Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #21
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Visual Memory Game

ya i hope

My theme:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #22
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
I'm trying to get it but I can't find it yet. >>

You can't find your balls? Maybe they haven't dropped yet.

@Uchiha Maruko: Nice. Like I say, it's just a matter of strategy/technique. :3

You're right, it's not how big you are, it's how you use it ;D

I love how you set yourself up, twice.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:14 AM   #23
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
It's bad, you can put your fingers on your monitor to remember the position. I just got over 20k like that. And i missed some with my cursor...
I memorized it with sight, placed my eyes on the smallest of shapes since they are the hardest to remember where they are to be found, so then first clicked, took me three turns to get to over 20k.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 04-21-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:37 AM   #24
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post
@Schnarf: That's what she said.
That wasn't funny.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #25
JashinSama
Banned

^Xbrid thought it was ;D
Old 04-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #26
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post

I love how you set yourself up, twice.
You can't have enough of balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I memorized it with sight, placed my eyes on the smallest of shapes since they are the hardest to remember where they are to be found, so then first clicked, took me three turns to get to over 20k.
Well that's pretty much how it is supposed to be, other people use their hands as well.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:26 AM   #27
JashinSama
Banned

^I didn't.

Tags
game, memory, visual