Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Pool vs. Draco

Couldn't think of an interesting name for Draco.

I'm about to go 3-0 with my new char if I win. Can Draco stop me? I'm actually pretty interested to find out. Oh crap. I still have to counter Laxatives. Well screw it, I'll do it later.

Rules, and shizz:
Range: 10 feet
Time Of Day: 9:00 am

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Pool vs. Draco

um....okay then. i'm a little rusty so take it easy for the first couple of moves.
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So, my opponent just shows up. Why am I always the one on time? It's hard being the responsible one.

*I see my opponent, and I realize that I should take advantage of his un-readyness. He has this look of doubt in his eyes, and I'll be the one to bring out as much fear as I can. I take out my shovel(also my zanpakuto). It was strapped to my back, but I'mma need it here. I flash step behind him and swing my shovel at his neck with the pointy side, and if he's hit he'd bleed out all over the place. I then throw the shovel to the ground, and put both arms down at my side(at a 45 degree angle). Swords composed of my reiatsu quickly form in them. I span the distance between us in no time, and slash at your stomach. If you're hit, your body will begin to be eaten away by the acid that is my reiatsu. I then force sp into my legs to jump a great height, like 10 feet. I then throw both my swords down at your head. Once again, if hit you will corrode into nothing. I then flash step mid-air to my shovel(about 5 feet away) and look for any possible counter attacks this man may have.*

If you have any questions about my abilities, feel free to ask. They're a bit confusing at times.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
So, my opponent just shows up. Why am I always the one on time? It's hard being the responsible one.

*I see my opponent, and I realize that I should take advantage of his un-readyness. He has this look of doubt in his eyes, and I'll be the one to bring out as much fear as I can. I take out my shovel(also my zanpakuto). It was strapped to my back, but I'mma need it here. I flash step behind him and swing my shovel at his neck with the pointy side, and if he's hit he'd bleed out all over the place. I then throw the shovel to the ground, and put both arms down at my side(at a 45 degree angle). Swords composed of my reiatsu quickly form in them. I span the distance between us in no time, and slash at your stomach. If you're hit, your body will begin to be eaten away by the acid that is my reiatsu. I then force sp into my legs to jump a great height, like 10 feet. I then throw both my swords down at your head. Once again, if hit you will corrode into nothing. I then flash step mid-air to my shovel(about 5 feet away) and look for any possible counter attacks this man may have.*

If you have any questions about my abilities, feel free to ask. They're a bit confusing at times.
*I sense him as he flash steps behind me and i quickly twist my body around evading the shovel and step back while i dodge your slashes. When you jump up into the air i charge up 2 ceros in my hand while i duck down and shoot them at you when you re-appear at your shovel. I then sonido back and begin to charge my se. The air around me gets colder and i look at you with emotionless eyes, awaiting your next move*

like i said, little rusty

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 04-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

* I yawn as you shoot the two ceros at me. "Not taking me serious, eh" I taunt. "corrosive shield: level 1!" I say while grabbing my shovel and forcing it in front of me. A light blue thin barrier forms around me, in the shape of an oval. The ceros make contact with my barrier and are instantly corroded to nothing. "well, I guess the cats out of the bag. My shovel corrodes reiatsu based skills while my reiatsu corrodes physical things. "

"hmm, I wonder what I'm gonna have for lunch today..." I seem uninterested in this fight, but I'm just trying to bring out his inner strength. I hold one palm over the left side of my face while holding the other palm in front of me. "Beast Manifestation 1 & 2" I sigh as I say this, and two wolves composed of my reiatsu form at my side. A bird also composed of my reiatsu forms above me. The wolves rush at you, and attempt to bite your legs off. While you are preoccupied with the wolves, the bird above me tries to divebomb you. When this bird hits the ground, a mini explosion about 2 ft in diameter will occur. *

Remember, this is on my iPod so try to ignore typos(If any, I fixed some)
Also, the creatures are created of my reiatsu so you can't just punch them away. (well you could, just you'd probably lose an arm because my reiatsu corrodes physical things. I won't remind you of this in further moves though, so just watch out )

Old 04-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*watches* Glad, I don't have to fight yet.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
* I yawn as you shoot the two ceros at me. "Not taking me serious, eh" I taunt. "corrosive shield: level 1!" I say while grabbing my shovel and forcing it in front of me. A light blue thin barrier forms around me, in the shape of an oval. The ceros make contact with my barrier and are instantly corroded to nothing. "well, I guess the cats out of the bag. My shovel corrodes reiatsu based skills while my reiatsu corrodes physical things. "

"hmm, I wonder what I'm gonna have for lunch today..." I seem uninterested in this fight, but I'm just trying to bring out his inner strength. I hold one palm over the left side of my face while holding the other palm in front of me. "Beast Manifestation 1 & 2" I sigh as I say this, and two wolves composed of my reiatsu form at my side. A bird also composed of my reiatsu forms above me. The wolves rush at you, and attempt to bite your legs off. While you are preoccupied with the wolves, the bird above me tries to divebomb you. When this bird hits the ground, a mini explosion about 2 ft in diameter will occur. *

Remember, this is on my iPod so try to ignore typos(If any, I fixed some)
Also, the creatures are created of my reiatsu so you can't just punch them away. (well you could, just you'd probably lose an arm because my reiatsu corrodes physical things. I won't remind you of this in further moves though, so just watch out )
*i see the two wolves come at me and i jump into the air narrowly missing the divebombing bird. i stop in mid air and pull my sword out of its sheath, covering it with my se that was continuing to build as i was dodging. i bring it sideways and slice it threw the air as i say "cold wave". a wave of compressed ice se come out of my sword and shoots towards your creatures and yourself as it continues to grow and expand by using the reatsui around us. When it hits the creatures the corrosive powers are overwelmed and they are consummed by the wave. it threatens to do the same to you if it hits. i sonido to the ground away from the wave that hit on the ground and it begins to wrap around the air around me like a barrier, slowly continuing to grow*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 04-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not countering now, but my creatures would be destroyed anyway. That only corrode physical things and you said that your wave was sp based.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

2.000000001 - 0 if you win. I didn't count. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Counts for two actually.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #11
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why wouldn't the wave of spirit energy counter the wolves?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I didn't say that they wouldn't? And stop stalking all my battle threads Bacon P:

*I smirk as the wave heads my way. Does this guy think this funky little wave of pure failure will defeat me? I also see that he's charging something. Still probably nothing I can't handle. But what if it is? Eh, I can adapt. I've adapted the last two times, why not again? So yeah, I'm ready for this kid.

I take ahold of my shovel, grasping it with both hands. I hold it out in front of me, and utter these words "Corrosive shield, level 2!" A wave of corrosive reiatsu flies around me in a sphere(kinda like pain's almighty push). The ice wave is eaten away into nothing by my reiatsu. "Nice try there, bro."

I then focus some sp into my fingertips. "Fingertip blades" I silently speak. Visible dark crimson red blades form out of my fingertips(Think freddy krueger). I shoot the blades towards you(like Kimmimaro's finger bone thing), rivaling the speed of an arrancar's bala. These blades are composed of my reiatsu so if your barrier is not created of sp, it will be corroded to nothing.*

Eh, I didn't feel like killing you yet Draco

Old 04-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #13
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

P: Your ipod makes you sound like a backwards ninny

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I didn't say that they wouldn't? And stop stalking all my battle threads Bacon P:

*I smirk as the wave heads my way. Does this guy think this funky little wave of pure failure will defeat me? I also see that he's charging something. Still probably nothing I can't handle. But what if it is? Eh, I can adapt. I've adapted the last two times, why not again? So yeah, I'm ready for this kid.

I take ahold of my shovel, grasping it with both hands. I hold it out in front of me, and utter these words "Corrosive shield, level 2!" A wave of corrosive reiatsu flies around me in a sphere(kinda like pain's almighty push). The ice wave is eaten away into nothing by my reiatsu. "Nice try there, bro."

I then focus some sp into my fingertips. "Fingertip blades" I silently speak. Visible dark crimson red blades form out of my fingertips(Think freddy krueger). I shoot the blades towards you(like Kimmimaro's finger bone thing), rivaling the speed of an arrancar's bala. These blades are composed of my reiatsu so if your barrier is not created of se?, it will be corroded to nothing.*

Eh, I didn't feel like killing you yet Draco
*I jump up onto my wave as soon as i see the blades shoot towards me, narrowly missing it and throw my blade under my feet sideways riding it like a snowboard and the waves comes towards you with my ontop of it. it suddenly shoots into the air high above and i jump up into the air above it and wrap it around my sword, the blade showing in front but also some of the wave swirling around me for protection and sonido down as fast as i can down at you until i slam it onto you, if it hits it will engulp you and destory you. I then sonido away from the crater that was made from the wave hitting the ground and begin to build up my se again, waiting for pools next move and say the first words in the match "What do you fight for pool?"*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Last edited by Draco Uchiha; 04-15-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
*I jump up onto my wave as soon as i see the blades shoot towards me, narrowly missing it and throw my blade under my feet sideways riding it like a snowboard and the waves comes towards you with my ontop of it. it suddenly shoots into the air high above and i jump up into the air above it and wrap it around my sword, the blade showing in front but also some of the wave swirling around me for protection and sonido down as fast as i can down at you until i slam it onto you, if it hits it will engulp you and destory you. I then sonido away from the crater that was made from the wave hitting the ground and begin to build up my se again, waiting for pools next move and say the first words in the match "What do you fight for pool?"*
*"Interesting. But nothing special" I boast. I nonchalantly toss my shovel blade about 20 meters to the left. I then utter the word "Ban-" and before I am finished, I stab myself with my hand infused with my sp. My body slowly disintegrates into nothing. Your wave passes right by, not harming anything(because nothing is there).

My shovel starts vibrating. In a matter of seconds and a flash of light, instead of the shovel I am there standing. Instead of my robes being black, they have turned pure white, almost a snow color. On my face only one thing has changed. I have an awesome pair of sunglasses now. Think of the coolest sunglasses ever. Multiply that thought by Kanye West, then multiply it by 69. That's how awesome these sunglasses are. "-Kai!" I finish. A blast of my corrosive reiatsu flies toward you, fired from my hand. "Woah, I didn't even know that I could do that. And one more thing. Now since I have partly fused with my zanpakuto, all my reiatsu attacks from now on will corrode both physical and reiatsu attacks."

"The Blazing Creator"

"What do I fight for? I fight for the rush. The feeling you get when your opponents beg for mercy. I'm also wondering how you knew my name, seeing as it is a very peculiar one. Nevermind that though, that fact is irrelevant."

Still 20 meters away from you, I focus my reiatsu into my hand. Once an adequate amount has built up, I pause for a moment. "Oh yeah, one more thing. You're screwed." I slash vertically through the air with my right hand in a crescent motion. An extremely dark crimson red crescent wave of reiatsu, about 7 feet tall flies at a fast pace towards you. "Secret Shot: Particle Blast." If this beam reaches anything non-human, the particles will de-stabilize while still continuing in a straight path. The particles of the beam will only re-stabilize when they either hit something human, or pass through the non-human thing that de-stabilized the beam.

"Are you finished yet?"

Old 04-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Protip: No one is human. Lololololol
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #17
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Technically reapers are since they can die by bleeding and having their organs crushed. Arrancar and vasto lorde not so much.

Quote:

Old 04-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Technically reapers are since they can die by bleeding and having their organs crushed. Arrancar and vasto lorde not so much.
So can a tiger. Or an elephant. Or anything with vital organs or blood.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #19
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Yes except shinigami don't generally look like tigers or elephants,but rather they are too much like people with super powers.

Quote:

Old 04-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

But they aren't humans. They are shinigami.
Grand Master Roleplayer