Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #45081
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: You see I am simply one HELL of a peapod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
What's wrong with having a tea party with rocks? 0.0
*sitting at a table,eating ice cream with a pile of rocks,bag a flour,and a rum bottle* eh i dont know *insane look*

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #45082
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Do you want more tea, mr. flour? =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #45083
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Do you want more tea, mr. flour? =)
*behind the bag of flour moving it around like its talking* no i want ice cream like james is having...

*slides a bowl of ice cream in front of Mr.Flour* There ya go!

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 04-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #45084
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
*behind the bag of flour moving it around like its talking* no i want ice cream like james is having...

*slides a bowl of ice cream in front of Mr.Flour* There ya go!
-.-....*Slaps the ice cream out of your hand* No ice cream allowed!

Old 04-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #45085
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-.-....*Slaps the ice cream out of your hand* No ice cream allowed!
Blasphemy!!!

fine *gives Mr.Flour cake*

Old 04-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #45086
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Flour eating cake. How ironic 0.0 *Shove my face in the cake* Have some, James =D

Old 04-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #45087
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Flour eating cake. How ironic 0.0 *Shove my face in the cake* Have some, James =D
*appears outside on diving board* Banzai! *jumps and dives into a mountain of cake*

Old 04-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #45088
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What tha....o.o

*goes underwater*

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #45089
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*appears outside on diving board* Banzai! *jumps and dives into a mountain of cake*
*Pushes cake away at the last second*

@X: That's my turf e.e

Old 04-22-2012, 11:05 PM   #45090
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
What tha....o.o

*goes underwater*
the prodical hybrid returns

Quote:
*Pushes cake away at the last second*

@X: That's my turf e.e
*hits ground*

Old 04-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #45091
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I heard something about tea. o.o

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #45092
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IG you turfed me off to the water by this weird convoy taking place o.o

James, seems like you're having fun lol

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #45093
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*pulls head outta ground looks around with blood dripping down head* dont worry....im ok *loses conciousness*

Old 04-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #45094
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
the prodical hybrid returns

*hits ground*
Been nice knowing you, James
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I heard something about tea. o.o
What about it? 0.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
IG you turfed me off to the water by this weird convoy taking place o.o

James, seems like you're having fun lol
You done weirder e.e

Old 04-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #45095
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Been nice knowing you, James

What about it? 0.0

You done weirder e.e
I love tea.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #45096
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

i saw the word tea

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #45097
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*jumps up,vanishes and reappears with a cup of tea,gives it to Lone* Your welcome! *falls in same place again asleep*

Old 04-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #45098
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara is #1 View Post
i saw the word tea
Do you like tea? ^^

Quote:
*jumps up,vanishes and reappears with a cup of tea,gives it to Lone* Your welcome! *falls in same place again asleep*
*takes the cup* Thank you. ^^ *sips some of it*

Old 04-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #45099
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

I don't like it i love it

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #45100
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*looking at the stars still bleeding from head* oh look the stars are ponies

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here