Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #41
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why, Japan, why?!

i get that all the time
and people's reaction after finding out is funny

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #42
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i get that all the time
It's weird because I never thought you were a guy.. xD
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #43
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

I don't get it, Daphne Lu doesn't sound like a GIRL'S NAME to you guys???
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #44
JashinSama
Banned

@Xbrid: *starts to hit-on TRS*
Old 04-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #45
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You people cant tell a woman from a man thats sad.... :P

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #46
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by medlnic15 View Post
It's weird because I never thought you were a guy.. xD
i know u are smart to figure that out.. ahahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post
I don't get it, Daphne Lu doesn't sound like a GIRL'S NAME to you guys???
apparently ppl dont know
well it's even more funnier on KD

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #47
JashinSama
Banned

^Yeah, but your name on KD is Yamato. Lol.

I'd be able to tell that you're a girl just from the cute Yamato in your signature
Old 04-21-2012, 11:05 PM   #48
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Ya. That's about the only thing that gives it away.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-22-2012, 04:08 AM   #49
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
I thought you were a male!!! D:
Check the user image album thread here in off-topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XNaruHina View Post
shes probably gonna kill you. its been nice knowing you..
Nah not at all, I am not the violent type, lolz.
Quote:
Poor TRS always getting mistaken for a guy.. xD
Has always happened ever since starting here, they automatically think, male avatar, male user, lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
A lot of people have thought that.
Yeah, a hell of a lot, lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
^
The awkward moment when you realize you have been wrong all along.
Haha, I know how that is but it's alright with me. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i get that all the time
Yeah I just say it's fine, reassure them it's alright to be wrong at times, heh.
Quote:
@Xbrid: *starts to hit-on TRS*
Oh wow..I hope you're at least some where around 23 then, I allow four years either side of my age, lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
You people cant tell a woman from a man thats sad.... :P
It happens depends, on how they are around the place, something about peoples posts throws them off at times too, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 04-22-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #50
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I thought you were a male!!! D:

I am not the only one after all! :O

BTW, is this the official boobs thread now?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #51
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
You might as well change the name of the thread now.. xD
Before it's to late.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #52
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am not the only one after all! :O

Nah, we went onto talking about other things in here, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #53
Segunda_Vizard
Freshmen Academy Student

Segunda_Vizard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello
Segunda_Vizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #54
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda_Vizard View Post
Hello
Hey?? :3
Old 04-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #55
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hello
Welcome !
Old 04-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #56
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Boobz thread

Did you ever find out about what you asked on the first page in this thread, Maruko?

Wow this title is sooo going to draw the wrong attention to it. >.<
It might get locked because of just the title...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 04-22-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #57
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
EDIT
This is now the official boobs thread...
Awesome.. xD
Old 04-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #58
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awesome.. xD
Better hope the mods see it for the joke that it is, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #59
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*looks at thread*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #60
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Did you ever find out about what you asked on the first page in this thread, Maruko?

Wow this title is sooo going to draw the wrong attention to it. >.<
It might get locked because of just the title...
It was about a gif picture.
Why is the title wrong? I'll change it...it wasn't my idea anyway.