Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #21
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 2011-2012 NBA Season

Chicago, Miami, Oklahoma City, and San Antonio clinched playoffs spots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #22
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Likely Lakers, Clippers, and Dallas get in too

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #23
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Chicago, Miami, Oklahoma City, and San Antonio clinched playoffs spots
Well of course the Heat is in....

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #24
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

But they won't go all the way, though

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #25
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bobcats 7 wins and 48 loses that is just sad

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #26
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
But they won't go all the way, though
probably not
Quote:
Bobcats 7 wins and 48 loses that is just sad
Memphis is that bad?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 04-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #27
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Memphis Grizzlies have a good chance at making the playoffs but the Charlotte Bobcats really are that bad and the team with the second worst record has 13 wins(Washington)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #28
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Memphis Grizzlies have a good chance at making the playoffs but the Charlotte Bobcats really are that bad and the team with the second worst record has 13 wins(Washington)
oops....i shouldve realized that was the grizzlies....i still consider charlotte the Hornets.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #29
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Same here, to me it'll always be the Charlotte Hornets, even if they're on New Orleans now and Charlotte has the Jordan owned Bobcats

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #30
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Same here, to me it'll always be the Charlotte Hornets, even if they're on New Orleans now and Charlotte has the Jordan owned Bobcats
Micheal Jordon owns the Bobcats? i thought he owned the Wizards?

Old 04-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #31
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He had an executive position with them

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #32
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He had an executive position with them
So he owns 2 teams then or he has a job postion with them

Old 04-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #33
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He's no longer with the Wizards, he left to go form the Bobcats

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #34
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He's no longer with the Wizards, he left to go form the Bobcats
i see....that was probably the last time i ever watched NBA was when he was owner with the wizards after he retired from the sport.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #35
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

2003....damn that's some time indeed

Here in PR NBA basketball has been quite popular since the 80', so its been easy to follow over the years, but I kinda dunno who are the current stars on the rise, though

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #36
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Nuggets<3
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #37
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
2003....damn that's some time indeed

Here in PR NBA basketball has been quite popular since the 80', so its been easy to follow over the years, but I kinda dunno who are the current stars on the rise, though
was it 2003? i thought it was like the late 90s cause thats when i did watch it.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #38
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He came back for a 2nd time in 2001, back then the NBA still felt like the late 90's, though

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #39
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He came back for a 2nd time in 2001, back then the NBA still felt like the late 90's, though
Thats when he joined the wizards....right?

Old 04-09-2012, 10:58 PM   #40
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Exactly, that tenure lasted until the 2003 All Star game, then he retired for the 3rd and final time

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE