Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How to get what you want from a storm game!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyfe14 View Post
There are also new game modes that i enjoy very much and customizing your character online with ninja info cards is great. I also like that you can pick and choose your battle weapons. The story mode was repetitive but it was also very nice to see the story from different perspectives. Lastly, there wouldn't have been really any new boss battles in Generations
So what's your point here?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #22
MrKuwata
Freshmen Academy Student

MrKuwata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
In response to the multiple Ultimate Jutsu idea, I think it would be cool to give each character multiple Ultimate Jutsu, regardless of whether or not they're awakened state has a physical change. I also think that awakened characters shouldn't be resistant to certain combos or Ultimate Jutsu. These two points should be applicable to every kind of awakening, except for large transformation awakenings, such as Susano'o and the Hachibi.

On top of this, I would like each character to have at least two jutsu. I would want one to be a "real time" technique, like most, if not all, of the jutsu in Storm 2 were. Jutsu like the Rasengan and the Chidori would fit into this category. I would like each character to also have a jutsu that's more of a small combo executed in the form of a little cutscene. By this, I mean like (PTS)Neji's Rotation and (PTS)Choji's Human Boulder.

Alternate costumes would also be a plus. Being able to select an alternate color, in the event that you actually want the alternate color, should've been implemented since the first Storm game.
Seconded x10.
Although I wouldn't lose much sleep if they decided not to include secondary costumes xD
MrKuwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #23
wizkhalifanotreally
Banned

wizkhalifanotreally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

fckn love generations but they should fix the online mode
wizkhalifanotreally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #24
Zack Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Zack Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Customizable jutsu and costumes, don't be having like 6 Narutos. The only Narutos we need are regular and Sage Mode, because their movesets are drastically different from each other.

Air grabs.

Team modes with 2+ players.

Jutsu clashes.

Ability to start in awakenings with 2+ players. (offline only)
"Everyone lives bound by their own knowledge and awareness. That's called reality. But knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation, don't you think?" - Itachi Uchiha
Zack Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:50 AM   #25
MrKuwata
Freshmen Academy Student

MrKuwata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awakening forms should also have their own dedicated move set instead of the usual "powered-up" attacks.

Edit: In sage mode for Jiraiya- maybe making his ougi the denominc illusion genjutsu would be pretty cool.

Last edited by MrKuwata; 03-31-2012 at 07:58 PM.
MrKuwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:53 AM   #26
Uzumaki_Naruto14
Academy Graduate

Uzumaki_Naruto14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have plenty of ideas to suggest. I will post here again when I sit in front of the computer. Otherwise it will take some years to post by my smartphone.
Uzumaki_Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #27
Fyfe14
Apprentice Genin

Fyfe14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

New features I'd like:

-The ability to switch with partners in game
-At least two jutsus for each character
-The return of awesome boss battles
-Ability to run on the walls
-Large arenas with obstacles
-Air combos like Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto
-Air throws
-Team Jutsus and Ultimates
-If the entire Naruto story is told characters that are adults need moveset from storm 1 and their current one (includes past jutsus and ougis)
-More than two players playing at a time
-BRING IN Kurenai, Anko and Shizune. (Tayuya, Jirobo, Kidomaru and Sakon if the entire story is told)

That is all I'm going to put now. Didn't feel like elaborating on the ideas right now. I will let you guys elaborate (if you like) then I will chime in
Old 04-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #28
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(In advance this came off the top of my head an I just kind of went with it, but I still stand by a generic custom feature at least.)

Make your own custom Ninja.

Customize the way they look, their gender, their village, everything about their appearance using existing Naruto characters as kind of a skeleton to work off of and so forth then go on kind of story mode for experience points to unlock new Jitsu's, Which Elemental they can use, balance between Taijitsu, Ninjitsu, Genjitsu, Weapons.

Like with Taijitsu you increase your melee attacks and if you invest heavily you can unlock the ability to open up Chakra gates increases the power of your awakening.

Ninjitsu you unlock your element perhaps even learn a second, and if you go deep into this tree you can mix your elementals maybe unlock Kekkei Genkai, which means faster Jitsu costing less chakra increases the power of you ultimate Jitsu.

Genjitsu lets you use non elemental Jitsu's and perhaps, and the deeper you go perhaps you can abilities that temporally remove the opponents ability to block, or slow the opponents movement speed and the like. Basically it would be debuffs to totally bewilder an opponent. Like making running forward make you run back and such. No Sharrigan or especially Rinnegan though, since it would break canon.

Invest heavily in weapons, and you first increase the space for Ninja tools, get stronger tools, eventually you can branch off if you really dump exp in here and choose a weapon specific style, like Puppet Master, Explosion Expert (Deidara), or weapon scroll summoning (Tenten)

Then you can buy clothes and tools with money. Even scrolls that teach you new jitsu's, so long as you require the specification for that jistsu exp wise. You can only spend so much, and while you can put points in everything, you can balance those points to make a certain archetype.

Perhaps you unlock new abilities with rank as well? Like have a Chunin Exam, Jonin, Black Ops.

Actually scratch that. This is starting to sound like a game in of its self. Would be an awesome Naruto game though. I rather play as a Ninja I made myself than one of the main characters, but this is more RPG like huh? Maybe after Shippuden is over, make a Naruto game where you can do something like this.

Nevertheless while this random thought grew a little too large a generic yet detailed customizable Ninja feature would be insanely cool, even if the fighting styles are pulled from other characters, and it's just basically making your ninja look how you want, and choose what village they are from. You could still use money to buy clothing, and other custom features such.