Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #41
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Well, I'm not in calamity....

*Sitting in throne of bones the deserted ruins of las noches, Saden me to see it so empty.
Waiting to death for a real challenge a sudden pressure is felt.
Licking my lips I lock my eyes on a young boy. A soul reaper!
A heartbeat skips as I appear in the air behind you.
Dont die too quick please.
*I point my left hand clenched in a fist towards him. A spark of gold light shines at you, the following blasts going at the speed of bullets the super heat packed inside the punch will melt away ones skin also denting a hole in him. Causing organs to be exposed.

His other hand begins to twirl a seemingly thick wire that constantly flows heated energy throughout the whole weapon. This increases it ability to cut by 3x.
The scythe's ton weight having absolutely no handicap on the Espada whose used it for almost a century. He spins it wildly in the air, while smiling at his victim.
This Creates a distant slash (Infused with reistu and wind), forcibly making cuts in his open chest and arms aiming to sever the tendons which are there. The hand used for spinning the weapon being used to the burns, the hierro continues to ignore the damage it may do.Letting go completely the powerful ranged scythe will slice through his head directly, if not hoping to cut though the weird mans defense like butter.
I'd be careful Reaper!
Old 04-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #42
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
*Sitting in throne of bones the deserted ruins of las noches, Saden me to see it so empty.
Waiting to death for a real challenge a sudden pressure is felt.
Licking my lips I lock my eyes on a young boy. A soul reaper!
A heartbeat skips as I appear in the air behind you.
Dont die too quick please.
*I point my left hand clenched in a fist towards him. A spark of gold light shines at you, the following blasts going at the speed of bullets the super heat packed inside the punch will melt away ones skin also denting a hole in him. Causing organs to be exposed.

His other hand begins to twirl a seemingly thick wire that constantly flows heated energy throughout the whole weapon. This increases it ability to cut by 3x.
The scythe's ton weight having absolutely no handicap on the Espada whose used it for almost a century. He spins it wildly in the air, while smiling at his victim.
This Creates a distant slash (Infused with reistu and wind), forcibly making cuts in his open chest and arms aiming to sever the tendons which are there. The hand used for spinning the weapon being used to the burns, the hierro continues to ignore the damage it may do.Letting go completely the powerful ranged scythe will slice through his head directly, if not hoping to cut though the weird mans defense like butter.
I'd be careful Reaper!
I walk through Las Noches and see an arrancar sitting, almost waiting for me. He appears behind me and shoots a blast of gold stuff at me. I quickly shunpo out of the way. He then pulls out his zanpakto and begins slashing at me. Thinking quickly I say, "Hado 58: Tenran". The tornado of mine cancels out the slashes of wind that the man shoots at me.

Thinking quickly I say, "Crumble and erode away into nothingness. Abolish all of their world, Terroack!" My sword crumbles away and reveals my shikai. I stab it into the ground and say "Plateau". Two pillars of dirt rise from the ground and shoot towards you, aiming to crush you.

"Quake," I say and the entire field begins shaking. A large crack opens up under you, hoping to swallow you down.

While this is happening"Hado 54: Haien," I state and it goes flying towards you.

Another large pillar rises from the ground and rocks begin to shoot at you. I then throw 7 tantos at you, they all have diamonds encrusted on the hilt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #43
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I maneuver over the pillars allowing them to smash into each other, letting your attack cancel itself. Then landing perfectly behind you avoiding the trench from my floor, I repeat the spinning scythe deflecting each tanto away towards your hole and absorbing your kido without harm. The scythe slows down and stabs into the sand. As I rip the white uniform off, revealing the war scars from over the years.
“I used to be Espada 1 in the old days, but I gave that up to serve Queen Hally.
And now you shall die, for having the intent to get rid of me.”
Kill em’ All, Peligroso!
My naked chest begins to bulk up, veins pop out as I roar in exmitement.*
I’m the greatest you’ll see!
Growing taller, my transformation begins. Suddenly a wave of cutting reistu erupts from me, shredding everything in its path and blocking me from view for a moment. Being quite bulky and having a taller height reaching almost 7 ft. His cap possessing Tribal skulls and black feathers Black stripes of war paint on his face, a grin stretches across his face. An emperor of an entire empire, well in his past
His forearms having blades on both side, equipped with a thick torso plate sculpted into a Lions head with the mouth wide open. His shins maintaining a shocking amount of energy + built muscle. My speed increased greatly. Its gold shine from his armor and weapon blinding those who witness it. A beige face guard drops down (Like a riot team helmet) shadowing my face. Weapons fulfill in my palms. In spite of the amount of weight that drags on me, it’s nothing to the bulky soldier who wields it.
“Try to keep up.”
The beast’s roars , the intensity causing sound waves deafening to those who ignore it also disrupting the enemy’s brain from the insane sound, I step one foot and appear behind you thrashing with brutal force at his open back. The lion sends another wave at you this time at a closer range , simultaneously releasing a gold cero from my tongue that should cook the intruder*
Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #44
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

[QUOTE=Hidan.of dA.MisT;5986315]I maneuver over the pillars allowing them to smash into each other, letting your attack cancel itself. Then landing perfectly behind you avoiding the trench from my floor, I repeat the spinning scythe deflecting each tanto away towards your hole and absorbing your kido without harm. The scythe slows down and stabs into the sand. As I rip the white uniform off, revealing the war scars from over the years.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #45
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

[SPOILER][QUOTE]I maneuver over the pillars allowing them to smash into each other, letting your attack cancel itself. Then landing perfectly behind you avoiding the trench from my floor, I repeat the spinning scythe deflecting each tanto away towards your hole and absorbing your kido without harm. The scythe slows down and stabs into the sand. As I rip the white uniform off, revealing the war scars from over the years.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #46
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Spoiler:

Quote:
My naked chest begins to bulk up, veins pop out as I roar in exmitement.*
*boner*

As my opponent's body changes form, I watch intently. Seeing that a large scream is about to happen, I have two little rocks shoot up into my ears to muffle the sound.

He then appears behind me, "You released already? Alright, I guess I will show you my actual shikai."

I quickly grab my zanpakto and shunpo 25 feet away. I look at the earth and say, "Let's give 'em a show."

I stab my zanpakto into the ground and again and say, "Plaeau". 7 pillars then shoot towards him, aiming to just send him flying backwards. Then about 15 feet behind you a layer of little pillars about 3 feet tall rise. If you get hit by the 7 pillars you will go towards to little pillars.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #47
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

You didnt counter the cero so you got burned homie!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #48
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
You didnt counter the cero so you got burned homie!
I figured that moving far enough away would have dodged the cero?

Old 04-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #49
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

*I shoot you with my gun*
*I ran far away so the bullet doesnt reach me*
Good counter xD
Fix ur move cuz that was boring