its size. But with a series like NS, due to its licensing costs and productions costs, iTunes and DVD sales may not keep it a float. but of course, that assumption is entirely circumstantial.
I think they are getting more than enough money from just the DVD and iTunes sales alone, not to mention the manga and merchandise sales.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #17
Zabuza345
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
I think they are getting more than enough money from just the DVD and iTunes sales alone, not to mention the manga and merchandise sales.
Well, hard to know really. The US Anime market isn't exactly the most stable at the moment.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #18
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So it would seem. Hopefully it will be picked up by another channel/TV block. *cough* Toonami. *cough* <_<