Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #21
FateBringsUsTogether
Academy Graduate

FateBringsUsTogether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruHina?

I'm sorry NaruSaku fans but I'm gonna go with Hinata. Although she isn't a main character, and she isn't apart of the plot alot of the time, whenever she IS apart of the storyline, she's almost always thinking about Naruto's wellbeing. And it is possible for Naruto to be thinking about what Hinata told him. He's just been so focused on Sasuke.
Although tearing up a fellow forumer isn't my style. So what would happen to make NS official then NaruSaku fans? How is Kishimoto going to make Sakura completely forget Sasuke and fall in love with Naruto or the even bigger question: How is Naruto going to deal with Sasuke in a way that he won't feel bad about what he did for Sasuke's sake, Sakura's sake, His own sake, and then the rest of Konoha's sake? How will Kishimoto do that?
-Uchiha Sasuke
"Fool you fool."
-Killer B
"Dattebayo!"
-Uzumaki Naruto
"I'm not a pervert... I'm a SUPER pervert!"
-Ero-Sennin
"What a drag..."
-Nara Shikamaru
FateBringsUsTogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #22
zaylol
Chunin

zaylol saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to zaylol

i personally like NaruSaku.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" - itachi
zaylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #23
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The whole NaruHina thing has got to be a joke. I stopped caring for couples, but I'm going to go ahead and say this.

What do you always see the NH tards talking about in that couple? Hinata, Hinata, Hinata. Where is Naruto in there heads? Most NH fans say NS has next to no development, but I beg to differ on this.

NS= Development, comunication, teamwork, you can talk about Naruto and Sakura as their own characters, they know each other way better than anyone else in the manga.
No development NH fans? Where have you guys been?

NH= no development, next to no communication, they hardly work together, they don't know eachother that well, Naruto has never shown interest. Thus Hinata has appeared very little in the manga its self.

So who has more development Hmm? Pretty obviouse. You can deny it all you want, but that's your area.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #24
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

xXKitsuneNinjaXx saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateBringsUsTogether View Post
I'm sorry NaruSaku fans but I'm gonna go with Hinata. Although she isn't a main character, and she isn't apart of the plot alot of the time, whenever she IS apart of the storyline, she's almost always thinking about Naruto's wellbeing. And it is possible for Naruto to be thinking about what Hinata told him. He's just been so focused on Sasuke.
Although tearing up a fellow forumer isn't my style. So what would happen to make NS official then NaruSaku fans? How is Kishimoto going to make Sakura completely forget Sasuke and fall in love with Naruto or the even bigger question: How is Naruto going to deal with Sasuke in a way that he won't feel bad about what he did for Sasuke's sake, Sakura's sake, His own sake, and then the rest of Konoha's sake? How will Kishimoto do that?
Spoiler:
First of all, Sakura wants to effing KILL Sasuke. Even if it's not out of hatred, she simply cares about his well-being, but doesn't really like him that way anymore. Who would after all the things he's done? I certainly don't. She accepts that Sasuke will need to escape from all the bad deeds he's performed.
Despite the crack couple, 'NaruSaku' he does not have any gay feelings for Sasuke (you srsly think Kishi-sensei would do that? Come on.). Naruto will not feel bad for Konoha's sake, because killing him is good for the rest of Konoha's sake. Certainly you are not a very good fan, because if you were you would know Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha. Sakura wants to kill Sasuke....speaks for itself. If Sakura does succeed in this, chances are Naruto will turn on her, I admit, but he might change his mind when he realises that she simply did this for his well-being. If not, then it is not guranteed he will go to Hinata in the first place.
I can't say that this is simply tearing down forumers, it is still debating. If you are a follower of NaruHina, that is fine with me and I respect that you can keep up hope. In some twist of plot, Kishi-sensei may still put them together, (even though it wouldn't be a very good plot-twist since the majority of people are counting on it).

"Sometimes I do things I want to do. Other times I don't do anything."

Things to Do Before I Die:
1. See what's behind Kakashi's mask
2. See what's behind my mask
3. Rip Make-Out Paradise out of Kakashi's hands to see what happens
4. Steal Ramen from Naruto to see what happens (I'm a bit scared)
5. Resurrect Jiraiya-sama
6. Knock some sense into Sasuke and bring him back to Konoha
7. Go on a date with Naruto

Last edited by xXKitsuneNinjaXx; 04-16-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Potential spoilers
xXKitsuneNinjaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #25
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
The whole NaruHina thing has got to be a joke. I stopped caring for couples, but I'm going to go ahead and say this.

What do you always see the NH tards talking about in that couple? Hinata, Hinata, Hinata. Where is Naruto in there heads? Most NH fans say NS has next to no development, but I beg to differ on this.

NS= Development, comunication, teamwork, you can talk about Naruto and Sakura as their own characters, they know each other way better than anyone else in the manga.

NH= no development, next to no communication, they hardly work together, they don't know eachother that well, Naruto has never shown interest. Thus Hinata has appeared very little in the manga its self.

So who has more development Hmm? Pretty obviouse. You can deny it all you want, but that's your area.

I like your logic-unlike many people who argue/discuss a point, you use actual solid logic and think through it. I respect that.

Old 04-17-2012, 03:04 AM   #26
FateBringsUsTogether
Academy Graduate

FateBringsUsTogether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKitsuneNinjaXx View Post
Spoiler:
First of all, Sakura wants to effing KILL Sasuke. Even if it's not out of hatred, she simply cares about his well-being, but doesn't really like him that way anymore. Who would after all the things he's done? I certainly don't. She accepts that Sasuke will need to escape from all the bad deeds he's performed.
Despite the crack couple, 'NaruSaku' he does not have any gay feelings for Sasuke (you srsly think Kishi-sensei would do that? Come on.). Naruto will not feel bad for Konoha's sake, because killing him is good for the rest of Konoha's sake. Certainly you are not a very good fan, because if you were you would know Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha. Sakura wants to kill Sasuke....speaks for itself. If Sakura does succeed in this, chances are Naruto will turn on her, I admit, but he might change his mind when he realises that she simply did this for his well-being. If not, then it is not guranteed he will go to Hinata in the first place.
I can't say that this is simply tearing down forumers, it is still debating. If you are a follower of NaruHina, that is fine with me and I respect that you can keep up hope. In some twist of plot, Kishi-sensei may still put them together, (even though it wouldn't be a very good plot-twist since the majority of people are counting on it).
I see everyone wanting to kill Sasuke, it doesn't make Sakura any different. She still loves him. She can't really let go yet. But I think your right maybe there is something that will completely overhelm her love for him and she will turn her back on him?
Sasuke does want to destroy Konoha but he is only doing it for his Clan. It's the only reason. Just because Sakura wants to kill Sasuke, and Sasuke is wanting to destroy Konohagakure, it doesn't mean there will be a NaruSaku. My point is, it's gonna be hard to determine who ends up with who.
Also about the plot twists thing, I don't think the shippings should be considered as plot twists as everyone has considered every Main/Side character ending up with one another. I.E: ShIno lol
Hinata <3's Naruto <3's Sakura <3's Sasuke <3's Uchiha Clan.

P.S I am a very big fan of this Anime/Manga. I just seem to overlook certain things.

P.P.S: I don't think I said anything on this thread about NaruSasu did I?
-Uchiha Sasuke
"Fool you fool."
-Killer B
"Dattebayo!"
-Uzumaki Naruto
"I'm not a pervert... I'm a SUPER pervert!"
-Ero-Sennin
"What a drag..."
-Nara Shikamaru

Last edited by FateBringsUsTogether; 04-17-2012 at 03:09 AM.
FateBringsUsTogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post

You can talk about Hinata as her own character too, actually her complex personality and the conflict between her will and her nature make for interesting actions.

First of all, Hinata had the purest form of love for Naruto she is one of the only characters he didn't have to win over even BEFORE Iruka, when she was a child she didn't hate him, didn't find him irritating, and NEVER underestimated him. That right there already makes her better suited for Naruto in my opinion than Sakura but I'll go on.

Look in part 1 I really hated Sakura but in part 2 we've seen she's matured even if it's only a little. Her relationship with Naruto has always consisted of her treating him as a silver medal, Naruto doesn't deserve to be her second choice. I think Kishi realized this inevitability early in the series and so he had to find an out so that we could still like her character, toward the middle of part 1 I began to see the "romance" between Naruto and Sakura shift, she definitely cared about him but I see it as a brother and sister relationship not one between lovers and I think this was a great development.

Now Sakura can "love" Sasuke and Naruto equally but differently it's like when a girl's brother doesn't like her boyfriend she doesn't want to lose either of them so she's at a crossroads. I almost fell back into hate with Sakura after her fake confession to Naruto but if you think of it this way it makes the response a little more reasonable even if it was childish and selfish. She was willing to settle down with Naruto if it meant he'd stop pursuing Sasuke, that was the best solution possible it would protect Naruto from getting hurt any further and allow Sakura to settle her qualms with Sasuke on her own accord.

For the people who don't agree with this and think the relationship is a romantic one then the alternative is terrible, Sakura was simply manipulating Naruto to soothe her conscience and like I said earlier he was just her back up plan.

Just look at the difference between the confessions for Sakura and Hinata...

Hinata: "I LOVE YOU"
No hesitation, no explanation, puts her life on the line

Sakura: "Well you've always been there for me, and Sasuke's done nothing but commit crimes and betray the village"
That confession unmistakably implies that had Sasuke not committed those crimes Sakura would still be in love with him and Naruto would be watching in disappointment like he did at the hospital three years earlier.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #28
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
You can talk about Hinata as her own character too, actually her complex personality and the conflict between her will and her nature make for interesting actions.

First of all, Hinata had the purest form of love for Naruto she is one of the only characters he didn't have to win over even BEFORE Iruka, when she was a child she didn't hate him, didn't find him irritating, and NEVER underestimated him. That right there already makes her better suited for Naruto in my opinion than Sakura but I'll go on.

Look in part 1 I really hated Sakura but in part 2 we've seen she's matured even if it's only a little. Her relationship with Naruto has always consisted of her treating him as a silver medal, Naruto doesn't deserve to be her second choice. I think Kishi realized this inevitability early in the series and so he had to find an out so that we could still like her character, toward the middle of part 1 I began to see the "romance" between Naruto and Sakura shift, she definitely cared about him but I see it as a brother and sister relationship not one between lovers and I think this was a great development.

Now Sakura can "love" Sasuke and Naruto equally but differently it's like when a girl's brother doesn't like her boyfriend she doesn't want to lose either of them so she's at a crossroads. I almost fell back into hate with Sakura after her fake confession to Naruto but if you think of it this way it makes the response a little more reasonable even if it was childish and selfish. She was willing to settle down with Naruto if it meant he'd stop pursuing Sasuke, that was the best solution possible it would protect Naruto from getting hurt any further and allow Sakura to settle her qualms with Sasuke on her own accord.

For the people who don't agree with this and think the relationship is a romantic one then the alternative is terrible, Sakura was simply manipulating Naruto to soothe her conscience and like I said earlier he was just her back up plan.

Just look at the difference between the confessions for Sakura and Hinata...

Hinata: "I LOVE YOU"
No hesitation, no explanation, puts her life on the line

Sakura: "Well you've always been there for me, and Sasuke's done nothing but commit crimes and betray the village"
That confession unmistakably implies that had Sasuke not committed those crimes Sakura would still be in love with him and Naruto would be watching in disappointment like he did at the hospital three years earlier.
They are both very one-sided relationships, but if you haven't noticed, Naruto does not like Hinata that way. I'm rooting for Sakura mostly because I want Naruto to be happy, not his fangirls. He's always been more interested in Sakura. In Part One, I rooted for Hinata instead, I have to admit. Sakura was a useless whiner. Then, in Shippuden, she really bloomed. Hinata...not so much. She didn't really improve that much (at least not as much as Sakura, even though she was better than her in Part One)
Also, there's no guarantee that Naruto will be in a relationship at all by the end of Shippuuden.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #29
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
They are both very one-sided relationships, but if you haven't noticed, Naruto does not like Hinata that way. I'm rooting for Sakura mostly because I want Naruto to be happy, not his fangirls. He's always been more interested in Sakura. In Part One, I rooted for Hinata instead, I have to admit. Sakura was a useless whiner. Then, in Shippuden, she really bloomed. Hinata...not so much. She didn't really improve that much (at least not as much as Sakura, even though she was better than her in Part One)
Also, there's no guarantee that Naruto will be in a relationship at all by the end of Shippuuden.
Well Hinata did improve it's just the only chance she had to showcase her skill was against Deva Path and he probably wouldn't owned Sakura just as bad. Sakura just looks so great now because she is useful with the medical ninjutsu, is sharp, and no longer so pathetic on the battlefield, she had more to accomplish than Hinata did. If those two were to fight right now I could see it still going to Hinata since she is more skilled than Sakura at taijutsu.

Naruto's already developed immensely as a character and will keep developing through the war, I don't see what you want him to do in a relationship he's not going to have nearly as many changes as he did when he was constantly on the brink of death they're just incomparable. If he forms a relationship with Hinata or Sakura his only development will be learning to care about others on a romantic level and actually understanding the way a woman thinks because as Jiraiya said he's clueless. They both offer the same thing so that's really not a point worth mentioning.

You didn't really address any of my points you just said you liked on character more than another...I like Gai more than Kakashi but that doesn't mean I think Gai should've been Sasuke's mentor, it all comes down to who fits the role better.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:24 AM   #30
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

I've already addressed the points on why I think Sakura is a better match earlier in the thread. I simply did not feel like repeating them.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:33 AM   #31
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura owns Hinata in Battle, nuff Said
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:26 AM   #32
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I go with Hinata. I mean she really, REALLY loves him, and they would make a good couple. Those who say, well Hinata never really has the courage to say how she feels... No, that girl has courage! She took on Pain knowing full well she was going to die, just to try and free Naruto and save his life. After that moment I got off the fence. I used to be on the fence even though while I don't hate Sakura I'm not particularly fond of her I used to be on the fence when it came to this issue. However after Hinata took on Pain! The most epic villain in Naruto history IMO to save him I decided on Hinata and while I always kinda liked Hinata that moment really cemented her as a character I really love. While on the other hand Sakura... ehhh another story.

There's a lot more I can say about why those two are perfect for each other. However, I don't feel like typing a ton. So I'll just say when Hinata faced down Pain for Naruto she totally won me over.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #33
Uchiha_Shinjou
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchiha_Shinjou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
I also prefer NS over NH. It's one sided on Hinata's part and they have barely spent any time together. Naruto just sees her the same way he sees all his other friends except for Sakura because he loves her. Also NS is possible because of their development and Sakura's change of heart. NH, not possible because like I said, Naruto doesn't feel that way towards Hinata.
But sakura loves Naruto like a brother, not the other type of love. She really loves Sasuke (Which is stupid) but knows he probably will never change and so the relationships here are being juggled around still ^^

I like the NS coupling, however, it seems more realistic
Uchiha_Shinjou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #34
Uchiha_Shinjou
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchiha_Shinjou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori Red Sand View Post
I go with Hinata. I mean she really, REALLY loves him, and they would make a good couple. Those who say, well Hinata never really has the courage to say how she feels... No, that girl has courage! She took on Pain knowing full well she was going to die, just to try and free Naruto and save his life. After that moment I got off the fence. I used to be on the fence even though while I don't hate Sakura I'm not particularly fond of her I used to be on the fence when it came to this issue. However after Hinata took on Pain! The most epic villain in Naruto history IMO to save him I decided on Hinata and while I always kinda liked Hinata that moment really cemented her as a character I really love. While on the other hand Sakura... ehhh another story.

There's a lot more I can say about why those two are perfect for each other. However, I don't feel like typing a ton. So I'll just say when Hinata faced down Pain for Naruto she totally won me over.
---Valid point. Maybe that's when naruto realized something about Hinata, but who knows? ^^
Uchiha_Shinjou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #35
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

I've actually grown to be a little bit okay with the NaruHina pairing. Even if it is less realistic, I've grown to realise that this is kind of stupid. I mean, it's fun to talk about, but shouldn't we be okay with whoever Naruto chooses as long as he's happy?
Of course, I do think he would be happier with Sakura. He's always liked her and Kishi-sensei has a knack of making history repeat itself. Like stated before in this thread, Kushina-san and Minato-sama were both together in a similar way that Sakura-chan and Naruto-kun are.

Now a little about the characters:
Hinata is an epic character, no doubt, but not many people like Sakura and don't recognise her abilities. I think that Sakura deserves a little more respect than what she receives, and I'm willing to give that to her.
I did like it when Hinata stood up to Pain, and she was courageous for Naruto-kun, but she needs to learn to do things because they are the right thing to do, not to impress boys. I do think Hinata is a cool character and I like her, but I like Sakura, too. Sakura also has her flaws.
Sakura has anger issues, she dwells too much on the past, and she's a bit melodramatic. Anger issues are not a good thing. They just mean you need to keep your fists down, your mouth shut and stay cool (of course, Naruto has anger issues, too, but I think that's partly the Kyuubi's fault). Violence issues, sure, those are pretty sweet. Violence rocks.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #36
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHINOBI OF DARKNESS View Post
Sakura owns Hinata in Battle, nuff Said
Doubt it. Maybe if Sakura knew genjutsu but since her only way of damaging the opponent is with taijutsu and Hinata is way more skilled than her in the area with Jyuuken and Byakugan, Sakura has no chance. Hinata just has to parry Sakura's first attack and hit the tenketsu in Sakura's arms, no more chakra means no more superstrength.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #37
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Doubt it. Maybe if Sakura knew genjutsu but since her only way of damaging the opponent is with taijutsu and Hinata is way more skilled than her in the area with Jyuuken and Byakugan, Sakura has no chance. Hinata just has to parry Sakura's first attack and hit the tenketsu in Sakura's arms, no more chakra means no more superstrength.
That would be true...if Sakura were like Naruto and charged right into battle. Sakura would not go into the fight without a plan, and she would know to avoid Hinata's Juuken. In fact, if she used long-distance taijutsu or ninjutsu, then Hinata wouldn't stand a chance. If you don't think there is such a thing, think back to the earlier episodes when Sakura ruptured the ground in the fight with Kakashi.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #38
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
That would be true...if Sakura were like Naruto and charged right into battle. Sakura would not go into the fight without a plan, and she would know to avoid Hinata's Juuken. In fact, if she used long-distance taijutsu or ninjutsu, then Hinata wouldn't stand a chance. If you don't think there is such a thing, think back to the earlier episodes when Sakura ruptured the ground in the fight with Kakashi.
First of all, what is long distance Taijutsu? Taijutsu is basically "hand to hand" combat.

You are sorely mistaken if you are underestimating the Gentle Fist style. You can't train your internal organs if you get struck no matter how "tough" you are or think you are. If you get struck in the throat, you'll be breathing and eating your meals through a straw. Like Guy said, the Juuken style isn't all glamorous, but its effective in its own way.

Sakura's taijutsu depends on focusing her chakra on her fist and using medical ninjutsu techniques. Her main priority as a medic nin though is to evade attacks and not get into fights UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Both Juuken and the bone crushing style of Rock Lee are forms of taijutsu.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 04-26-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #39
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I considered the ground shattering punches, other than getting your opponent off balance or forcing them out of hiding it really can't do anything. Sakura has no long distance ninjutsu so that point goes out the window. And as the person above me pointed out, it Sakura's techniques require heavy chakra control which is why I said the Jyuuken style is her worse enemy, it is possible for her to win if she can land a hit but I doubt she can do that to someone way more skilled than her, and her old style of staying back and planning won't work against a Byakugan user.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #40
xXKitsuneNinjaXx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
First of all, what is long distance Taijutsu? Taijutsu is basically "hand to hand" combat.

You are sorely mistaken if you are underestimating the Gentle Fist style. You can't train your internal organs if you get struck no matter how "tough" you are or think you are. If you get struck in the throat, you'll be breathing and eating your meals through a straw. Like Guy said, the Juuken style isn't all glamorous, but its effective in its own way.

Sakura's taijutsu depends on focusing her chakra on her fist and using medical ninjutsu techniques. Her main priority as a medic nin though is to evade attacks and not get into fights UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Both Juuken and the bone crushing style of Rock Lee are forms of taijutsu.
Taijutsu is not 'hand to hand' combat. It is simply physical combat in general.
I was not underestimating Juuken as much as I was saying that
Sakura would be smart enough not to let the Juuken strike her. Also, as you stated yourself, her main priority is to evade attacks, which she has been training in ever since she became a medical ninja, so she should be able to avoid the Juuken for a little, although I do admit that if it hits her she would not be able to heal herself or use chakra for her 'super-strength' (although she could still use ninja tools, which is average at).
On the other hand, Sakura's case is kind of open and shut as well. If she evades Hinata's attacks long enough to get up close and punch her, Hinata is pretty screwed (and she'll most likely KO-ed or dead, so she wouldn't be able to use ninja tools). So the battle is a matter of who hits who first, mostly.

Tags
kitsune, naruhina, narusaku, naruto, naruto couples, sainaru, sakunaru, sasunaru