Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Favourite Naruto arc?
Introduction arc 1 2.13%
Land of Waves arc 4 8.51%
Chunin exams arc 21 44.68%
Invasion of konoha arc 7 14.89%
Search for Tsunade Arc 1 2.13%
Sasuke Retrieval Arc 13 27.66%
Pre Shippuden filler arc 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2012, 12:24 PM   #21
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Favourite original Naruto arc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
Me? Dont get me wrong, dude! I agree with u , I just don't like Sasuke vs Naruto as much as the other battles against the sound five...
I don't know who neg repped me. Was it you?
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #22
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yeah, especially neji vs kidomaru rock lee vs kimimaruo and kiba vs sakon and ukon!

I really don't fancy naruto vs sasuke that much...
I wrote this...

I dont think anyone actually neg repped u....
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #23
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I wrote this...

I dont think anyone actually neg repped u....
Yes they did, I can see it in my User CP.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #24
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Yes they did, I can see it in my User CP.
Lol, i misunderstood... I thought u meant repped for "replied" nagatively , but I see now that it u mean Rep power!! I didnt know what it was for until now.. Thanks!
Old 04-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #25
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke retrieval > Chunin exams

All the Chars that fought weren't nobody's like Sakura wasting our time and all had new techniques to show.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #26
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Sasuke retrieval > Chunin exams

All the Chars that fought weren't nobody's like Sakura wasting our time and all had new techniques to show.
Sakura's a weakling (or at least was) and there is nothing to do about it...
Old 04-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #27
Rougie
Freshmen Academy Student

Rougie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Land of Waves was my favorite. Chuunin exams are a close second.

The plot and dialogue were fantastic, it's what got me hooked on the show. It actually felt like a ninja show at that point, and everyone wasn't so OP.
Rougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #28
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rougie View Post
Land of Waves was my favorite. Chuunin exams are a close second.

The plot and dialogue were fantastic, it's what got me hooked on the show. It actually felt like a ninja show at that point, and everyone wasn't so OP.
Agree... Haku is one of my favourite characters!! So awesome he got ressurected!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #29
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I really liked the Chunin exams. That is mainly because he first Naruto volume I read was volume 7.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #30
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chunin exams for the win!!
RasenganMaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #31
SidetheMizukage
Genin

SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I liked the Chunnin Exams, even if they never finished :P
SidetheMizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:38 AM   #32
Leewannabe
Chunin

If we just could see the exams in which most of the Konoha 11 became Chunin!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Old 08-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #33
Stormy
Apprentice Genin

Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The Chunin exams were awesome! First thing I watched when I was first watching the show. Was very interesting and I got me hooked
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:19 PM   #34
SirRasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

SirRasengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's a tie between the Sasuke Retrieval ark or the Chunin Exams...
SirRasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #35
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Invasion on Konoha is my favorute arc.My favorite battle is Gaara vs. Kimimaro.
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #36
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Definitely gonna be the chunin exams!

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #37
ItsDaKillaNinja
Freshmen Academy Student

ItsDaKillaNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My favorite pre-shippuden fight would have to be Gaara vs Rock Lee, so i'm gonna give this one to the Chunin Exam Arc. In addition to that, the fights where Sasuke gets his curse mark, and Neji vs Naruto are awesome!
ItsDaKillaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #38
Leewannabe
Chunin

^ so true. bro

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Old 08-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #39
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Invasion of konoha , Land of waves and Sasuke retrieval arc all had way better stories

But the cast of characters, Techniques and Development of the Chuunin Exams Easily Steam rolls them all. Its the arc that officially made me a steady naruto fan.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #40
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Chunin exams were amazing, they're easily the most memorable part of the original Naruto, to me anyways. They had all the makings of a great arc, excitement, suspense, grief, pity, hope, the whole package. The best part of that arc was when Gaara finally realized why Naruto fought so hard, it was so....touching (can't think of another word to describe it).

Of course, ALL the Naruto arcs are good but I always thought Chunin exams had all the others beat out, fair and square.