Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #1801
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Would the character above piss you off if...

I'd shoot them all with an Rpg

IF Sakura smashed your computer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #1802
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No!!! Not my computer!! One word to Sakura.....FATALITY!

If Akamaru took a leak on your leg

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #1803
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

yeah

if the akatsuki showed up on your door step and insisted that you all have a slumber party

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:26 AM   #1804
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yes (except for Deidara) XD lol

if Sasuke french-kissed Naruto and then you after him?
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:08 AM   #1805
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

no...XD

if he killed Deidara!?

My theme:

itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:26 AM   #1806
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ooooo plenty of diabolical things I'd do to him...! LOL

if Hidan sliced and diced your garden with his scythe?
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:37 AM   #1807
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's ok coming from Hidan! :3

If Shizune ripped your family's body's apart like those awesome fatalities in mortal combat!!!

Old 04-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #1808
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

death

if minato kissed ur bf/gf

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:45 AM   #1809
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Don't have one so nope xP

If Sasuke was holding onto your leg and wouldn't let go xD

Old 04-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #1810
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No but I would punch him

If Pakkun pissed on your bed

Old 04-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #1811
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Heck yes!! Feed him to the lions!

If Sakura died your hair pink and put bows in it

Old 04-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #1812
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

No

If Kin got you arrested.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #1813
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes

If Jiraiya and Orochimaru started holding your hand and skipping

Old 04-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #1814
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

No but W.T.F.

If nagato went to the bathroom next to you but pissed on you by accident

Old 04-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #1815
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol :3

Who wouldn't be mad?

If Shizune started eating your hair

Old 04-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #1816
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

No eat away

I
f haku froze the inside of your pants

Old 04-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #1817
zaylol
Chunin

zaylol saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to zaylol

i would ask him what he is doing, lol... then tell him to stop lol. so na.

if lee kicked you in the face.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" - itachi
zaylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #1818
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Totally, Kick him back

If naruto used Sexy jutsu on you :P

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #1819
zaylol
Chunin

zaylol saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to zaylol

drool and that wouldnt make me mad lol.

chiyo kisses you.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" - itachi
zaylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #1820
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes mad Slap slap

Kurenai has your baby

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, hate, love, naruto