Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #45201
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: You see I am simply one HELL of a peapod

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachipeintobi View Post
oh....
Well we could do that stuff I don't care I just didn't know if you were comfortable with it yet.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #45202
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

no im fine i dont mind

My theme:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #45203
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Oh ok then.

Sasuke: Are you two done with your boring chat?-__-

Don't you have anywhere better to be?>.>

Sasuke: Oh no don't me im tired anyways please continue im sure it will put me to sleep.

Itachi: *slaps him harder* you really are an ass sometimes.

Sasuke Ow what did I do?
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #45204
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein

*laughs a little*

My theme:

Old 04-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #45205
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol I have to admit it is pretty funny to watch that.XD

Sasuke: *points sword at me* did you say something?

Itachi: *glares at him* don't start unless you like a beating.

Sasuke: fine whatever. *mumbles* as if you ever could.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #45206
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Ikr and I thought there were none left besides Uriu and his father though Uriu is pretty tough himself though at least same with his dad but yeah for those quincies to take on those arrancar and someone as powerfull as Halibel like its nothing and take over Huaco Mundo is pretty amazing.
I'm still wondering what's going on there. o.o
But yeah their leader was dissing Aizen so much, he must be powerful or stupid.

@Sasuke- Dr Snakes? o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #45207
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*smiles*.....i have to go sorry...*walks off*

My theme:

Old 04-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #45208
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Awww ok then. *hugs* bye.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #45209
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*hugs back then laves*

My theme:

Old 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #45210
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

later Achi.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 04-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #45211
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
I'm still wondering what's going on there. o.o
But yeah their leader was dissing Aizen so much, he must be powerful or stupid.

@Sasuke- Dr Snakes? o.o
Yeah pretty much and it looks like he is Yamamoto's old enemy as well a really old one.O.O

Sasuke: Ummm do you need something?
Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #45212
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah pretty much and it looks like he is Yamamoto's old enemy as well a really old one.O.O

Sasuke: Ummm do you need something?
Yeah, that reminds me, how is he still alive if he's old. Quincys are humans afterall. o.o

Hahahaha You responded to Dr. Snakes. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #45213
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, that reminds me, how is he still alive if he's old. Quincys are humans afterall. o.o

Hahahaha You responded to Dr. Snakes. XD
Yeah pretty much and also how does he not look old either if their fight goes back 1000 years or so I mean Yamamoto does so why doesn't he?

Sasuke: Whats that supposed to mean?-__-
Old 04-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #45214
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah pretty much and also how does he not look old either if their fight goes back 1000 years or so I mean Yamamoto does so why doesn't he?

Sasuke: Whats that supposed to mean?-__-
I have no clue, it is interesting.

You know, Itachi called you that in the manga. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #45215
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have no clue, it is interesting.

You know, Itachi called you that in the manga. XD
Yeah it sure is and it looks like the arrancar that is left might be helping them which would be cool.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that.XD

Itachi: Yeah that was where we were fighting Kabuto.

Sasuke: yeah so what?>.>
Old 04-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #45216
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah it sure is and it looks like the arrancar that is left might be helping them which would be cool.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that.XD

Itachi: Yeah that was where we were fighting Kabuto.

Sasuke: yeah so what?>.>
I hope Nel goes back into her Adult form. That'd be interesting.

I'm calling you Dr. Snakes from now on. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #45217
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hope Nel goes back into her Adult form. That'd be interesting.

I'm calling you Dr. Snakes from now on. XD
Yeah I know she was pretty kick ass in that form hopefully we will see it again.

Sasuke: Yeah well I rather you not just cause I was called that there doesn't mean you should call me that.-__-

Awww but its awesome.XD

Itachi: It fits you well.XD
Old 04-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #45218
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I know she was pretty kick ass in that form hopefully we will see it again.

Sasuke: Yeah well I rather you not just cause I was called that there doesn't mean you should call me that.-__-

Awww but its awesome.XD

Itachi: It fits you well.XD
Yeah and I hope she stays in that form instead of suddenly reverting back. Someone, maybe Orihime, should heal that crack in her skull.

They have a point Dr. Snakes. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 04-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #45219
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah and I hope she stays in that form instead of suddenly reverting back. Someone, maybe Orihime, should heal that crack in her skull.

They have a point Dr. Snakes. xD
Yeah I know and she was kinda hot too.=P But yeah maybe Orihime could do that.

Sasuke: I swear to god if anyone calls me that one more time

Oh chill out.XD *cough cough* Dr. Snakes *cough cough*
Old 04-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #45220
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I know and she was kinda hot too.=P But yeah maybe Orihime could do that.

Sasuke: I swear to god if anyone calls me that one more time

Oh chill out.XD *cough cough* Dr. Snakes *cough cough*
Yeah, I can agree with that. Orihime did bring Halibel back off screen so why not?

Ah nah I'm not scared. XD I'm a Shinigami Sage.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here