Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Seems the Wii is getting another epic game, although this time the game will be released for 360, PS3, Mac OSX and Windows too

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Interesting.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

still haven't finished the first Epic mickey... it's kinda tedious ~_~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Will this game give the option to play as Minnie?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Seems unlikely, only Mickey & Oswald

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

a person can dream cant they....

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 04-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, maybe they'll add her as DLC, or as part of a Special Edition

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I mean,whats the fun of havin Mickey Mouse in a game and Not adding or showing anything for Minnie when shes just as important in the history of Disney...

Old 04-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #9
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
I mean,whats the fun of havin Mickey Mouse in a game and Not adding or showing anything for Minnie when shes just as important in the history of Disney...
The game is based on a comic in which Minnie has no role...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
The game is based on a comic in which Minnie has no role...
I see....wait the Epic Mickey games is based on a comic?

Old 04-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #11
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I though it was a story made exclusively for the 1st game

also, a 3DS game will be released, called Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, which will have Minnie as the ''Mouse in distress''

And the prequel comic was released to promote the game, meaning it's all game universe rooted

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE

Last edited by HokageSoulReaper; 04-09-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:43 AM   #12
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
I see....wait the Epic Mickey games is based on a comic?
I'm not sure if the game is based on the comic or if the comic is based on the game...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote