Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

xXKitsuneNinjaXx saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Naruto vs Okami (Amaterasu)

Well....I don't know. At first, I really wanted to make Naruto win, but then I was like, 'No, Amaterasu! You got dah brush powers!' Then I was like, 'Naruto, you gotta win against a WOLF! They're epic, but they're not even tailed beasts. Sure....she's a god and you don't wanna go around upsetting gods, but I've personally been Amaterasu and she's not really mean like the Greek Gods....er.....' This decision is so STRESSFUL! Whatever-I'll have you decide.

Naruto came charging forward as usual, but Ammy dodged and took a swing with her Divine Retribution Reflector. It turned out to be a Shadow Clone...

"Sometimes I do things I want to do. Other times I don't do anything."

Things to Do Before I Die:
1. See what's behind Kakashi's mask
2. See what's behind my mask
3. Rip Make-Out Paradise out of Kakashi's hands to see what happens
4. Steal Ramen from Naruto to see what happens (I'm a bit scared)
5. Resurrect Jiraiya-sama
6. Knock some sense into Sasuke and bring him back to Konoha
7. Go on a date with Naruto
xXKitsuneNinjaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Naruto vs Okami (Amaterasu)

Naruto gets chopped to pieces.

Also, her name is Amaterasu. Okami is a title.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naruto gets murdered. Ammy is the Sun Goddess and can basically rewrite the world as she sees fit with the Celestial Brush. Naruto can move as fast as he wants, but she can just use the Mist brushstroke to slow down time for anybody but herself. Same if he tries a Rasengan. Also, if he tries clones, she could just sniff out the real one using her wolf nose or just owns them all with Inferno, Thunderstorm, and Gale.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Naruto gets chopped to pieces.

Also, her name is Amaterasu. Okami is a title.
I know, but most people refer to her as Okami so I'm afraid that if I say, 'Amaterasu' some idiot's gonna say, 'You mean Itachi's/Sasuke's eye thing?'

Old 04-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Okami Amaterasu > the Failchihas in every possible way.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Amaterasu palces a bomb by Naruto. He blows up.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

I understand Amaterasu would win with her time-controlling and stuff, but you srsly think just a bomb can get Naruto? You underestimate him.
Here's what would happen:

Amaterasu would toy with Naruto, slow time, then grab him like Mr. Orange and fling him somewhere far away. She would never kill him, he isn't exactly evil. On the other hand, she would probably kill Sasuke since he is such an asshat.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
zer0light
Academy Graduate

zer0light is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKitsuneNinjaXx View Post
I understand Amaterasu would win with her time-controlling and stuff, but you srsly think just a bomb can get Naruto? You underestimate him.
Here's what would happen:

Amaterasu would toy with Naruto, slow time, then grab him like Mr. Orange and fling him somewhere far away. She would never kill him, he isn't exactly evil. On the other hand, she would probably kill Sasuke since he is such an asshat.
not killing your opponent, is a cis thing (character induced stupidity). isn't cis usually ignored in debates unless op includes it?
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, Unlimited blade works."
zer0light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Does Ammy have her magic bead string thing?

Nah, nevermind. She paints Thunderbolt and Naruto dies instantly.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #10
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0light View Post
not killing your opponent, is a cis thing (character induced stupidity). isn't cis usually ignored in debates unless op includes it?
I do not see how it is stupid, since Naruto isn't exactly 'evil.' and he would be KO-ed, so even if he wanted to get back up and keep fighting he wouldn't be able to, and Ammy would be long gone. Besides, Naruto would reckon against fighting the sun god again, or Sakura wouldn't let him because she knew it was a bad idea.
You don't have to jump on me because I didn't want meaningless death (unless it's Sasuke-but his death is meaningful). Mind your own business, and your own posts and your life will be happier and so will everyone else's. It was my choice not to make Ammy kill Naruto, period.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #11
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The characters are fighting to kill in all BG fights... unless you said they aren't fighting to kill in the OP..which you didn't... so don't go off on him like that lol He wasn't even insulting you or anything

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #12
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

Hm? I'm sorry if I sounded angry, but I was just saying my point-I have a tendency to do that. Also, I'm sorry that I'm a newb here and don't want my favourite character evor to die, even if Ammy is also one of my favourite characters. It was kind of stupid to make this match in the first p[lace. At first, I wanted to do it with beginning Ammy (without anything but power slash and rejuvination), but then I was like 'what the heck, I'll just say Ammy' and that was rather stupid of me : / So, yeah I just wanted to be merciful. If you have problem, that's okay with me X3