Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #21
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pool vs. Draco

They bleed like us
reproduce like us
Eat like us
Drink like us
Laugh like us
Die like us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #22
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hollows dont make babies and reproduce lol
Old 04-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
They bleed like us
reproduce like us
Eat like us
Drink like us
Laugh like us
Die like us
Ok, so they are sentient, humanoid organisms with a similar level of intelligence. Does not mean they are human.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #24
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Human is a general term >_>

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #25
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Human is a general term >_>
There is no general term for human in that sense. There is human, and not-human.

Better choice would have been something else, like your opponent instead of human.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #26
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
hollows dont make babies and reproduce lol
kk go take your tl;dr somewhere else little man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Ok, so they are sentient, humanoid organisms with a similar level of intelligence. Does not mean they are human.
I don't care lol, pool used the term not me. Though I'll it later on just to spite your incessant nippicking. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #27
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
kk go take your tl;dr somewhere else little man.

I don't care lol, pool used the term not me. Though I'll it later on just to spite your incessant nippicking. xD
That was Lame , try another insult.
Or stop being a piece of burnt bacon and dont try to snap on someone for commenting.
You do the same thing.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #28
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Do I even have to try when you respond like that?

Quote:

Old 04-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #29
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Someone needs a nap
Old 04-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #30
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Old 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #31
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
*"Interesting. But nothing special" I boast. I nonchalantly toss my shovel blade about 20 meters to the left. I then utter the word "Ban-" and before I am finished, I stab myself with my hand infused with my sp. My body slowly disintegrates into nothing. Your wave passes right by, not harming anything(because nothing is there).

My shovel starts vibrating. In a matter of seconds and a flash of light, instead of the shovel I am there standing. Instead of my robes being black, they have turned pure white, almost a snow color. On my face only one thing has changed. I have an awesome pair of sunglasses now. Think of the coolest sunglasses ever. Multiply that thought by Kanye West, then multiply it by 69. That's how awesome these sunglasses are. "-Kai!" I finish. A blast of my corrosive reiatsu flies toward you, fired from my hand. "Woah, I didn't even know that I could do that. And one more thing. Now since I have partly fused with my zanpakuto, all my reiatsu attacks from now on will corrode both physical and reiatsu attacks."

"The Blazing Creator"

"What do I fight for? I fight for the rush. The feeling you get when your opponents beg for mercy. I'm also wondering how you knew my name, seeing as it is a very peculiar one. Nevermind that though, that fact is irrelevant."

Still 20 meters away from you, I focus my reiatsu into my hand. Once an adequate amount has built up, I pause for a moment. "Oh yeah, one more thing. You're screwed." I slash vertically through the air with my right hand in a crescent motion. An extremely dark crimson red crescent wave of reiatsu, about 7 feet tall flies at a fast pace towards you. "Secret Shot: Particle Blast." If this beam reaches anything non-human, the particles will de-stabilize while still continuing in a straight path. The particles of the beam will only re-stabilize when they either hit something human, or pass through the non-human thing that de-stabilized the beam.

"Are you finished yet?"
*i see the beam come at me and i sonido to the side out of its range and watch it fly by.* hmmm...what you fight for, it seems...beastly. Then again, im not one to talk. I just fight to become a stronger shield...such a base reason...yet it serves its purpose... *i face towards you* Its kind of like, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. *I swing my blade above my head and the same kind of ice waves surrounds me. I swing it down and it shatters into a million ice shards that float around my head. The swing my sword sideways and they begin to scatter all around the battlefield.* He's the cold hard truth pool, you fight for yourself. Me...i fight to protect someone. Not my friends, not myself, but for one person in my life. And i'll keep fighting. *I blast a cero into the air above you and a thin bala into the cero making it explode into the air, the shards of ice absorb the cero and begin to widen until it makes a huge domelike structure around us with jagged points coming out of the side.* Freezing death. *i swing my sword and a ring shapped beam shoots towards the jagged part in the top of the dome, releasing millions of beams into the dome scattering and bouncing off the other jagged parts, eventually shooting towards you at random, unexpected times. I begin to charge up my se as i watch what you will do*
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote