Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #1041
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Vermillion Rage 6's forum family

*is held and trys to get away*
Old 04-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #1042
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*holds u * ur going to get sic
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #1043
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*continues to try to get away*
Old 04-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #1044
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*lets u go *
Old 04-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #1045
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is let go but stays on the bed and lays down*
Old 04-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #1046
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

good boy* lays down too *
Old 04-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #1047
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*keeps my ears down* sorry mommy
Old 04-10-2012, 06:48 AM   #1048
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

*rubs ur ears* its ok baby
Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 AM   #1049
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

wats up

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #1050
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSuzumaki View Post
*rubs ur ears* its ok baby
*has my ear rubbed and wags my tail and trys not to throw up*
Old 04-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #1051
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

@Vv= hi cuttie darx is sick

shhhh baby try to calm down *pats u*
Old 04-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #1052
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is peted and still tries not to throw up*
Old 04-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #1053
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

oh dear*picks u up n sets u down on some news paper*
Old 04-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #1054
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is set on the newspappers and still tries not to throw up*
Old 04-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #1055
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

baby dont force ur self
Old 04-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #1056
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*continues to try and not to throw up*
Old 04-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #1057
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

*rubs ur back*my poor baby
Old 04-11-2012, 06:42 AM   #1058
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*throws up on the news paper a couple times*
Old 04-11-2012, 07:27 AM   #1059
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

come here boy

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:31 AM   #1060
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

yes go to daddy