Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Sasori Vs. Sakon + Ukon

Who wins? All three at full power.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...

Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40
Default Re: Sasori Vs. Sakon + Ukon

sasori stomps. Iron sand destroys sakon and ukon its way too fast for them

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 04-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lul. Fail and stomp thread is fail and stomp.

Sasori crapstomps.

Sasori uses Iron Sand on Sakon and Ukon, and if that fails, he uses his needle shower thing. How is anybody supposed to dodge that?
Old 04-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

rapestomp.sasori is faster and the 3rd kazekage puppents owns with iron sand.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 04-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

What do you guys mean about Fail and Stomp Thread? I'm new I really need some tips for succesful threads.

Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #6
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
What do you guys mean about Fail and Stomp Thread? I'm new I really need some tips for succesful threads.
stomp-when the other team destroys without trying

fail-the thread isnt good and it is a major stomp.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 04-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
stomp-when the other team destroys without trying

fail-the thread isnt good and it is a major stomp.
Won't happen again.

Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #8
Daybreak
Genin

Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
A stomp is a really one sided match, in this case sasori would beat sakon and ukon easily. So its a "stomp"

Poison gas/needles solo. nothing else needed.

As for tips my advice is to lurk the forums for a while. Find who the better members of this forum are and try to pay attention to what they do that makes them successful, and take note of it. The best way to become a good forum member (assuming your new to forums) is never dive into the forums headfirst. Read a lot of the threads, follow what people say, and you'll get used to it. Making good threads will follow. But be patient.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #9
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sasori rapes, Poisonous needles stomp the duo , Iron Sand or puppet army rapestomp
Old 04-27-2010, 02:28 PM   #10
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
A stomp is a really one sided match, in this case sasori would beat sakon and ukon easily. So its a "stomp"

Poison gas/needles solo. nothing else needed.

As for tips my advice is to lurk the forums for a while. Find who the better members of this forum are and try to pay attention to what they do that makes them successful, and take note of it. The best way to become a good forum member (assuming your new to forums) is never dive into the forums headfirst. Read a lot of the threads, follow what people say, and you'll get used to it. Making good threads will follow. But be patient.
this is great advice.check out some successful threads and read them.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 04-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

sasori could probably beat sakon and ukon in hiruko.

Ya for a thread not to be a fail or stomp try to make better match ups to even the fight out

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 04-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't even think Sasori needs to leave hiruko to win this one cause

Sasori>Kankuro>Sakon+Ukon

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 04-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Sasori absolutely stomps this. There is no need for explanation!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #14
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why in the blue *censored* are you gravedigging 2 year old threads?
Old 04-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Why in the blue *censored* are you gravedigging 2 year old threads?
This time of the year is for ressurrection, isn`t it!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #16
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

P:

Eh.
Sakon and ukon, this is... hm...

They cant meld with puppets as its been seen, but I question if they can really be killed by poison all the same...
Old 04-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #17
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
This time of the year is for ressurrection, isn`t it!!!
No...