Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #41
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Mew vs. Narutoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Mewtwo caused a planet wide storm.
Wait a second.......is putting manga fox as one word censored here? That's pretty funny. Anyways, I was just going to post a link, but I guess now I'll have to copy and paste the whole thing.....oh wait......I can't post scans here either >.>

That makes this a bit more difficult. Well long story short I guess, Mewtwo creating a planet-wide storm is non-canon because it was an edit made by 4kids. In the original Japanese version (which takes precedence over dubbed versions in matters of canon), the near life-wiping storm of legends never existed, and Mewtwo's storm was never described as such. The lady in charge of the dock simply said it was the biggest storm she had ever seen; not once was it stated or shown to be a planet-wide phenomenon.
TRcommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #42
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol dubfailure again of course
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #43
zer0light
Academy Graduate

zer0light is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

use [link to manga scan site that has been deleted because viz media forums do not allow them] unless scans are banned here.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, Unlimited blade works."

Last edited by zer0light; 04-08-2012 at 10:34 PM.
zer0light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #44
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Scans of non Viz-owned anime are kosher. But links to the websites that have the manga are, because they more than likely also have HST.

If you're gonna post manga scans, be discreet or upload it to your own image hosting account.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #45
zer0light
Academy Graduate

zer0light is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Scans of non Viz-owned anime are kosher. But links to the websites that have the manga are, because they more than likely also have HST.

If you're gonna post manga scans, be discreet or upload it to your own image hosting account.
laaaaaaaaaame.

no wonder we can't have custom avatars and sigs.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, Unlimited blade works."
zer0light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #46
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Win member of the month for the entire forum or beat endless spam bots and you can have yer own custom title.

Viz is needlessly strict in this regard.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:59 AM   #47
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Wait a second.......is putting manga fox as one word censored here? That's pretty funny. Anyways, I was just going to post a link, but I guess now I'll have to copy and paste the whole thing.....oh wait......I can't post scans here either >.>

That makes this a bit more difficult. Well long story short I guess, Mewtwo creating a planet-wide storm is non-canon because it was an edit made by 4kids. In the original Japanese version (which takes precedence over dubbed versions in matters of canon), the near life-wiping storm of legends never existed, and Mewtwo's storm was never described as such. The lady in charge of the dock simply said it was the biggest storm she had ever seen; not once was it stated or shown to be a planet-wide phenomenon.
Planet wide or not he still made a huge a** storm.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:23 AM   #48
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Win member of the month for the entire forum or beat endless spam bots and you can have yer own custom title.

Viz is needlessly strict in this regard.
Lawsuits for copyright infringement aren't pretty.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #49
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Planet wide or not he still made a huge a** storm.
If you really want to know how big, I actually have it roughly mapped out. It's at manga fox> arena > respect thread > post 19.

And why can we use non viz stuff, but not viz-owned material......that seems backwards to me. It seems like we should be allowed to use the stuff they own because why would they sue themselves? It seems like it would be the non-viz stuff that they would get sued over if it ever happened.
TRcommander is offline   Reply With Quote