Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #45281
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: You see I am simply one HELL of a peapod

Lol I meant the "oldies" xD That was a typo, a good typo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #45282
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Lol I meant the "oldies" xD That was a typo, a good typo.
i know what u meant....just messin

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #45283
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Looks... Continues cleaning
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #45284
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Wait....when does the den ever need to be cleaned?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 04-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #45285
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I thought we just used witchcraft to do it e.e

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #45286
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

When does Shayd's den have Witches?

Old 04-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #45287
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

She is a witch e.e

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #45288
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Stops...
Thats it.. I'm done . Drinks and glares...
Old 04-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #45289
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Who's a witch?

Old 04-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #45290
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

*looks* Y u mad?

*Uses Hybrid Art and makes everything clear and organized again*

@James: Shayd. Mwahahaha!

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #45291
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*looks* Y u mad?

*Uses Hybrid Art and makes everything clear and organized again*

@James: Shayd. Mwahahaha!
just to be clear that you said it

Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #45292
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Eyes turn blue as i just stare..
Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #45293
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

I said it alright. xD

I'm just joking though. *lays by the fireplace and naps*

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-25-2012, 12:03 AM   #45294
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I said it alright. xD

I'm just joking though. *lays by the fireplace and naps*
just joking, interesting.

*wolf's rain intro*howls at moon*(won't link to youtube cause it might break ToS.)

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd

Last edited by EYE OF AGES; 04-25-2012 at 12:07 AM.
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #45295
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*pops in*

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #45296
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

e.e so I have to go to the dentist after my class and animal care shift today. I hate to say this again my dear sister, but I might not be tonight as I had promised. If I do get on I doubt I will be able to talk since I will have them just remove the tooth of problems. >.> *sighs* and yes I have not slept yet....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #45297
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

=( sits by the fire..
Old 04-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #45298
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

aw that sucks

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #45299
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyroth View Post
aw that sucks
sucks rocks dry of blood.

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #45300
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Gives shayd some tequila.. ^^ may help for later. hugs you

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here