Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
AlitCandlez
Ninja Academy Student

AlitCandlez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post inconsistent story telling + annoyances

The first one is a small one and forgivable since Naruto was new. If you google "guninnaruto" you will see a guy standing next to a shotgun in the (Wave?) country.

The second is how in shippuden they said the tailed beast all have inconceivable power. Also if a (junchuricki?) used his beast's chakra then he will become very powerful. (We all saw the Orochimaru fight). Gaara pretty much gave himself to his beast yet he did not become nearly as powerful as even Naruto when he was fighting Sasuke.

The Hokage is the most powerful ninja in the village. *Tsunade becomes Hokage*

It seems every villain in Naruto is a crazy person with a bad past. It also seems that they all lack rational thinking and reason.

Sasuke: "My brother killed my whole clan. My goal is to restore my clan and to assassinate my brother."

You pretty much destroyed the "restore your clan" when you left Konoha. I guest you realized this to because you stopped saying that after the first arc.

Gaara: "Everybody called me a monster. I was told no one every loved my. I MUST KILL EVERYTHING. Also, I will not hear anybody's opinion on this UNLESS they can beat me in a fight."

Orochimaru is my favorite villain in Naruto. He openly admits that his goal is to learn every justu, and that he likes war. At least he told us out right that he was crazy.

Also Sakura just pisses me off. What if Sasuke looked like Choji? Naruto would not be changed. Sakura would.

One more extremely annoying thing: all good characters are immortal although this is not as bad as Bleach

I like Naruto it is just like things like this got me to stop watching the show around the time episode 50 (shippuden) came out in ENG sub. I am decided to start watching it again. I started Naruto when it first aired on American TV. Waiting one week for every single episode. I eventually switched to Eng sub when I got older, but I still eventually had to wait and wait. The episodes lacked content. Also waiting week-week for those 9999 episodes of fillers wasn't fun. Also there was a decent gap between Part 1 and 2. IT was annoying to wait.

You probably think I am being mean when I say this but:

Episode 1: Naruto gets mad
Episode2:Naruto is still mad
Episode 3: Naruto pulls out his Kyubi's chakra
Episode: 4 Naruto gets even more mad and pulls out 4th tail
Episode 5-7: Naruto finally fights. The most boring fight ever. Naruto doesn't even do anything cool despite all the hacks/upgrades

If you honestly can say you started watching this show from the beginning week to week you are insane. Same goes for Bleach.

Last edited by AlitCandlez; 04-10-2012 at 06:45 PM.
AlitCandlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
XenothXIII
Freshmen Academy Student

XenothXIII is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: inconsistent story telling + annoyances

The only thing im gonna clear up for you is gaara and his tailed beast. The only reason he wasnt as tough as naruto when he "gave" himself to the beast is because tailed beasts power is determined by how many tails they have. the lower the tails the weaker the beast.

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.

-Tobi
XenothXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
AlitCandlez
Ninja Academy Student

AlitCandlez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: inconsistent story telling + annoyances

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenothXIII View Post
The only thing im gonna clear up for you is gaara and his tailed beast. The only reason he wasnt as tough as naruto when he "gave" himself to the beast is because tailed beasts power is determined by how many tails they have. the lower the tails the weaker the beast.
I know that but the old woman from the sand village said that all of them hold unimaginable power, so even if one is weaker it should still be extremely strong.

When Naruto fought Sasuke he had one tail. When Gaara fought Naruto the beast took over his body (Still technically one tail).
AlitCandlez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying, inconsistent, naruto, story