Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:20 AM   #121
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Neji vs Naruto

This is actually one of the better debates I've seen in a while. I congratulate the OP for that.

In my opinion, Naruto wins this simply because he can spam clones like it's nobody's business. Even against Mizuki, before Naruto had any access whatsoever to his Kyuubi powers, he created several dozen clones without and signs of fatigue.

Neji's Byakugan is his greatest strongpoint here, but his lack of chakra in comparison to Naruto is his weakpoint. Naruto can simply spam clones for hours until Neji is exhausted. He can then use a simple Rasengan from both himself and a few clones to assault Neji from all sides. Neji may use Rotation, but Rotation is limited to the amount of chakra Neji can put out from all his chakra points over his body. If Naruto and his clones can produce more chakra via their Rasengans than Neji can with Rotation, they'll break through and beat him with ease.

It's a fairly simple fact that Naruto has WAY more chakra than Neji, even without the Kyuubi's own chakra. Also, I don't believe Naruto used anything other than a few clones to make Rasen Shruiken and completely demolish Kakuzu with it. One shot from that and it will break through even Rotation, thereby owning Neji. One arm doesn't count for anything if you gain the victory here in the Battlegrounds.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:01 AM   #122
Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
is not allowed in the battlegrounds.

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho

Although many may assume that Naruto would be the victor in such a battle, that is definitely not the case. First of all, the only reason Neji lost to Naruto in episodes 60-61 is because he unnecessarily used up all his chakra, and seriously underestimated Naruto in the end. Obviously.
Second, Neji-from his behavior and use of techniques in battles in Shippuden- has a much vaster amount of chakra currently. He'd be able to deploy much more fatal attacks now, and much more defense techniques.
Third,(this being more specific), Neji's Eight Trigrams Palms Rotation is not broken. He's perfected the technique and made it his own. He has various versions. I doubt even Naruto's Fuuton Rasen-Shuriken can break through it, even with the thousands of thousands of slices involved and tremendous explosive power exerted. (And who says Neji would have to block it? If Naruto was coming at him with any type of Rasengan, Neji could do any of these to cancel/reverse the attack: Empty Palm to throw Naruto off, thus making Naruto himself getting caught in the blast, Gentle Fist to completely cancel the attack, 360 Vision to simply dodge beforehand, Gentle Fist to seal off all chakra beforehand, etc...)
Fourth,(also specific), no matter how many thousands of thousands, or millions, of Naruto's Shadow Clones attack Neji with Rasengan or not, Neji can easily counter withg the Gentle Fist/Rotation. I think many of you forget Naruto's speed compared to Neji's. Neji is the most talented Hyuga member. No one can touch him.(unless he runs out of chakra of course).
Fifth, if Naruto ever fell into the control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in such a battle,(which is almost guaranteed considering Hyuga members deplete natural chakra), Neji would just avoid every attack until the Nine-Tailed chakra faded(or wore off) which would leave Naruto with 0 chakra and leave him completely vulnerable.
Sixth, if a Jinchurichi(tailed beast user) dies, the Bijuu(tailed beast) fades immediately. In other words, if Neji could deploy a fatal enough attack to Naruto before the battle dragged on,(for example putting the heart into cardiac arrest or striking the opponent's forehead, which immediately induces unconsciousness, proved in the first Shippuden movie) he could theoretically defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox. This is certainly possibly considering Neji's complete mastery of the Gentle Fist in the series before Shippuden, then enhancing it even further. Don't forget.. Bijuu are simply masses of concentrated chakra.
I hope this helps some people at least.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:05 AM   #123
Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
is not allowed in the battlegrounds.

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho

Although many may assume that Naruto would be the victor in such a battle, that is definitely not the case. First of all, the only reason Neji lost to Naruto in episodes 60-61 is because he unnecessarily used up all his chakra, and seriously underestimated Naruto in the end. Obviously.
Second, Neji-from his behavior and use of techniques in battles in Shippuden- has a much vaster amount of chakra currently. He'd be able to deploy much more fatal attacks now, and much more defense techniques.
Third,(this being more specific), Neji's Eight Trigrams Palms Rotation is not broken. He's perfected the technique and made it his own. He has various versions. I doubt even Naruto's Fuuton Rasen-Shuriken can break through it, even with the thousands of thousands of slices involved and tremendous explosive power exerted. (And who says Neji would have to block it? If Naruto was coming at him with any type of Rasengan, Neji could do any of these to cancel/reverse the attack: Empty Palm to throw Naruto off, thus making Naruto himself getting caught in the blast, Gentle Fist to completely cancel the attack, 360 Vision to simply dodge beforehand, Gentle Fist to seal off all chakra beforehand, etc...)
Fourth,(also specific), no matter how many thousands of thousands, or millions, of Naruto's Shadow Clones attack Neji with Rasengan or not, Neji can easily counter withg the Gentle Fist/Rotation. I think many of you forget Naruto's speed compared to Neji's. Neji is the most talented Hyuga member. No one can touch him.(unless he runs out of chakra of course).
Fifth, if Naruto ever fell into the control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in such a battle,(which is almost guaranteed considering Hyuga members deplete natural chakra), Neji would just avoid every attack until the Nine-Tailed chakra faded(or wore off) which would leave Naruto with 0 chakra and leave him completely vulnerable.
Sixth, if a Jinchurichi(tailed beast user) dies, the Bijuu(tailed beast) fades immediately. In other words, if Neji could deploy a fatal enough attack to Naruto before the battle dragged on,(for example putting the heart into cardiac arrest or striking the opponent's forehead, which immediately induces unconsciousness, proved in the first Shippuden movie) he could theoretically defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox. This is certainly possibly considering Neji's complete mastery of the Gentle Fist in the series before Shippuden, then enhancing it even further. Don't forget.. Bijuu are simply masses of concentrated chakra.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #124
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

rotation wipes out all clones that come near neji and then 8 tri grams kills naruto, neji's 8 trigrams is faster than narutos attacks in SM.

so if naruto gets hit in base with trigrams neji wins
Old 04-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #125
the_ultimate_ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

the_ultimate_ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would be a great battle but with the restrictions neji has better speed, byakugan, rotation and so on, so neji wins.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:05 PM   #126
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho View Post
This does help me...help me realize you have overrated Neji, Rasenshuriken is a S-Rank jutsu, Neji in his dreams couldn't block Rasenshuriken.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:34 AM   #127
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
This does help me...help me realize you have overrated Neji, Rasenshuriken is a S-Rank jutsu, Neji in his dreams couldn't block Rasenshuriken.
rotation!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #128
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I`d have to say Naruto. I believe he improved more than Neji during those three years.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #129
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why is there still debate about this?

It's wanked, Naruto pwns in so many ways.

RS
FRS
Rasengan

The list goes on and on.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #130
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
rotation!
Who says rotation can block everything? I doubt it can, the Rotation's strength is likely only as strong as it's user, no way it is blocking the Rasenshuriken.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #131
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Quote:
Neji's 64 palms can deal with them, or his mountain crusher or even his rotation can be used as a offence to some extent
mountain cursher and 128 palms are anime only so would they count here?

Naruto can just use a huge amount of clones and then hit neji with a giant ball rasengan I don't see how neji could beat a large amount of clones, and i don't think he can keep the rotation going forever plus since the OP never said that they weren't blood lusted then naruto would do anything he can to win even use the rasen shuriken even though it would damage his arm

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base

Last edited by Slack 40; 04-28-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #132
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It takes kyuubi chakra to use oodama rasengan and FRS. So Neji might have a great chance. Neji is faster but he has to find the real one quick (before he runs out of chakra). I say Neji with high difficulty.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #133
prasanth
Chunin

naruto wins because the writers love him too much and make him overpowered XD
Old 04-29-2010, 08:27 AM   #134
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sasuke wins because the writers love him too much and make him overpowered XD
Fixed for accuracy.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:33 AM   #135
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Uchiha wins because the writers love him too much and make him overpowered XD
Fixed for accuracy.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:33 PM   #136
yondamaine
Genin Elite

yondamaine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto would win because he had rasenshuriken and rasengan and a lot of shadow clones.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #137
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Shadow Clone spam with Rasengans...>.> and Rasenshuriken clones >.>. Naruto wins
Old 04-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #138
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Shadow Clone spam with Rasengans...>.> and Rasenshuriken clones >.>. Naruto wins
Naruto can't spam clones with FRS he can do like a max of 4. but Neji still loses because he runs out of chakra.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #139
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Even with all these restrictions, Naruto managed to take down Kakuzu, exhausted Tendo (Deva path) and numerous others. Now, Naruto is even stronger!!!