Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:11 AM   #21
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Tsunade vs Sasori

^Sakura yeah, but Chiyo beats Tsunade in a fight, that I'm fairly certain of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #22
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^Sakura yeah, but Chiyo beats Tsunade in a fight, that I'm fairly certain of.
Really, how so?
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #23
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

While Tsunade is focusing on one of her 11 opponents, her head gets chopped off by the other ten.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #24
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I say Sasori would win and not only because he is my fav. I admit she is powerful but one reason Sakura did so well was because Chiyo was there. She understood how his puppets worked and helped her and she used he chakra threads on her for most the fight. Sakura was a ninja tool at best. Tsunade is a upgraded version of her so she would do better but she doesnt have the knowledge of Chiyo. I actually think Tsunade is ok so u cant say its cuz i hate her or something. I think she would do very good against him but lose. Sure her regeneration would save her from fatal injuries but it doesnt stop the poison. She has limited antidotes and he has basically unlimited poison. Maybe his iron sand can stop the acid and maybe not but the acid has a slow release and how do we know Sasori doesnt have more techniques. I believe she does have a chance but if the manga wasnt about the hero winning and it was purely abt just a battle then she would get close but lose. Sorry if you dont agree but its all IMO. i have other reasons as well

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But Tsunade can heal her spine through a sword. Clearly, her separated bodies abilites are greater than even Hidan's. Poison, of course, would have no affect on her, as she can control every molecule of her body by logical extension.

How could Sasori ever stand up to that? Plus, Tsunade can punch. How could anyone stop a punch. I mean, come on people! Besides, she has the Will of Fire. Like that's cool and stuff and is better than measely chakra.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #26
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ Thats what I try to tell everyone but they still think even Madara can win against the might of Tsunade......the Freakin 5th Hokage!

Old 04-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #27
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmm. I wonder about the controlling her molecules with logical reasoning to stop the poison... What did you mean by that, when did it state that ability and the will of fire is just a genetic that has them not give up as easy but i consider that as something for the hero winning kinda thing and i dont count that

Old 04-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Indeed, 5>1 and Madara lost to 1. What a tool. Only Naruto can beat Tsuande because he will be the 6th Hokage.

Because she can move without her spine. How does she do that? By moving her molecules with the Will of Fire.
Tsunade only has the Will of Fire, without it she couldn't beat TonTon. Taking that away from her is unfair.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #29
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Would severing her head cause her body to grow a new head and her head to grow a new body, effectively cloning her?
Old 04-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, it would. Probaly a third clone too from the blood and gore on the sword. She is that amazing.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #31
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I heard that Tsunade's saliva has qualities of life and can make babies.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #32
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Would severing her head cause her body to grow a new head and her head to grow a new body, effectively cloning her?
holy S***, I never thought of that!

Time to use that in some Tsunade debates.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #33
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Indeed, 5>1 and Madara lost to 1. What a tool. Only Naruto can beat Tsuande because he will be the 6th Hokage.
Because she can move without her spine. How does she do that? By moving her molecules with the Will of Fire.
Tsunade only has the Will of Fire, without it she couldn't beat TonTon. Taking that away from her is unfair.
I didnt know she can move her spine. Prolly forgot. Impressive. And you say that because he lost to 1 but is fighting 5 means he guarentee loses.. Your not looking at all the little things. That 1.. was the first hokage. He is a legend and is known as one of the most powerful shinobi other than the So6P. Tsunade has a fraction of his strength. All Kage do. Plus Madara is powered up. So if it wasnt about the good guys winning and was battle where good and bad didnt exist there is no guarentee. But just because she can move without her spine doesnt mean she can naturally cure poison. But i will say one thing to help your arguement. She has experience fighting and handling Chiyo's poison soo theres a chance she can handle poison naturally. But we are going by what we see or have seen. You know Sasori could have kept exchanging bodies anytime he felt threatened. We've seen this so it can be confirmed and used. And the will of fire is basically Kishi's lil cheat code for the heroes. Thats unfair altogether.
Quote:
You really favor decapitation

Old 04-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Sagepain: You would be completely justified in making that argument. That's what happens when author writes without logic.

But I think Naruto should now be forever banned from mulitverse discussions. That is Kishi's punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori2701 View Post
I didnt know she can move her spine. Prolly forgot. Impressive. And you say that because he lost to 1 but is fighting 5 means he guarentee loses.. Your not looking at all the little things. That 1.. was the first hokage. He is a legend and is known as one of the most powerful shinobi other than the So6P. Tsunade has a fraction of his strength. All Kage do. Plus Madara is powered up. So if it wasnt about the good guys winning and was battle where good and bad didnt exist there is no guarentee. But just because she can move without her spine doesnt mean she can naturally cure poison. But i will say one thing to help your arguement. She has experience fighting and handling Chiyo's poison soo theres a chance she can handle poison naturally. But we are going by what we see or have seen. You know Sasori could have kept exchanging bodies anytime he felt threatened. We've seen this so it can be confirmed and used. And the will of fire is basically Kishi's lil cheat code for the heroes. Thats unfair altogether.
You really favor decapitation
It is very impressive.
Not to sound rude, but you are wrong, but only because you have missed an important point.

Each generation is stronger, this holds universally. We continually hear it so it must be true. Now perhaps the 2nd Hokage is not stronger than the first, same generation after all. But we know the 3rd is stronger. Did he not beat both together? But really all we really need to rely on is that he is the next generation. The 4th Hokage is a generation even younger, so must be even stronger still. And he was the strongest Hokage, people say so.

Now we come to a problem. Tsunade is generation before Minato, but is fifth not fourth. I will say she is stronger. Minato lost to just a fox, whereas, Tsuande can heal ANYTHING.

But she didn't just heal her spine, she moved without her spine and healed through a sword, AND repaired a nervous system. This would require cellular improvements, which even today's medical science cannot do. We can logically conclude she can heal anything. Poison is just damage at most on the cellular level.
Tsunade can heal anything Sasori can throw at her, whether poison or blades.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-16-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #35
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
@Sagepain: You would be completely justified in making that argument. That's what happens when author writes without logic.

But I think Naruto should now be forever banned from mulitverse discussions. That is Kishi's punishment.
lol why you say that?

Old 04-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #36
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Because he's a terrible author, as much or worse of an insult to aspiring writers like myself as Stephanie Meyer or Christopher Paolini.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #37
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

@sasori2701
Wooster is trolling you...he's still sour that Tsunade was able to move and break Madara's Susano'o sword after he impaled her. Pretty much all the stuff said above is sarcasm.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #38
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Because he's a terrible author, as much or worse of an insult to aspiring writers like myself as Stephanie Meyer or Christopher Paolini.
If he's such a terrible author why have you posted over 1000 times in a Naruto discussion forum?

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #39
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How can I be trolling? Where is the flaw in my argument? Hmm? I am just applying a logical extention of Kishi's work in pairing Tsunade in a battle against another one of his characters.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #40
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=Wooster;5997944
It is very impressive.
Not to sound rude, but you are wrong, but only because you have missed an important point.
Each generation is stronger, this holds universally. We continually hear it so it must be true. Now perhaps the 2nd Hokage is not stronger than the first, same generation after all. But we know the 3rd is stronger. Did he not beat both together? But really all we really need to rely on is that he is the next generation. The 4th Hokage is a generation even younger, so must be even stronger still. And he was the strongest Hokage, people say so.
Now we come to a problem. Tsunade is generation before Minato, but is fifth not fourth. I will say she is stronger. Minato lost to just a fox, whereas, Tsuande can heal ANYTHING.
But she didn't just heal her spine, she moved without her spine and healed through a sword, AND repaired a nervous system. This would require cellular improvements, which even today's medical science cannot do. We can logically conclude she can heal anything. Poison is just damage at most on the cellular level.
Tsunade can heal anything Sasori can throw at her, whether poison or blades.[/QUOTE]
Hmm.. You make a very good point. I appreciate you saying you dont mean to be rude and i the same as im not trying to be rude. But Madara and Tsunade both say she isn't as strong as him. And the fox was the nine tailed demon fox and Tobi who seemed stronger back then PLUS he was distracted saving his wife and son. But he didnt lose to the fox. Sorry to spoil but
Spoiler:
He could have won but he decided to seal Kurama ( nine tailed fox ) inside of naruto so it would help him defeat Tobi in the future and save everyone. The dying was the downside of the sealing. He died and Kurama lived so it seemed he lost but he was outnumbered and distracted but he still stopped tobi and sealed Kurama to make sure the future would be safe without him.
Honestly though you do have me wondering if she could easily detox his poison.. She is Hokage and i respect that about her and honestly for how well she is doing against Madara ( even though he seems to be holding back ) she could beat him. Possibilty though. Not absolute. SO now i believe theres a higher chance. But it depends on the true capabilities of each person. Kishi is obviously hiding things about the characters. He needs to make it more obvious of people limitations. Just a lil cuz if he did to much then the fun would be ruined.