Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #21
Naruto'Sselfishness
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto'Sselfishness has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Shippuden Vs. Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I used to hate most of the characters.

Well in the beginning of Part 1, a lot of the characters were Sasuke fangirls/fanboys or Sasuke d!ckriders, show offs who thinks they're the sh*t like Sasuke and Kakashi, and a lot of people who looked down on Naruto or were major assess to him like Sakura, Kiba, Kankuro, Choji, Ino, and etc.

Then there were other characters who didn't piss me off but weren't of my interest.

I mostly watched Naruto as kid for just seeing Naruto succeed and make all Sasuke d!ckriders and Naruto haters acknowledge him. My favorite parts in Part 1 was Naruto beating Neji and getting cheers and Naruto beating Gaara.

I liked Hinata though and then Gamabunta and Shikamaru came after and I began to like Choji, Kiba, and Neji during the Sasuke Retrieval arc and began to like or tolerate everyone else through that filler marathon.

Oh yeah Shippuden has better fillers.....well minus the previous one we had.
Lol, this man does not understand naruto!!! he hated sasuke and kakashi because everyone love them. sorry but i have to say this, that is stupid!!! you are so partial. you need to change your way to see the things. you must not hate characters just because everyone love them more than naruto. it is stupid and very partial. if you will hate a character you should hate it for his personality. naruto also was presumed he always said that he was the number one ninja on leaf.
Naruto'Sselfishness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #22
Naruto'Sselfishness
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto'Sselfishness has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
As mentioned in previous statements, Shippuden has better fights, which is obvious.
Majority of people prefer shippuden and there's no reason for them not to, Shippuden is basiclly Naruto but with way more Jonin and S rank fights. In Naruto, althought many fights are awesome, most battles between the Konoha 11 are all genin - low chunin fights and consist of 2 types of ninjutsu max. Now we see Kakashi + battles almost every fight which makes things alot more interesting.

the intencity and amount of deception and mystery in each fight is much beyond that of the Original Naruto series.

Not to say the Original series isn't still great and some people still prefer it over shippuden.
shippuden is not alike than original. It is really different if you cant see it is because you know nothing about this serie. It is obvious the difference. In original naruto was a loser who needed become better ninja through hard work. Now naruto is a genius who never needed to work hard to become in the stronger ninja in the serie. It is easy to understand that. Naruto was always more special than sasuke, and neji. Neji always had reason about destiny. But he got wrong to think naruto was not special. if he had known that naruto was more special than him. he had said that he was destined to be defeated by naruto.

better fight in shippuden? Are you crazy? you cant never compare Gaara vs Rock lee in the first part with any fight on shippuden. Gaara vs Lee was exceptional, it is impossible surpass that. and it is true there is more action on shippuden but to the detriment of story. Story in original had sense but on shippuden all are changed and for me it is very difficult to find it sense now. Because there is no concordance.
Naruto'Sselfishness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #23
NineTalesMinato
Freshmen Academy Student

NineTalesMinato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm for shippuden because in the original naruto, no one reallly knew much ninjutsu and had to work on there taijutsu and had alot of enemies to find out but in shippuden, everyone is advanced in there ninjutsu and taijustsu witch makes there battles more intense and makes it more interesting.
NineTalesMinato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
Glitter
Freshmen Academy Student

Glitter is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Naruto Shippuden more, I did not get to see allot of the episodes for Naruto. But I have seen all the episodes so far for Naruto Shippuden, including the episodes that are considered fillers.
Glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #25
shadowmoses
Ninja Academy Student

shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I used to hate most of the characters.

Well in the beginning of Part 1, a lot of the characters were Sasuke fangirls/fanboys or Sasuke d!ckriders, show offs who thinks they're the sh*t like Sasuke and Kakashi, and a lot of people who looked down on Naruto or were major assess to him like Sakura, Kiba, Kankuro, Choji, Ino, and etc.

Then there were other characters who didn't piss me off but weren't of my interest.

I mostly watched Naruto as kid for just seeing Naruto succeed and make all Sasuke d!ckriders and Naruto haters acknowledge him. My favorite parts in Part 1 was Naruto beating Neji and getting cheers and Naruto beating Gaara.

I liked Hinata though and then Gamabunta and Shikamaru came after and I began to like Choji, Kiba, and Neji during the Sasuke Retrieval arc and began to like or tolerate everyone else through that filler marathon.

Oh yeah Shippuden has better fillers.....well minus the previous one we had.
^This. Even worse I think was the fact that the character development that took place was pretty bad. Just because the characters were developed in the original series doesn't mean they were any good. They had their moments, but overall I think they've really fleshed out some of the other characters in Shippuden. In the original series they were too one-dimensional and uninteresting.

The fights are now better, the characters more interesting, the fillers more entertaining, and dialogue more involved. Animation often looks beautiful and graceful. The series used to be so predictable at times, but now it seems like you're always being surprised by something going on.

I still like the original series, but Shippuden takes it to a whole new level.
shadowmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #26
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I personally LOVE Shippuden much more than series 1! Although I LOVE series 1, too! XD

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #27
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i say Shippuden...i mean the Original is good but they didnt have the best graghics then nd now its a lot more fun to watch but i did like the Original

My theme:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #28
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachipeintobi View Post
i say Shippuden...i mean the Original is good but they didnt have the best graghics then nd now its a lot more fun to watch but i did like the Original
Oh yes, the drawings/graphics have absolutely gotten better.. xD
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #29
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachipeintobi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by medlnic15 View Post
Oh yes, the drawings/graphics have absolutely gotten better.. xD
I agree with you both! The animation has gotten better! XD And I loved the animation from series 1 as well!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 04-21-2012 at 12:28 PM.
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #30
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
I agree with you both! The animation has gotten better! XD And I loved the animation from series 1 as well!
Yepp!! :3 Both are great.. xD
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #31
zaylol
Chunin

zaylol saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to zaylol

i like shippuden alot more but the original was also good.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" - itachi
zaylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:06 PM   #32
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Original one doesn't have any great battles and strong jutsu, but it's very funny, the story is good, it shows Naruto making problems, but what's interesting about Shippuden is that almost everything happens there, since the dawn of the Akatsuki, therefore Shippuden > Original, the plot is far more awesome, and the jutsu are amazing.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #33
Dunkin
Genin Elite

Dunkin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Dunkin Send a message via Yahoo to Dunkin Send a message via Skype™ to Dunkin

in all honesty I love both. The original is naturally what got me hooked, but I tend to enjoy Shippuden just a tad more.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #34
Reeby64
Freshmen Academy Student

Reeby64 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the original is better because it always kept a light-hearted tone and could be serious when it should have been,shippuden on the other hand has an out of place dark tone and really gets mellow dramatic that causes the whole show to drag.
Reeby64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #35
Devastation27
Ninja Academy Student

Devastation27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think of them as both the same show the manga doesnt rlly say shippuden all the books just say naruto so they r one big show or manga nd its the best ive ever seen
Devastation27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #36
GeniusKage
Ninja Academy Student

GeniusKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree with Devastation... they are the same show... and what i love about all anime is how the characters get to "grow up" versus bart simpson who has been the same age forever... and even though i didnt read a lot of other posts i remeber seeing someone saying that the uchiha clan took over the series... to address that, if you pay attention to the story line you will see that the hidden leaf is the most important village... and the most important clans are Senju and Uchiha... before that it was only the sage of sixth paths...... and i dont know if i said this enough but i hate Sakura, especially in the first seasons, so im hoping in this war somebody can finally take her life.... but i doubt it... and what im confused about is Anko and Kabuto... im rambling.. peace out.. Naruto Forever
GeniusKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #37
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Shippuden > Original

I love the seriousness of Shippuden.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #38
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: In the Emergency Room at the hospital saving patients lives.
jhokage613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is soooo tough but I like them both for different reasons!! I liked the Original because you saw the characters grow into themselves essentially. It was very cool too see friendships form and I think the whole original Naruto was about the characters finding out who they are and who they want to be! I like shippuden because it is extremely intense and its very plot line focused and about the two apposing sides and you can easily root for one or the other because there is a lot of time spent on both sides if you know what I mean. Both of them have very awesome soundtrack! I like them both equally!

I am Lady Tsunades assistant ^_^
"I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power and I'm theirs". -Ventus Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

jhokage613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #39
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I prefer the original series. It had more humor and the battles had more strategy involved. Now it kind of seems like everyone just rushes headlong into battle firing their world-shattering abilities at one another. Reminds me of DBZ. I'm just waiting for somebody to destroy an entire planet.

Don't get me wrong. Shippuden isn't bad. I enjoy it very much. I just miss the style of the original show.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #40
Musouka-chan
Apprentice Genin

Musouka-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shippuden because it has most of my favorite characters.

Tobi is relatively nonexistent in the original, as is Kakuzu. And Minato (the original only gives references to him so I don't count that), Sasori, Deidara, etc.

But I loved some of the arcs in the original.

Spoiler:
I re watched the original after Jiraiya's death. Made me cry like a little baby watching Naruto learn the Rasengan all over again.
Musouka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote