Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #21
S H A
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16
Rep Power: 0
S H A is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 258 Discussion

Why cant you guys enjoy these episodes? I enjoyed them thoroughly!
Well if you guys watch it expecting it to be bad then it probably will..You have to watch it openly
S H A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #22
Tsunades bra
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 23
Rep Power: 0
Tsunades bra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 258 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by S H A View Post
Why cant you guys enjoy these episodes? I enjoyed them thoroughly!
Well if you guys watch it expecting it to be bad then it probably will..You have to watch it openly
You're a mong.

People arent enjoying them because its the same stuff recycled.
Anyone who has followed naruto from the beginning knows this. Having an open mind won't negate the fact that I've seen this many times before.
It also wont negate the fact that we're barely out out that abhorrent 'naruto on a boat' filler nonsense.

People are pissed because Naruto has jumped the shark. Inexplicably. Even the 'real' episodes are strewn with tedious flashbacks.

I'm glad you enjoy it. I really do. Congratulations on getting enjoyment from sub-par anime.
Tsunades bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #23
S H A
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16
Rep Power: 0
S H A is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 258 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunades bra View Post
You're a mong.

People arent enjoying them because its the same stuff recycled.
Anyone who has followed naruto from the beginning knows this. Having an open mind won't negate the fact that I've seen this many times before.
It also wont negate the fact that we're barely out out that abhorrent 'naruto on a boat' filler nonsense.

People are pissed because Naruto has jumped the shark. Inexplicably. Even the 'real' episodes are strewn with tedious flashbacks.

I'm glad you enjoy it. I really do. Congratulations on getting enjoyment from sub-par anime.
That naruto on a boat thing was sick (no pun intended) i rather enjoyed it. Also flashbacks are cool.
S H A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #24
Uzumaki_Naruto14
Academy Graduate
 
Uzumaki_Naruto14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Greece
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 0
Uzumaki_Naruto14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 258 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
There were many new things in this episode, I don`t know why people complain!!!
Where did you see the many new things? I saw the same exactly moments from original naruto. They didn't add anything which was not refered in naruto like they did in the previous episode. That episode was quite boring.
Uzumaki_Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,692
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 258 Discussion

i did see some differences from the original
the art was different too..Kakashi's hair wasnt as volumous as it used to be

basically another recap..about the chuunin exams
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.