Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-03-2012, 04:07 AM   #21
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: If Sasuke was killed...

Ηe won't be killed anytime soon...he is Kishimoto's favourite after all...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #22
FeroUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

FeroUchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I think he wont die sasuke s power is ultimate and if sasuke would be killed by kakashi or sakura i think he would kill them
FeroUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #23
Luna
Apprentice Genin

Location: A very scary place... My Mind XD Join me, if you dare
Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Luna is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Although he isn't my fav character
(He is ok i guess XP)
He won't be dying anytime soon
Hehe ^.^
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:24 AM   #24
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What if someone killed Iruka? Do you think he would be upset about that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #25
Bansho Tennin
Academy Graduate

Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

naruto wants to get strong to protect his friends and to save sasuke .... if sasuke get's killed by one of naruto's friend he will never forgive him but he will not kill him.... and none of naruto's friends can kill sasuke )
Old 04-21-2012, 04:01 AM   #26
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No, everyone's pretty much explained why I just think he'd be a pathetic emotional wreck if that happened though, it'd be sad to see. The guy passed out after finding out Sasuke was evil, I think he'd go into menopause if he found out Sasuke died lol. One of the very few things I hate about Naruto as a character, it's pretty pathetic.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote