Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #101
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: ~Raspy~ Forum Family =3

Um excuse me may I b part of your forum family? If so may I be your pet lion! XD

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #102
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by weshir View Post
Um excuse me may I b part of your forum family? If so may I be your pet lion! XD
Hmm, a pet lion huh? If you were a lion you'd be in a cage. Unless you behave. How about a german shepard? You can be the guard and pet of my family. =)
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #103
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Mama...

Spoiler:
Happy Easter!! <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #104
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks daughter! =3
Old 04-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #105
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

may i join ur family?????

My theme:

itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #106
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Of course you can.. what would you like to be my dear.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #107
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein

hmmmm....dauther u geuss...or sister i dont mind

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #108
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Hmm... i could always use another sister.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #109
itachipeintobi
Chunin

ok ^^

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #110
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

~Done.. welcome to my family~
Old 04-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #111
itachipeintobi
Chunin

thank u...*smiles*

My theme:

Old 04-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #112
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Your welcome dear.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #113
itachipeintobi
Chunin

*bows*

My theme:

Old 04-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #114
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey there.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #115
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Hey there.

Aw thank you honey! =3
Old 04-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #116
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:59 AM   #117
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Late reply:

<3 u
Old 04-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #118
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Just stopping by to say hello. Hope you are well, mama! <333

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #119
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Just stopping by to say hello. Hope you are well, mama! <333
Hi Meg, yeah all is well here. Just tired. Hope your good as well. hugs you. :3
Old 05-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #120
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Blows up thread and revives it! =D

Tags
family, friends, love