Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #81
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: FREE Health Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I just have to say one thing: They are not babies. They are fetuses. You're making it sound like they are waiting until the mother has the baby then they kill it.
I find it rather appalling that you don't seem to find anything wrong with that.
I mean even from a pro-choice point of view the very fact that they abort
the "fetus" by force should be a rather blatant denial of a woman's "right to choose" or does this right to choose only apply if she "chooses" to abort?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #82
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But what is the affect on society of killing fetuses? Or putting fetuses in blenders for stem cells?

The question is does it desensitive us. If only we had some measure...like the prison sentences issued or even no charges being issued to women killing babies after they are born. I wonder if they have gone down or not?

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:13 PM   #83
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
But what is the affect on society of killing fetuses? Or putting fetuses in blenders for stem cells?

The question is does it desensitive us. If only we had some measure...like the prison sentences issued or even no charges being issued to women killing babies after they are born. I wonder if they have gone down or not?

I think you have to desensitize yourself before you kill an unborn human.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #84
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Probably so. But what if it is like five cells?
You would kill more than that scratching yourself.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #85
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Fun question time!

If a pregnant woman buys life insurance for herself and her unborn baby
but she then has an abortion has she committed insurance fraud or not?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #86
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hmm, I think she just doesn't get paid.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #87
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Probably so. But what if it is like five cells?
You would kill more than that scratching yourself.

Like if I scratch my nose and kill my nose cells? Well those are my nose cells!

But if you kill the five cells well that's 2 cells from the mom and 2 cells from the dad and 1 cell from either or. So you're killing more than your fair share
of cells if you kill all 5 cells.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #88
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm, I think she just doesn't get paid.
What if she already did get paid?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #89
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Who would be stupid enough to pay her?

Old 04-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #90
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

Really? This is where the Federal government should get involved and slap that down that's a violation of individual rights

As if the Federal Government actually gave a crap about "rights".

Well except the right to remain silent.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #91
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Who would be stupid enough to pay her?
She used her sex appeal on the insurance agent.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #92
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

As if the Federal Government actually gave a crap about "rights".

Well except the right to remain silent.
You're right Tricky..forgive me how naive of me my bad let me rephrase that with some more common sense: Californians need to wake up and bastich smack that law out of the state legislature
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #93
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
You're right Tricky..forgive me how naive of me my bad let me rephrase that with some more common sense: Californians need to wake up and bastich smack that law out of the state legislature
bastich??

...At least in my case.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #94
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wait, wait. I forgot what topic we are on?

Okay here is the deal. I won't offer FREE healthcare, but I will offer FREE soda. Who's with me?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #95
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I quit the soda(for the most part) 4 months ago.
But I believe in your soda Wooster

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #96
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I find it rather appalling that you don't seem to find anything wrong with that.
I mean even from a pro-choice point of view the very fact that they abort
the "fetus" by force should be a rather blatant denial of a woman's "right to choose" or does this right to choose only apply if she "chooses" to abort?
You know you can't even tell it's a human in the very first stages of development. They don't have heart, no eyes, no brain... yes, they are ending a life form, I don't pretend to hide that fact. But it is the Woman's right to choose to have it or not, it's her body and it should not fall on anyone else to decide. It's that simple.

On the other hand, lets say a woman can't choose and that she has to go through with the pregnancy. At which point does the embryo in it's transition to "baby" is actually considered a "baby"? What happens when she miscarriages? Is there an investigation done to make sure she didn't kill her "baby"? What about cases of rape? Will smoking/drinking or doing anything that can harm the "baby" be against the law for pregnant woman? What if she didn't know and she's doing this? Is ignorance of her failed pregnancy against the law? How many innocent woman will end up in Jail or prison as a result of this?

Really, how is this better than letting her choose? Saving a "baby" you say? You mean the life form in her womb that doesn't even limbs?

I'm done talking about this here (it's not even about abortion), if you or anyone wants to continue to discuss this, send me a PM. Otherwise, these are my final points.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #97
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Free Buddha Pears.

Spoiler:

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #98
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
Free Buddha Pears.

Spoiler:
I could go in for this
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #99
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
You know you can't even tell it's a human in the very first stages of development. They don't have heart, no eyes, no brain... yes, they are ending a life form, I don't pretend to hide that fact. But it is the Woman's right to choose to have it or not, it's her body and it should not fall on anyone else to decide. It's that simple.

You can't tell it's a human? Gimme a break. What do you think it is?
A cow? Of course it's a human! You know how I know it's a human?
Because last time I checked humans only give birth to guess what?

Spoiler:
HUMANS! Who would have thunk!?

When some human gives birth to I dunno a fish or something
then I'll give the "we can't tell it' human" argument some attention.

On the other hand, lets say a woman can't choose and that she has to go through with the pregnancy. At which point does the embryo in it's transition to "baby" is actually considered a "baby"? What happens when she miscarriages? Is there an investigation done to make sure she didn't kill her "baby"? What about cases of rape? Will smoking/drinking or doing anything that can harm the "baby" be against the law for pregnant woman? What if she didn't know and she's doing this? Is ignorance of her failed pregnancy against the law? How many innocent woman will end up in Jail or prison as a result of this?

Really, how is this better than letting her choose? Saving a "baby" you say? You mean the life form in her womb that doesn't even limbs?

I'm done talking about this here (it's not even about abortion), if you or anyone wants to continue to discuss this, send me a PM. Otherwise, these are my final points.

Um...were you not paying attention at ALL to what I wrote?
Apparently not, because I wasn't arguing for pro-life (though
I admit I am pro-life). I was arguing against FORCED abortion.
That's when someone who ISN'T the mother FORCES the
mother AGAINST HER WILL to abort her own unborn child.

Pro-life or pro-choice should not even matter then.
Forcing a woman to abort is a blatant human rights violation.

And in any case there's a pretty major difference between
a miscarriage and an abortion. It's called intention.
You don't intend to have a miscarriage you DO intend to abort.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:10 PM   #100
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ what he said
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote