Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #81
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: So, 3 years...

You never post anymore. D:
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #82
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know. :/
I usually just lurk now~
I WILL POST MOAR THO.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #83
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't think I thought I would still be on this forum 3 years ago. But here I am.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #84
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

I just logged back in after like 2 years of being off. i was there when created.

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #85
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Bro I had to put 3 7's in my name because of you. >:(

lol, it's all good though.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #86
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It was fun TBC, miss you, miss the good ol' days. It was an honor sharing the fun times with you mate.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote