Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #161
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Official PSN ID thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Get black ops!
I've been thinking about that, actually. My friend is always telling me to get either a CoD game (Black Ops specifically) or Battlefield 3 because that's all he ever plays online. XD I'm not really the FPS type, more of a platformer, RPG, and fighting game kind of guy, but I could see myself getting into FPS' just for the sake of playing against friends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #162
Koren
Freshmen Academy Student

Koren is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

PSN: TheWanderSOTC

Playing Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations a lot.
Koren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #163
YoursTrulyS
Academy Graduate

YoursTrulyS saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mines is YoursTrulyS (:

Ps3 ID: YoursTrulyS (:
YoursTrulyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #164
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Sony Entertainment Network ID is what I have... Seeing as how PSN was renamed.

So SEN ID: Suhn-Sol-Jashin
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #165
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
I've been thinking about that, actually. My friend is always telling me to get either a CoD game (Black Ops specifically) or Battlefield 3 because that's all he ever plays online. XD I'm not really the FPS type, more of a platformer, RPG, and fighting game kind of guy, but I could see myself getting into FPS' just for the sake of playing against friends.
It's a big community so it would be worth it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:44 AM   #166
catfight09
Freshmen Academy Student

catfight09 has completed a tough C-rank mission!catfight09 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

My PSN is melvin656, and the games that I own are Naruto Ninja Storm Generations, Mass Effect 3.
catfight09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #167
RINNEMAN1
Chunin Exam Participant

RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Psn : Psychostickman14

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is my main game.
Why did you press it don't press this one
Spoiler:
Stop it!
Spoiler:
Okay wise guy choose the right one and you get a cookie
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now you go too far you blow up world
yay cookie to you

Chllin and grillin and fillin the bill of killin the villains that were willin to be thrillin my friend Dylan by stealin trillions of krill in the mills of Jacksonville.
Excellence:

Last edited by RINNEMAN1; 06-13-2012 at 07:22 PM.
RINNEMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #168
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Mine is EternalSaiyan96.

Kakuzu's is Herminator132. He told me to post it for him since he left the forums.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #169
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Thumbs up Re: Official PSN ID thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Mine is EternalSaiyan96.

Kakuzu's is Herminator132. He told me to post it for him since he left the forums.
That's me for those of you who remember. XD Just stopped by to post it, but SasukeDude took care of it for me. Thank you sir.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #170
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Mine's still Memitim-

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #171
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
That's me for those of you who remember. XD Just stopped by to post it, but SasukeDude took care of it for me. Thank you sir.
kakuzu add me I troublecannon fyi I haven't brought ps3 game that playable online yet. I keep losing money to my dad every week

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #172
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
kakuzu add me I troublecannon fyi I haven't brought ps3 game that playable online yet. I keep losing money to my dad every week
Same. I don't have one yet either. I'm constantly playing the Generations demo because all the other demos take hours to download. I have to do summer homework first or else I will get distracted...

Edit: I plan on adding all you guys at some point. Probably tonight.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #173
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Same. I don't have one yet either. I'm constantly playing the Generations demo because all the other demos take hours to download. I have to do summer homework first or else I will get distracted...

dude I already back in class. I already download naruto storm generation demo. totally enjoy it way too much. the game play pretty epic along with playable characters

Old 08-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #174
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
dude I already back in class. I already download naruto storm generation demo. totally enjoy it way too much. the game play pretty epic along with playable characters
I just wish every battle wasn't Naruto. >.< Sage Mode vs. Pain was the only battle I really enjoyed. I think he has the coolest moveset so far.

I can't wait for 3 with Hanzo, Mifune, and Darui!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #175
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I got plans to preorder that game when come to US. I throw my money at gamestop now.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #176
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

KAKUZU I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

I mean hi. >.>

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #177
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Eh, screw it. I always like playing against new people even if I am usually the loser.
PSN: Watcher-of-Death
If you add me at least tell me that you got my PSN from here
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #178
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I got plans to preorder that game when come to US. I throw my money at gamestop now.
Me too. The only game I won't be buying at Gamestop is Resident Evil 6 because Best Buy has a better map available.

Naruto Generations, Sonic Generations, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon B&W 2, and possibly Call of Duty. I'm going to be poor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
KAKUZU I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

I mean hi. >.>
I miss you too man.

I'll be on PSN though. We can chat on there and stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
Eh, screw it. I always like playing against new people even if I am usually the loser.
PSN: Watcher-of-Death
If you add me at least tell me that you got my PSN from here
Psh. I will suck at all the online games. The only online game I was ever good at was Mario Kart... >.>

I'll add you later.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-13-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #179
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Me too. The only game I won't be buying at Gamestop is Resident Evil 6 because Best Buy has a better map available.

Naruto Generations, Sonic Generations, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon B&W 2, and possibly Call of Duty. I'm going to be poor.

I miss you too man.

I'll be on PSN though. We can chat on there and stuff.

Psh. I will suck at all the online games. The only online game I was ever good at was Mario Kart... >.>

I'll add you later.
tell me about it I gotta finish pay off pokemon black 2 and pay my sister back the money I own her. life as a gamer cost an arm and leg.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #180
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
No problem.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.

Tags
playstation 3, psn, psn id