Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #1301
Bansho Tennin
Academy Graduate

Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Remember when naruto meet his mother ....her last words before he died (flashback) Kushina-And as for women...Well i'm a women so i don't know what to say, but there are only man and women in this world and you'll want a girlfriend someday... Just try not to pick up a weird one...Try to fiind someone like your mother...
Kushina is also known by his short temperament just like Sakura ...When Kushina first saw naruto he punched him because naruto said she is kyubi ...Sakura did the same when she first saw naruto(Shippuden).
Hinata is a weird girl (Sorry hinata fans) she just appears twice a year once ...
if naruto will be in a relationship in my opinion should be with sakura.
Naruto and Hinata does not fit all . Hinata is a shy girl ...Naruto is always cheerful.
Remember after naruto fight with orochimaru when yamato said "it's not the size that count's for him , what really matter's its your fellings for him . Geez Sakura i can tell just by looking at you . YOU-" Yamato saw her feelings.
Kishi sure knows he can not put a character like Hinata with Naruto!!!
Bansho Tennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #1302
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!

NaruSaku!!
remember Kushina use to hate her red hair.When Minato said that he like her red hair, from that day Kushina love her red hair and Minata.Same thing happen with NuraSaku but Naruto transformation into Sasuke.I think Hinata dont love Naruto romantically.she just like him because he work hard and never give up.She just want to be like him.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #1303
kumiko
Freshmen Academy Student

kumiko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku FTW!
kumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #1304
zaylol
Chunin

zaylol saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to zaylol

NaruSaku!
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" - itachi
zaylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #1305
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Love the New Ending to the Anime!
NH and SS

Please no bashing me! I'm just stating what i love! ^^
Cheers!

Also, It just seems currently, that NH and SS have a chance then wayyyy back!
Hinata is developing more during the war, and it seems that Sauske might get his redemption ( maybe..) But i just feel this series is going to end in a good happy way for Naruto.

Bringing back his friend. And Also Sauske needs to restore his clan.
Blah, blah bash bash. Its my opinion. And the facts from the recent chapters in the Manga point SS and NH.
But that's of right now… it can totally do a flip and start point NS and S? So who knows. You can't deny the fact that in the Manga the chapters are pointing towards NH and SS. If you can't see that then your a blind, hard headed stubborn Fool! It's true…

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pinks17; 04-19-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:25 AM   #1306
Aogari
Apprentice Genin

Aogari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't see NaruSaku happening in the future at all. Naruto has a withstanding crush on Sakura, but its evident Sakura has no romantic feelings at all for him. While it's true Hinata risked her life to save Naruto, his feelings towards Hinata don't seem to be of anything more than friendly natured. Sasuke is practically a blank piece of paper, the sole thing he's focused on is revenge on Konoha, and that's the reason why he's obviously suppressing his hormones - so no, I don't think SasuSaku will happen as well.

As for who I think should date Naruto, I suppose Hinata would be the better choice. Why? Just preference. I like the pair, they're cute and, I think, they would be more likeable than Naruto with Sakura. However, I would like to say I'm not a die-hard NaruHina fan. If there was an option that said "Naruto should be by himself", I would vote for that because I honestly can't imagine Naruto with another person at this point of time in canon.

To those who ridicule others because they won't have absolute faith in NaruHina or NaruSaku or SasuSaku or even SasuHina (god, I wish!), understand it's really just a matter of opinion and how things are depicted in canon. It's hard to say this since Naruto is probably nearing it's end, but anything is possible.

Last edited by Aogari; 04-21-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Aogari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #1307
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto's crush doe snot seem to be going away,

Nor is Hinata's

I really don't see Sasuke being redeemed due to the simple reason that Kishimoto has confirmed a Naruto vs Sasuke end battle. It would kinda suck if it was just a friendly contest xD
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #1308
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ahh Kishimoto hasn't actually confirmed anything. So They could fight but then work together to defeat Tobi. That's a possibility.

Also Naruto hasn't really said much to reinstate his crush! It's just sorta there, but it's a crush! Who knows!

Kinda pointless to argue it out on here. because they ending is coming and we'll finally see what will become of Sakura or Hinata.

So What is with everyone arguing?! Just say what you like a wait! No need to get in a fight about it! Kishimoto is doing what he wants to do and if He Picks NS then i'd be cool with it but if he picks NH I'd be glad! Either way Naruto is a good show regardless of the pairing! We watch it for the action not the never ending romance! Read the last couple of chapters and believe what you want. Just have an open mind people! Whoever Naruto picks is great regardless.
Open mind… and read last couple of chapters and think what you want, just don't bash Kishi if it's not something you want.
Cheers! ^^

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #1309
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@ Pinks17

Exactly. Just enjoy the show for however much longer it lasts. But I do disagree with you on one little detail. Naruto dosn't hold a crush on Sakura. It's way deeper than a crush which Naruto HAS proven earlier in the manga. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to get in an argument or something like that...much less bash eachother. Even though I WAS a heavy NS supporter, it won't bother me if NH happens. I'll just be like "oh...well that sucks" and move on with my life. It's not gonna be the end of the world if NH or NS dosn't happen. But I still hold some seriouse doubt for SS happening.
Honestly I couldn't care less. I'm just here to talk with a few people. Not really a lot to do around here right now.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:53 PM   #1310
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes i agree, ^
I would be like well it sucks but eh at the same time. I'll still support NH even if it doesn't happen. I'm just tired of everyone bashin each other! And as far as Naruto's crush,
It may be something more like you say, but in the manga it is a crush ( as far as we know ) We'll all find out at the end…. Muhahaha >

Old 04-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #1311
Luna
Apprentice Genin

Location: A very scary place... My Mind XD Join me, if you dare
Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NaruHina
No doubt in my mind
NaruSaku is cute
But i love NaruHina as a couples! <3 hehe
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #1312
ShikaIno NaruSaku
Ninja Academy Student

ShikaIno NaruSaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku
they both are main characters, they are on same team,Sakura knows Naruto well then Hinata does.I think Sakura is deep in love with Naruto but she didn't realize or may be she did.
ShikaIno NaruSaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #1313
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually in the recent interview I read I think Kishimoto said the last event happening was Naruto and Sasuke having a showdown. I say this in the nicest way, but Sasuke has done too much harm to be forgiven now.
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #1314
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHINOBI OF DARKNESS View Post
Actually in the recent interview I read I think Kishimoto said the last event happening was Naruto and Sasuke having a showdown. I say this in the nicest way, but Sasuke has done too much harm to be forgiven now.
Agreed. I'm gonna be so pissed off if Naruto vs Sasuke is just a "friendly" conversation!

EDIT: One of my Youtube friends sent me a link and was saying I should use it here. Even though I don't care for NS or NH now I'll go ahead and post this.

Be warned this guy is a NS shipper, but he dosn't bash NH or anything like that. He gives his opinion and I think you should watch this video. But don't hate me for posting this XD

Last edited by Night Blade852; 04-22-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #1315
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

It won't be a friendly conversation. It'll be rough and full of emotion. And if Sauske were click back into his normal self that ending isn't bad at all. It's a happy ending for Naruto and That's what we viewers want Naruto to have.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #1316
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

^ Erm...I'm 50-50 on Sasuke coming back. A part of me says he'll come back...but another part says he's gonna die lol

Old 04-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #1317
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
It won't be a friendly conversation. It'll be rough and full of emotion. And if Sauske were click back into his normal self that ending isn't bad at all. It's a happy ending for Naruto and That's what we viewers want Naruto to have.
Not everyone will like that ending. There are actually a lot of people who say that if Kishimoto goes the "happily ever after" route with Sasuke living, it makes him a "bad writer".

There are some people who want to see Sasuke get killed out right or be jailed and have no hope for redemption. They just don't see any hope for Sasuke at all. I am not saying I condone his crimes, I am just saying that there are others who disagree with that opinion that everything should be "sunshine and rainbows" at the end of the manga.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #1318
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Not everyone will like that ending. There are actually a lot of people who say that if Kishimoto goes the "happily ever after" route with Sasuke living, it makes him a "bad writer".

There are some people who want to see Sasuke get killed out right or be jailed and have no hope for redemption. They just don't see any hope for Sasuke at all. I am not saying I condone his crimes, I am just saying that there are others who disagree with that opinion that everything should be "sunshine and rainbows" at the end of the manga.
Honestly I wouldn't mind the ending where they both die. Personally I think that seems more...enjoyable....I've been playing Skyrim with the Dark Brotherhood too long.

Old 04-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #1319
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Honestly I wouldn't mind the ending where they both die. Personally I think that seems more...enjoyable....I've been playing Skyrim with the Dark Brotherhood too long.
You don't really mind if BOTH Naruto and Sasuke die? Interesting.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:01 AM   #1320
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
You don't really mind if BOTH Naruto and Sasuke die? Interesting.
Well think about it. Naruto's dream was to surpass all of the Hokage and to become loved by all of the people. Both of those have happened. He would be Hokage right now ifit weren't for Sasuke. I just think a battle that drains all their chakra or Naruto going full Nine Tails would not be a bad ending for the manga. So far, the only thing Naruto hasn't gotten is Sakura's full love. Then again...the latest data book says Sakura still hasen't found an answer to how she fells about Naruto. But that's off the subject.

If Naruto and Sasuke fight and exauhst themselves of Chakra and all their strength. Or if they're both injured on the verge of death Sakura will play a major role in the after fight. But Who she saves first...no doubt in my mind it'll be Naruto. I just kinda like that ending. Plus, it also keeps both sides of the shipping wars from bashing eachother to no end.