Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #1321
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Well think about it. Naruto's dream was to surpass all of the Hokage and to become loved by all of the people. Both of those have happened. He would be Hokage right now ifit weren't for Sasuke. I just think a battle that drains all their chakra or Naruto going full Nine Tails would not be a bad ending for the manga. So far, the only thing Naruto hasn't gotten is Sakura's full love. Then again...the latest data book says Sakura still hasen't found an answer to how she fells about Naruto. But that's off the subject.

If Naruto and Sasuke fight and exauhst themselves of Chakra and all their strength. Or if they're both injured on the verge of death Sakura will play a major role in the after fight. But Who she saves first...no doubt in my mind it'll be Naruto. I just kinda like that ending. Plus, it also keeps both sides of the shipping wars from bashing eachother to no end.
Naruto would not be Hokage yet with or without Sasuke. Naruto imo is still too young and inexperienced for the position. Somehow, I don't think people will ever stop bashing each other regardless of which pairing they support. I have been in enough shipping wars to know better. Naruto is not going to be the exception to the rule.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #1322
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kinda pointless to argue it out on here. because they ending is coming and we'll finally see what will become of Sakura or Hinata.
I laugh when he end up with NONE! People would've been arguing for no damn reason hahaha
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #1323
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Naruto would not be Hokage yet with or without Sasuke. Naruto imo is still too young and inexperienced for the position. Somehow, I don't think people will ever stop bashing each other regardless of which pairing they support. I have been in enough shipping wars to know better. Naruto is not going to be the exception to the rule.
Oh my bad. I thought someone said he was given the title of Hokage, but Naruto rejected it untill he saves Sasuke. Maybe I'm just being a dumbass again. Then again...I do read a lot of crap on Youtube. But whatever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #1324
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I still don't understand how people could get so worked up over a fictional couple that will likely never happen.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #1325
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I still don't understand how people could get so worked up over a fictional couple that will likely never happen.
lol. Agreed. What is it gonna matter? Pretty sure people will live to accept NS, NH or niether one happened. But Kishi did say he wants Naruto to have a kid. And you kinda need a relationship for that.

Thus the whole couple war thing is kind of a way to make web friends and such. So it's not an entirely bad thing. I myself tend to be better with web friends than with friends I can actually touch and tease. Not really very out going and pretty quiet....I should totally be an Assassin lol XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:03 AM   #1326
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aogari View Post
Spoiler:
I don't see NaruSaku happening in the future at all. Naruto has a withstanding crush on Sakura, but its evident Sakura has no romantic feelings at all for him. While it's true Hinata risked her life to save Naruto, his feelings towards Hinata don't seem to be of anything more than friendly natured. Sasuke is practically a blank piece of paper, the sole thing he's focused on is revenge on Konoha, and that's the reason why he's obviously suppressing his hormones - so no, I don't think SasuSaku will happen as well.

As for who I think should date Naruto, I suppose Hinata would be the better choice. Why? Just preference. I like the pair, they're cute and, I think, they would be more likeable than Naruto with Sakura. However, I would like to say I'm not a die-hard NaruHina fan. If there was an option that said "Naruto should be by himself", I would vote for that because I honestly can't imagine Naruto with another person at this point of time in canon.

To those who ridicule others because they won't have absolute faith in NaruHina or NaruSaku or SasuSaku or even SasuHina (god, I wish!), understand it's really just a matter of opinion and how things are depicted in canon. It's hard to say this since Naruto is probably nearing it's end, but anything is possible.
Wow. This was saturated with delicious irony.

When I first started the series, I thought this was an adorable ship, but as I started to really look into it, my opinion began to change. You see, this ship seems to be very onesided. Yes, Hinata has stated she loves Naruto, but, from what we've seen, she doesn't spend much time with him or know as much about him as some of the other characters, so it can be argued that she might just greatly admire him and confuse this with romantic love.
Naruto's feelings, on the other hand, are very clear. He does not love Hinata. He cares about her, it's true. His first observation was that she was a "shy weirdo" or something of that nature, but after seeing her stand up against Neji, he gained a lot of respect for her. Now, Naruto is someone who is very loyal to all his friends because he knows what it's like to have none, which means that the loyalty and respect he shows do not mean he loves her.
Where do I see this pairing going? No where. I know, crazy, but we all know how Kishi is. He gave Hinata her confession, I doubt she'll get much more. And, as someone mentioned before, Naruto has no romantic development with her, there'd need to be a whole bunch of chapters of him getting to know Hinata better before he could fall in love with her, and I just don't see that ever fitting in with the series.

Speaking of Naruto being in love, let's go with NaruSaku next. The first appearance of Sakura involves Naruto saying he thinks she's cute or something of that nature. He is a twelve year old boy with a crush on a girl. As time goes on, he begins to get to know her as a friend, and, while his crush is shown to still be alive at times, their relationship becomes more about friendship. I can't say if he loves her or not. He clearly loves her as a good friend, but at this point, a crush is something far from his mind, so it's not clear if said crush has evolved into love or not.
Sakura's feelings have caused many a debate since chapter 3. At first, he annoys her greatly but as time goes on, she sees the real him and respects him as a very dear friend. He is the one she goes to when she knows they're losing Sasuke, he is the one she trusts enough to beg to do something about it. After knowing he nearly died doing just that, her respect for him increased and when they met again a few years later, it became all about getting Sasuke back. That is, until Sakura's "love confession". Now, this is debatable, but I think Frut's standpoint is definitely one to take into consideration.
Where do I see this pairing going? Not clear at this point, but I see them perhaps just staying close friends. Maybe there might be a vague hand holding shot at the end or something or maybe they might actually get together, but I think after all that's happened, they'd need a lot of repairing before they could be together. An open ending, where it could be interpreted that they were starting to try a relationship would be nice, but staying friends seems likely as well.

Spoiler:

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #1327
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!

After reading manga from starting i see NaruSaku.
In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto’s words. When he transformed into Sasuke, he said the EXACT words Sakura wanted to hear. “You sure have a large, charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it..."
all the scenes where Sakura begins to see Naruto in a better aspect. During the bell test, when Naruto suprises Kakashi by using the kage-bunshin no jutsu to capture him, Sakura blushes fiercely and says “Wow Naruto, you’re pretty good!"
After Zabuza knocked off Naruto’s headband, he got it back, even against a Jounin-level ninja like Zabuza. Sakura then proceeds to say: “What’s this feeling...? Naruto is so..."
Everyone remembers the chuunin exam, and when that 10th question arose, she acted on Naruto’s behalf. “But that silly dream of yours... I don’t want to see it crushed." Not even concerning Sasuke’s feelings about passing, she proceeds to raise her hand so Naruto could continue his dream.
When the chuunin exam reached stage 2. Sasuke was forced into a desperate situation. Against Orochimaru. Sasuke freezes up and cannot continue to fight. After Naruto saves Sasuke from certain death, he is then thrown off the trees, where Sakura saves him. She then yells at Sasuke: “He may be an idiot, but at least he’s not a coward like you!"
During the preliminaries, Sakura was overtaken by Ino. She was about to give up, until Naruto shouted at her to never give up. It’s because of this Sakura is able to throw Ino’s mind out of her, and continue enough to at least tie the match. After, she thanks him.
During Naruto’s fight with Kiba, Naruto says some things about his way of the ninja, sakura then says: “I used to make fun of those words, but I was wrong”.Even more so, she says: “Naruto... Tell everyone..." then Naruto finished her sentence, which is again the EXACT same thing she was thinking, by saying “Don’t underestimate me!".
When Sakura was seated in the arena for the third part, she says: “I’m kind of jealous of you. When I watch you fight, I feel like I have to do my best, and that is an incredible thing," However, Sakura shows no sign of interest in Sasuke when he fights, where-as she did when Naruto fought. She was only worried that Sasuke wouldn’t show up, and she would think the same thing if Naruto wasn’t, if not more-so.
During the Gaara fight, Sakura’s peril drove Naruto to extract all sorts of chakra to save her. “Sakura-chan...I will save Sakura-chan!" When he was getting thrown around, one glance at Sakura gave him enough strength to begin fighting again. Afterwards, when Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her, she smiled, having no doubts. She was happy it was him.
Right before Sasuke left the village, Sakura asked Naruto out on a date. Of course it isn’t a romantic one, but back in the beginning, she would have thought of this interaction to be taboo. Instead, she could have just told him the problem. During the date, the Ichiraku ramen guy (forgot his name) praised Naruto for bringing his girlfriend on a date. Naruto imminently shot up saying he wasn’t her boyfriend, in caution not to get hurt. But instead, Sakura did nothing. This worried Naruto, knowing it wasn’t her usual self. Naruto then assures Sakura that Sasuke wouldn’t do anything bad, because he’s strong, this brings a smile to her face.
Later on, Sakura went to see the 5 genins off, after she got throughly shot down by Sasuke. After seeing Sakura pained, he smiles, in an attempt to make her feel better, saying he knows her pain, a pain where you love someone who doesn’t love you back in the same way. After Naruto said this, she instantly had a flashback of chapter 3, where she realized how she was so wrong about Naruto, this then changes her thoughts of Naruto completely. “Thank you!" she said honestly. Since Naruto was a very special person to her now. After that, Naruto made a promise that he would bring back Sasuke FOR Sakura, because he loved her enough that he would sacrifice himself for her. He didn’t want her to feel the pain he had experienced. He really wanted her to be happy.
In episode 135, after Naruto returned empty-handed, Sakura, whose view of Naruto had completely changed, assured him that nothing was wrong, so as to help keep Naruto from breaking down. She wanted him to stop then and there, SACRIFICING her happiness (giving up hope on Sasuke’s retrieval) so Naruto could be happy. Yet, Naruto said he would never back down. Sakura then grasps her chest, thanking Naruto again, for what he’s trying to do. Then, because of Naruto, she asked Tsunade to make her an apprentice, and vowed that next time, they both would go together! At least this time, Sakura could watch out for Naruto.
Finally, after two and a half years, Naruto returned home with Jiraiya. Sakura is shocked to see him and instantly asks: “How do I look? Have I become more womanly?" She wants HIS opinion of how SHE looks! Afterwards, when Naruto disregards Konohamaru’s request of performing the sexy no jutsu. She admired Naruto for it, thinking: “More than just his height had grown... Naruto, you’ve become an excellent man." After, Naruto smiles and says he has a new and improved ultra-perverted jutsu, while Sakura was still caught up in the moment, says “Yeah, your new ultra-perverted jutsu..“After returning to her senses, she punches Naruto like old times and says: “Where the hell do you expect me to put the way I felt about you earlier?!" As said in Japanese for romantic feelings.
Naruto then asks Sakura on a date, except this time, she accepts! However this time, they don’t have any important matters to discuss. And of course Naruto has to pay, when someone asks someone on a date, the one who asks is prompted to pay.
Now, Sakura learns of Naruto and everything he had gone through/ is going through. She now states that she’ll save both of them, meaning if they rescue Sasuke, she would do anything in her power to help him against Akatsuki. Sakura then finds out about the Kyuubi, she cries in sympathy for him. Naruto, thinking that she was worried about Gaara, tells her that everything will be alright, again, not wanting her to worry. Naruto says: “Don’t worry, I’ll save Gaara!" Sakura replies by saying: “I... Naruto... it’s you that I’m-" and was cut off then and there from Naruto, who said in response: “Let’s hurry!" A moment where something related to Sakura’s feelings were cut off, some Kishi doesn’t want us to know yet.
Now we have a new teammate, his name is Sai. Sai had been reading on emotions and remarked about Sakura’s emotions towards Naruto. He says: “Sakura-san, it’s times like this that... Hmm... How should I put it... You’re very nice to Naruto-kun. Where those feelings come from is something I don’t understand, but in a book, it said this-" and once again, was cut off, more feelings for Sakura that are yet to be revealed. Naruto cut her off by saying: “Everyone, it’s time to go."
During the Heaven and Earth bridge arc, Naruto goes into his KN4 form, which he cannot control yet. He goes into this form after hearing Orochimaru badmouth Sasuke. Sakura was worried about him, a guilt trip ran down her spine as she saw Naruto trying even harder than before, just to get Sasuke back. She really didn’t want to see Naruto like this, and after Kabuto made a smart-ass remark about Naruto, Her emotions ran free as she recalled the Naruto who promised to bring Sasuke back. Crying as hard as she was, she ran in to try and calm Naruto down, just like she attempted to do to Sasuke in the FoD. Unknown about what that form could cause to Naruto. She tried to tell him things didn’t have to be like this, but the sheer force of the Kyuubi knocked her away.
After Orochimaru retreated, Yamato sealed the Kyuubi. Sakura, seeing this technique, wanted to learn how to use the technique so she could help Naruto survive. After Yamato assured her she couldn’t, she said: “It’s always like this... The things I can do for Naruto are so small.“But, even though Yamato had Naruto in a stable condition, she still wanted to help him, in any way possible. Because Naruto had always helped her. She wanted to help Naruto too. Finally, after watching Sakura’s emotions run, Yamato says: “It’s not a matter of big or small. What’s important is the strength of feelings you have for Naruto. Sakura, I can tell by looking at you. In reality, you-" and once again, the third time, he was cut off by Naruto. More of Sakura’s feelings toward Naruto yet to be released.
And of course, in chapter 319, Sakura takes a look at the picture of team 7, and cries. After the tear drop falls, we see Naruto staring at the sky, who said: “Cool, a shooting star!" Which then he flashbacked about Sasuke. Another scene that shows Naruto and Sakura are perfectly in synch. Naruto then proceeds to split the waterfall in half, which seemed impossible before.
Let’s not forget the cute little moment where Sakura volunteered to feed Naruto ramen with a smile. (The smile itself can be interpreted as being suggestive)
Also, the scene where Tobi blew Naruto back and Hinata got really worried about him. Sakura said that it’s gonna take far more than that to stop Naruto. That shows that she has complete confidence in him.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #1328
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

EDIT- What the hell is wrong with my quotes? I agree with you NaruSaku Shika Ino.

@ dattebane below. I don't see SS happening, and Sakura has had doubts of her feelings. So there is a HUGE chance it will change. And if Naruto would be second choice for Sakura, Hinata would be second choice for Naruto.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 05-01-2012 at 03:56 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:21 AM   #1329
dattebane
Apprentice Genin

dattebane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dattebane

^^AGREE~

Naruto knows the fact that Sakura LOVES Sasuke and it'll not change.

So he must stick to hinata!

but only after climbing back down.

- Gin-chan
dattebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #1330
Musouka-chan
Apprentice Genin

Musouka-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In all honesty... they both seem like they're going to have sad endings.

For starters, it would appear that Sakura will not ever fall out of love with Sasuke. She commented on how despite everything Sasuke had done, she still loved him. If she were to end up with Naruto it would be a very sad relationship as Naruto would love her with all his heart but Sakura could never properly return the love.

I'm sure with time she might come to love Naruto to some extent, but I highly doubt it would ever truly match up with her love for Sasuke. This seems incredibly sad for me. How difficult would it be for Naruto to be with someone who could never truly love him?

On the other hand Naruto doesn't seem to be falling out of love with Sakura anytime soon. The fact that he's held onto his affections for her through all the time--despite the fact she hasn't returned those affections sincerely once yet--hints he might very well love her for a very long time.

However, it is more likely for Naruto to fall out of love with Sakura than it is for Sakura to fall out of love with Sasuke. I say this because Naruto seems to have developed a more deeper and significant relationship with Sakura that *in my personal opinion* seems more angled towards friendship and sibling. Therefore with time, that particular relationship might develop further and dwindle his romantic infatuation with her.

But still, that is only a possibility. Should Naruto end up with Hinata and still be in love with Sakura... well that seems incredibly sad too.

Personally I support Naruhina as it seems more likely with time. I doubt it'll happen right away, such as he'll confess her love for her right after the war--let's face it, that's not happening. But I do believe he will be considerate enough to be open minded about her feelings for him and give her a chance. I believe it is more likely they stand a chance together with time.

Some may say that it won't work at all because Hinata is far too timid but let me remind you... she has already faced off against the leader of the Akatsuki for him. She is willing to push herself to incredibly lengths for him and in her confession not once did she stutter or blush. She has the capability of being with Naruto she just needs time. Besides, I would bet that if she were exposed to him more frequently her blushing and fainting would significantly die down.

These are of course my own reasons for supporting NaruHina over NaruSaku. To me it seems like Naruto himself would be happier with Hinata than Sakura. Even if Sakura fell out of love with Sasuke--highly unlikely--there will always be that tiny little wedge between them. The wedge Sakura herself created when she played with his heart (Yes I understand that was to protect him and whatnot but the outcome remains the same). Because can you ever truly get past something like that? Can Naruto ever sincerely trust Sakura when it comes to his emotions again?

It seems unlikely to me. I admit it is possible, but unlikely.

Also... Has anyone truly considered he might not be with either of them? I don't mean that Kishimoto might place some random girl in to troll us all in the end... I mean has anyone considered the fact he might not live?

That he might sacrifice himself in the end to save the world, thus preventing either girl with ending up with him? I think it's something to take into consideration... you never know what to expect with Kishimoto.

Oh Tobi. Despite your hypocrisy I'm still your fan girl.

Spoiler:
R.I.P Kisame Hoshigaki
Spoiler:

R.I.P Neji Hyūga
Musouka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #1331
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

NARUHINA

Sakura has been soo mean to Naruto
Hinata is soo much better looking than Sakura
Hinata told Naruto She loves him Sakura said it and did not mean it
Hinata has always loved Naruto and always will
Naruto will not hook up with Sakura because he did not bring Saskue back and if Saskue does come back Sakura will want Saskue over Naruto any day
Naruto has not been infautrated wiht Sakura in a while
If Sakura did go with Naruto who would Hinata go with
Hinata has always supported him
If Hinata did not support Nauto before the battle with Neji the village would be destroyed ... so in a way NaruHina saved the village

OH AND WHO CAN FORGET WHEN HINATA SAVED NARUTO FROM PAIN. THATS MORE THAN SAKURA HAS DONE OR WILL EVER DO FOR NARUTO

Sakura with Naruto is like dating your sister

If you have any reasons why Naruto and Sakura should be together tell me why and I will try to probve it wrong cuz i like NaruHina soooo much

If naruto is not with hinata then he shud die killing saskue
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #1332
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sakura has been soo mean to Naruto
Uh, I don't know where you're getting this? Seriously the last time she was really "mean" to Naruto was in, like, Part 1. She's been pretty chill in Part 2 with Naruto.
Quote:
Hinata is soo much better looking than Sakura
Opinion, not a fact. Besides, that's a pretty shallow reason for a pairing to happen.
Quote:
Hinata told Naruto She loves him Sakura said it and did not mean it
Meanwhile, Naruto loves Sakura and that's been stated repeatedly, but it doesn't matter?
Quote:
Hinata has always loved Naruto and always will
You might as well say "Naruto has always loved Sakura and always will" for all the good that argument does.
Quote:
Naruto will not hook up with Sakura because he did not bring Saskue back and if Saskue does come back Sakura will want Saskue over Naruto any day
there have been quite a few hints in part 2 that Sakura's feelings towards Naruto might be developing in a more romantic direction! And hasn't Sakura basically been beating herself up over still crushing on Sasuke after he tried to kill her? That doesn't seem to me like she'll go rushing into his arms as soon as he comes back, imo.
Quote:
Naruto has not been infautrated wiht Sakura in a while
...and how do you know this? There hasn't been anything in the manga to say that Naruto no longer likes Sakura.
Quote:
If Sakura did go with Naruto who would Hinata go with
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS ARGUMENT
YOU MIGHT AS WELL ASK "WELL IF SASUKE GOES WITH SAKURA WHAT ABOUT KARIN AND LEE AND INO"
IT WILL NOT BE A HUGE CRUSHING CHARACTER-DESTROYING THING IF NARUTO AND HINATA DON'T GET TOGETHER OKAY

Quote:
Hinata has always supported him
Yeah, except
she didn't DO ANYTHING TO SHOW SUPPORT UNTIL THE CHUNIN EXAMS
seriously, even before the chunin exams iruka, kakashi, sakura, and sasuke were visibly supporting naruto, but hinata just stood around and didn't actually do anything but watch from the sidelines.

Quote:
Sakura with Naruto is like dating your sister
Except no because they aren't related and Naruto is clearly in love with her and keeps asking her out on dates and stuff?

Quote:
If you have any reasons why Naruto and Sakura should be together tell me why and I will try to probve it wrong cuz i like NaruHina soooo much

If naruto is not with hinata then he shud die killing saskue
Reasons? How about "their dynamic is among the most developed in the entire series and they help each other grow as characters and have become super close over the entirety of part two and it's a way healthier relationship than most of the alternatives

Also, going the "if these two don't get together THIS ONE SHOULD DIE" route is really unadvisable.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #1333
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

In the far of my opinion is that we don't know who exactly may be with Naruto but as thus to say I WANT NaruHina, but hey I can't get what I want, it may as well be NaruSaku but hey that may not happen. Otherwise we just sit, wait, and see what Kishimoto does, point blank!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #1334
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

This goes out to ....Zetsubo or any other NaruSaku fan/believer

I am glad you mentioned about sakura being "Nice" to Naruto it is funny how she starts being "Nice" to naruto when he became a HERO and saved the village getting the fame and glory. Few times Sakura was cruel to Naruto was in Part II when they first met, Ramen shop after they defeated the zombie duo, when they were summoned by Tsunade when they were going to find out the death of jiryria.

Most people say Hinata is better looking than Sakura. Shallow ... maybe fact.... no besides you did not say hinata was NOT hotter

When is the last time Naruto obssesd over sakura??? He has not shown much love/emotion for her lately. Sakura said she loved him AFTER he was a hero adn AFTER someone had to tell/guilt her into realsiing she was causing Naruto soo much pain... While Hinata Loved Naruto since the beginning BEFORE he was a hero and NEVER caused him pain

Well to date Naruto does not like Sakura as much as she used to. He used to always hit on her but not lately especially after she lied to him. Again Sakura caused Naruto PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL pain. Hinata's love for Naruto>>>>>>>>Naruto's love for sakura

Care to elaborate on those direction of love???? Sakura hat to be flat out told by SAI (OF ALL PEOPLE HE HAS LIKE NO EMOTION AND HAS NOT EVEN BEEN ON THE TEAM FOR A YEAR) that Naruto was in soo much pain he practically guitled her into saying I love you. Just like Karin Sakura is a HOPLESS ROMANTIC. Did you notice how Sakura could not kill Saskue EVEN AFTER HE TRIED TO KILL HER. Look at ALL THE MOMENTS Sakura hit on Saskue The academy days, when he almost died to haku, protecting him from Garra, Staying beside by him in the hospital, to when he left the village , and now when Sakura could not even kill saskue. Feelings like that do not just DISSAPER after one bad interaction. All future couples have issues.

There has not been any hints that Naruto still likes Sakura either. He yelled at her for lying to his face there is little to no spark between them now.

See no body has to hook up with anyone Naruto could just be fine by himself

SO WHAT the chunnin exams was when the show started to get good. Hinata did not support him then...but did Sakura NO!!!!!(not happily/willingly) Sakura was ther the whole time and did not do squat. Hinata did not help Naruto at the VERY beggining BUT she was inspired by him when she was saved by Naruto from the bullies

When I said" Naruto dating Sakura is like dating your sister" it was a metaphor YOU know I was not serious. They are good friends there has never been a serious spark between the. He has to beg to go on dates with her and she pretty much pities him.

Sakura did not help Naruto grow she just cause him pain.... If anything Naruto inspired Sakura to be stronger

Sorry my bad I did not mean that Naruto SHOULD DIE I meant i predict he will die with Saskue cuz Naruto said it was going to happen

THERE like I said I would I cameback to all your post/reasoning ... ANY... Comback??

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 07-23-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #1335
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^ I actually think you got a point on some of this, do I feel like doing a comeback on this theory today? NOPE! Cause it's not my argument

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #1336
PrinceofPeace
Banned

WOW thanks for the positive comeback but feel free to argue my points

Comeback ANYTIME

COME TO THE NARUHINA SIDE WE HAVE... UM...UM WELL. WHATEVER YOU WANT
Old 07-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #1337
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^ Haha I'm already in the NaruHina side, can't push me in if I'm in it already... and your suppose to say, come join or you don't get any damn cookies >>>:[

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #1338
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hinata's love for Naruto>>>>>>>>Naruto's love for sakura
I'm not sure on how that fits into the part about sakura hurting naruto,but this is some twisted logic. She can start a whole cult for naruto,but he has to reciprocate her feelings to make them matter.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #1339
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
This goes out to ....Zetsubo or any other NaruSaku fan/believer

I am glad you mentioned about sakura being "Nice" to Naruto it is funny how she starts being "Nice" to naruto when he became a HERO and saved the village getting the fame and glory. Few times Sakura was cruel to Naruto was in Part II when they first met, Ramen shop after they defeated the zombie duo, when they were summoned by Tsunade when they were going to find out the death of jiryria.

Most people say Hinata is better looking than Sakura. Shallow ... maybe fact.... no besides you did not say hinata was NOT hotter

When is the last time Naruto obssesd over sakura??? He has not shown much love/emotion for her lately. Sakura said she loved him AFTER he was a hero adn AFTER someone had to tell/guilt her into realsiing she was causing Naruto soo much pain... While Hinata Loved Naruto since the beginning BEFORE he was a hero and NEVER caused him pain

Well to date Naruto does not like Sakura as much as she used to. He used to always hit on her but not lately especially after she lied to him. Again Sakura caused Naruto PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL pain. Hinata's love for Naruto>>>>>>>>Naruto's love for sakura

Care to elaborate on those direction of love???? Sakura hat to be flat out told by SAI (OF ALL PEOPLE HE HAS LIKE NO EMOTION AND HAS NOT EVEN BEEN ON THE TEAM FOR A YEAR) that Naruto was in soo much pain he practically guitled her into saying I love you. Just like Karin Sakura is a HOPLESS ROMANTIC. Did you notice how Sakura could not kill Saskue EVEN AFTER HE TRIED TO KILL HER. Look at ALL THE MOMENTS Sakura hit on Saskue The academy days, when he almost died to haku, protecting him from Garra, Staying beside by him in the hospital, to when he left the village , and now when Sakura could not even kill saskue. Feelings like that do not just DISSAPER after one bad interaction. All future couples have issues.

There has not been any hints that Naruto still likes Sakura either. He yelled at her for lying to his face there is little to no spark between them now.

See no body has to hook up with anyone Naruto could just be fine by himself

SO WHAT the chunnin exams was when the show started to get good. Hinata did not support him then...but did Sakura NO!!!!!(not happily/willingly) Sakura was ther the whole time and did not do squat. Hinata did not help Naruto at the VERY beggining BUT she was inspired by him when she was saved by Naruto from the bullies

When I said" Naruto dating Sakura is like dating your sister" it was a metaphor YOU know I was not serious. They are good friends there has never been a serious spark between the. He has to beg to go on dates with her and she pretty much pities him.

Sakura did not help Naruto grow she just cause him pain.... If anything Naruto inspired Sakura to be stronger

Sorry my bad I did not mean that Naruto SHOULD DIE I meant i predict he will die with Saskue cuz Naruto said it was going to happen

THERE like I said I would I cameback to all your post/reasoning ... ANY... Comback??
so does sakura she has to repely her feelings to naruto and if she does it is MOST LIKELY fact and articffical

she started liking him AFTER he became a hero and AFTER she realized the pain she brought him

Do you have any combacks for my other post Bacon???
Old 07-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #1340
PrinceofPeace
Banned

[QUOTE=NaruSaku ShikaIno;6017122]After reading manga from starting i see NaruSaku.
In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto