Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Default Lone vs. zetsu

Rules: regular
Spoiler:

A large grassy field covering dozens upon dozens of acres. Many items cover the terrain, including large trees, boulders, and nearby lakes. There are also human-made items, such as a large bridge at the center, and village cottages that had been long abandoned. Monsters roam the field, including goblins, monstrous birds and small wyverns(dragons), rhinos with a strong armor, and explosive ants. Also, the field is a site of a historic war, so weapons are scattered everywhere throughout the field. You can use the weapons, as well as any items found within the houses. You can also be creative and use the monsters themselves, such as using the ants as grenades, or the rhinos' armor as your own shield.

lone goes first.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Lone vs. zetsu

I find myself walking through a large grassy field covering dozens upon dozens of acres, as I move my head side to side looking around at all the items that cover the terrain, after a while I find myself standing in the middle of a large bridge in the center of a village that has long been abandoned by it's people, within the fields around the village monsters roam some of them killing each other within a second thought, "What a watse." I sonido in front of some of the monters, as I look up at them with a smile, in a flash my reiatsu becomes very dense crushing the monters and covering the feild in their own blood, "Things like you are such a waste of life." I sigh and look up at the beautiful sky and the bright sun shining down on me, "This place sure is boring." After saying that I sense another espada within the grassy field and a grin comes across my face, "So it's him this time." I sonido in front of the espada and smile, "Well well it's been a while, Zetsu." I bow, showing him some respect, as I come back up with a grin,

"Now Zetsu unlike these weak monters, I know you won't waste my time, so you shall be my target." I laughed reaching down with my right hand to grab the hilt of my sword. The hilt of the sword is a light purple with a black guard on it. I slowly bring up my sword showing a little bit of the blade part of it which is a dark purple. I bring my sword all the way out and hold it down at my side, "I won't be holding back." The blade of my sword begins to glow with a dark purple arua, as I giggle a little and say,

"Death Crusher."

The blade glows an even darker purple and becomes very dense meaning it will crush almost anything it comes into contact with, with very little effort. I sonido behind you and swing my sword towards your back aiming to cut you. I take another step and just using my own speed I appear in front of you in the blink of an eye with my sword aiming to cut right across your chest. In my left hand I have been forming a cero, I take a step back and bring my left hand forward releasing the cero right towards your face aiming to burn it into nothing. I quickly sonido back away making sure I won't get caught up in the blast of my own cero, "Time to see what the number 2 can do." I laugh and stand waiting for your move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS

Last edited by Lone_Espada; 04-17-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Coloring.
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

wait just asking is this a base ability?

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yes it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

alright i will counter after i eat.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

How long does it take to eat? D:

Old 04-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #7
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i got kicked off by my sister right after i finished and i have to go to bed soon i willl counter tommorow and get a bit done tonight

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I forgot you had a sister. o.o I would hate that, lolz.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #9
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i have 2 and i have to share the computer with them.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #10
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Older or younger?

Old 04-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #11
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

one of each.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #12
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh god that sucks. xD

Old 04-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #13
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

it amkes countering hard since i have little time but much to do.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #14
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Do you guys take turns? o.o

Old 04-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #15
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yes acutally.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #16
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I would hate to be you, lolz. xD

Old 04-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #17
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I find myself walking through a large grassy field covering dozens upon dozens of acres, as I move my head side to side looking around at all the items that cover the terrain, after a while I find myself standing in the middle of a large bridge in the center of a village that has long been abandoned by it's people, within the fields around the village monsters roam some of them killing each other within a second thought, "What a watse." I sonido in front of some of the monters, as I look up at them with a smile, in a flash my reiatsu becomes very dense crushing the monters and covering the feild in their own blood, "Things like you are such a waste of life." I sigh and look up at the beautiful sky and the bright sun shining down on me, "This place sure is boring." After saying that I sense another espada within the grassy field and a grin comes across my face, "So it's him this time." I sonido in front of the espada and smile, "Well well it's been a while, Zetsu." I bow, showing him some respect, as I come back up with a grin,

"Now Zetsu unlike these weak monters, I know you won't waste my time, so you shall be my target." I laughed reaching down with my right hand to grab the hilt of my sword. The hilt of the sword is a light purple with a black guard on it. I slowly bring up my sword showing a little bit of the blade part of it which is a dark purple. I bring my sword all the way out and hold it down at my side, "I won't be holding back." The blade of my sword begins to glow with a dark purple arua, as I giggle a little and say,

"Death Crusher."

The blade glows an even darker purple and becomes very dense meaning it will crush almost anything it comes into contact with, with very little effort. I sonido behind you and swing my sword towards your back aiming to cut you. I take another step and just using my own speed I appear in front of you in the blink of an eye with my sword aiming to cut right across your chest. In my left hand I have been forming a cero, I take a step back and bring my left hand forward releasing the cero right towards your face aiming to burn it into nothing. I quickly sonido back away making sure I won't get caught up in the blast of my own cero, "Time to see what the number 2 can do." I laugh and stand waiting for your move.
I end up taking a stroll through a village. In the middle of this village is a bridge surronded by cottages. Lots of intresting creatures roam the area with thier own wierd traits. From exploding ants to heavily armored rhinoes the creatures are highly amusing. " To see this many unusual monsters around me puts me in such a happy state. I fell like could tear apart any living thing i can find!" Soon however i come to be aware of a more powerful thing than all of these monsters.

The person i find turns out to be lone one of the other espada and a powerful opponent. "Well it's nice to have a good opponent to have some fun with." I pull out my blade as lone does the same thing. My opponenet starts to cover his sword in a purple aura. I charge my arms and sword in sp and notice that lone sonidoing behind me. I respond to your slash with one of my own attacking in a way to use the high density of your sword agsint you moving it out of the way. When you come in front of me and slash at me agian i do the same thing and when the cero is fired i release the sp covering my arms to shield myself.

"Well lone let's get this battle at it's height quickly so we don't waste anytime. Absorb, gierigen GottAs i say this i become engulfed in a large pillar of dark fog. The dark fog then spreads outwards and i stand there in my lovely first release form. I am now wearing a pitch balck armor that despite looking thin is extremly durable. My sword stays relatively the same except the sword hilt becomes black and the blade becomes a purple colored blade. I now ahve two large bat like wings both having large mouths on them with teeth and all. I am surronded by a large cloud of my darkness in the form of a dark fog.

I raise my sword and point it at you a i cover the area in darkness sucking in a bunch of ants. I slash at you releasing a wave of sound sp. In addition to dealing massive concussive damage to anything it hits the so emits deadly sound waves that will destroy your hearing if you are not careful. I sonido in front of you and cover my sword in sp. I slash at your torso multiple times and then fire a cero at your legs to try and blow them off. I release the explosive ants from my darkness at you with high velocity whioch will blow off your skin if htey hit which i use as a distraction to sonido away from you. "Let's see what you do lone."
---------------------------------------------------
sorry for the short move i had to finish this really quickly.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #18
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
I end up taking a stroll through a village. In the middle of this village is a bridge surronded by cottages. Lots of intresting creatures roam the area with thier own wierd traits. From exploding ants to heavily armored rhinoes the creatures are highly amusing. " To see this many unusual monsters around me puts me in such a happy state. I fell like could tear apart any living thing i can find!" Soon however i come to be aware of a more powerful thing than all of these monsters.

The person i find turns out to be lone one of the other espada and a powerful opponent. "Well it's nice to have a good opponent to have some fun with." I pull out my blade as lone does the same thing. My opponenet starts to cover his sword in a purple aura. I charge my arms and sword in sp and notice that lone sonidoing behind me. I respond to your slash with one of my own attacking in a way to use the high density of your sword agsint you moving it out of the way. When you come in front of me and slash at me agian i do the same thing and when the cero is fired i release the sp covering my arms to shield myself.

"Well lone let's get this battle at it's height quickly so we don't waste anytime. Absorb, gierigen GottAs i say this i become engulfed in a large pillar of dark fog. The dark fog then spreads outwards and i stand there in my lovely first release form. I am now wearing a pitch balck armor that despite looking thin is extremly durable. My sword stays relatively the same except the sword hilt becomes black and the blade becomes a purple colored blade. I now ahve two large bat like wings both having large mouths on them with teeth and all. I am surronded by a large cloud of my darkness in the form of a dark fog.

I raise my sword and point it at you a i cover the area in darkness sucking in a bunch of ants. I slash at you releasing a wave of sound sp. In addition to dealing massive concussive damage to anything it hits the so emits deadly sound waves that will destroy your hearing if you are not careful. I sonido in front of you and cover my sword in sp. I slash at your torso multiple times and then fire a cero at your legs to try and blow them off. I release the explosive ants from my darkness at you with high velocity whioch will blow off your skin if htey hit which i use as a distraction to sonido away from you. "Let's see what you do lone."
---------------------------------------------------
sorry for the short move i had to finish this really quickly.
"That's a good idea, Zetsu. Rise from the ashes, Ron heishi." A pillar of reiatsu rises upwards around me, blocking my body from few, as I begin to enter my first release, after a few seconds I take a step out of the pillar and grin coldly at you in my release form which looks like this,

Spoiler:

I bring up my left hand holding the shield in front of me, as the shield begins to form into a dome around my body blocking the sound wave from hitting me and blocking out the sound from the attack, as it quickly forms back into it's normal shape. I cover the shield in reiatsu and block your slashes at my torso, quickly I sonido into the air before the cero hits the ground in front of me, as I form a cero at the tip of my sword and fire it at one ant before it gets close to me causing it to explode, quickly again I fire another cero at the other ant making it explode. I softly land on the ground and smirk at you, "Oh, it's been a while since I've seen your first release. I wonder if the darkness with take over you."

I release a swirl of reiatsu around my body and grin at you, in a flash I'm above you with my shield about too smash into your face breaking your skull and killing you in a second. I sonido in front of you and bring my sword towards your heart, a dark purple aura flowing around the blade that breaks apart everything that it comes into contact with, as I sonido back a little and bring my sword up pointing it at you, "Splitting Cero of Death!" The arua around the blade forms into a cero at the tip of my blade, as I laugh a little and release the massive cero at you, the cero splitting apart everything that it comes into contact with causing the things it splits to explode it a good size blast. I quickly sonido high into the air watching the cero head right towards you aiming to split apart your body in a second of contact with it. I stay in the sky with a grin on my face, "Don't hold anything back now."

Old 04-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #19
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh wow i didn't even see this i will counter tommorow or so

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #20
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
You look like Black Luster Soldier
Lol Lax.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote