Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #41
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Hot Habanero View Post
NaruHina FTW. Sakura thinks only about Sasuke. Sasuke-kuuuuuun, this.. Sasuke-kuuuuun, that.. Annoying, but whatever. xD
That's a really bad overstatement, Sakura doesn't think only about Sasuke, she thinks about Naruto too. Who did Sakura think about when the Konoha 11 told her about their plan to kill Sasuke? Naruto. Why did Sakura give Naruto that fake confession? It was to distract Naruto while she hunted down Sasuke to kill him, to carry the burden that he has been carrying for so long on her own shoulders, she wanted to do something for Naruto. And who's name did she call when Naruto and Sasuke clashed at the bridge? Naruto. I rest my case.

Last edited by katsu uchiha; 03-29-2012 at 02:12 PM.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #42
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
That's a really bad understatement, Sakura doesn't think only about Sasuke, she thinks about Naruto too. Who did Sakura think about when the Konoha 11 told her about their plan to kill Sasuke? Naruto. Why did Sakura give Naruto that fake confession? It was to distract Naruto while she hunted down Sasuke to kill him, to carry the burden that he has been carrying for so long on her own shoulders, she wanted to do something for Naruto. And who's name did she call when Naruto and Sasuke clashed at the bridge? Naruto. I rest my case.
I think you mean overstatement XD.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #43
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

xXKitsuneNinjaXx saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sakura is totally the better choice, I'm sorry. Hinata is just too different than Naruto. Also, Sakura is there for Naruto way more than Hinata is. That's just my opinion. Jump on me/attack me all you want-at least I'm not going with the crowd.
xXKitsuneNinjaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:21 AM   #44
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hinata's too oppressed. Its al Yes NAruto and no honey. SHe needs a backbone before I consider her with Naruto.
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #45
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Another of these, and again I say SakuNaru!!!! everyone else here that also supports NS have pretty much said all there is to say of the matter

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #46
Breeze
Genin

Breeze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I actually like NaruSaku... but , I'd feel so bad for Hinata if NaruSaku happend, so I have to say NaruHina
Until I saw
This show
O:
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #47
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For once I agree with you guys about hinata.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #48
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

NaruHina all the way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #49
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Hinata would be ok if NaruSaku happens, though, she'll have either Neji and/or Kiba for support, also her dad

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #50
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think that both girls would be okay if one or the other happened to end up with Naruto. Both Sakura and Hinata want what is best for Naruto.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #51
@MiGo
Freshmen Academy Student

@MiGo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku

Idk why....I have always seen them ending up togehter, but NaruHina is possible too,
"Andross' enemy is my enemy." -Andrew
STAR WOLF =AWESOME!!!

YAY for Chojuro!
YAY for Shikamaru!
YAY for Deidara!
@MiGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #52
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
I actually like NaruSaku... but , I'd feel so bad for Hinata if NaruSaku happend, so I have to say NaruHina
I'm pretty sure Hinata would live lol.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #53
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hinata

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:35 AM   #54
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura,

Heaven and Earth, I rest my case. Tenchi Bridge, low lvl of chakra, high lvl of chakra, good at genjutsu bad at genjutsu, intelligent, not the smartest match in the box
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #55
FoxxyKat
Ninja Academy Student

FoxxyKat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think both suck majorly, but if I really had to pick, it would be NaruHina b/c at least Hinata's a nice girl.
Both pairs are seriously onesided, though, w/ Hinata loving Naruto, but Naruto liking Sakura and Sakura liking Sasuke. It's all so painful to watch.

I hope Kishimoto doesn't do anything w/ the supposed 'romance' he's started b/c he's trolled every last one of them hard.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #56
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

Naruto and Sakura just.. work better, I guess. So. e.e
Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #57
Mona Haruno
Academy Graduate

Mona Haruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like NaruSaku better and I think they have a much bigger chance of actually happening. Hinata is just not the type of girl I would imagine Naruto ending up with. Also, who could resist a girl with pink hair??!
Mona Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #58
Nej
Freshmen Academy Student

Nej is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto <3 Hinata

Rock Lee <3 Sakura
Nej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #59
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I honestly think it should be Sakura.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #60
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Get out. It's all about NaruHina. Silent butt deadly. Pun intended.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote